"Making Fucking Videos" + UYI Documentary

Vincent Vega

Hey--

Does anyone else REALLY wish they'd clean up the Making Fucking Video series and release it to DVD? And/or release the much talked about UYI tour documentary?

Also would've loved if GN'R had released their own version of like "A Year in the Half of Metallica." I really wanna see like a remastered, high definition DVD release of all the behind the scenes shit, hell even down to the interviews and crap.

Hey--

Does anyone else REALLY wish they'd clean up the Making Fucking Video series and release it to DVD? And/or release the much talked about UYI tour documentary?

Also would've loved if GN'R had released their own version of like "A Year in the Half of Metallica." I really wanna see like a remastered, high definition DVD release of all the behind the scenes shit, hell even down to the interviews and crap.

the UYI doc was intended to be released in conjunction with a live album at the end of the tour. Obviously that didn't happen for some reason and we got TSI instead. The tour doc was gonna be titled "A Perfect Crime" and is the holy grail of GNR footage that I hope gets out there someday. Slash talks a little about it in his book about this really cool scene where he and Izzy are jamming on the couch and creating some magic..........

I bought a bootleg dvd with the complete trilogy on it some years ago. Full title and info:

GUNS N' ROSES / Making F@*!ing Videos - The Full Load (Digipack) / This DVD features the entire "Making F***ing Videos" Trilogy - taken from the original masters, more than 3 hours of "behind the Scenes" Footage / NTSC / 185 min / MFV1234