Next step: South America

there arent alot of options... if they arent releasing CD, axl has painted himself into a corner. its either CD or reunion. they wont be able to use the "chinese democracy world tour" slogan again considering its been used once without any cd. so yeah, there dont appear to be many more touring options.

russian tour in 2007?

Edited by daubs

I bet some money they will play here in september or october..Probably 4 concerts in Brazil,2 in Argentina and maybe a concert in Chile or Venezuela.

Well i hope so!! :D

Venezuela is waiting....It's been 15 years since that amazing show at El Poliedro in Caracas,it's about time!!

I bet some money they will play here in september or october..Probably 4 concerts in Brazil,2 in Argentina and maybe a concert in Chile or Venezuela.

Venezuela is waiting....It's been 15 years since that amazing show at El Poliedro in Caracas,it's about time!!

Was that the concert where the Air Force tried a coup a few days after?

Haha yeah you're right, the concert was on nov 25th and the coup was on nov 27th they had to leave their equipments here and because of that and the show in Colombia had to be postpone for a couple of days..

But the show was brilliant in front of 50 thousand people!! rock3

Haha yeah you're right, the concert was on nov 25th and the coup was on nov 27th they had to leave their equipments here and because of that and the show in Colombia had to be postpone for a couple of days..

But the show was brilliant in front of 50 thousand people!! rock3

I envy you. :)

I've only ever seen the new line-up. I just thought Axl might not head back in case he was worried it'd happen again. Imagine that tantrum. ;)

Edited by ADPT

Why would Axl NOT go there before dropping CD? The ultimate marketing plan is underway- touring the globe playing the "hits" that everyone loves and remembers and showing the many who have forgotten about GNR that Ax is still around and capable. Why would you do it any other way? Honestly, there are more people ready for CD in each city/country where they have played in the last 14 months then there were before the tour(s).

Some americans hate Venezuela nowadays,only because the crazy dictator Hugo Chavez likes to flame Bush.Of course GNR would sell out a stadium concert there.

Yeah i know its Chavez fault i hate that bastard, so if Guns doesnt play over here its because our political situation which is pretty chaotic nowadays and not beacuse we're not interested.. People here loves Guns n' Roses so much we worship them haha!! rock3

Some americans hate Venezuela nowadays,only because the crazy dictator Hugo Chavez likes to flame Bush.Of course GNR would sell out a stadium concert there.

No. Americans don't hate Venezuela.

Many of us don't like Chavez- but we don't take it out on the people.

Yes, a select few people will come here and do their best to make the rest of us look like complete morons. But for the most part, we have nothing against any other country.

BTW, I'm gonna stick to my guns: Axl, start at Antarctica and work north. :lol:

Edited by santana