Norman, OK 11/9/2011

WHENEVER

Nice! I guess that's why GNR don't like to announce things until they are finalized. Are they far from one another?

It's about 2 hours south of Tulsa tops. Lloyd Noble is actually a really cool venue on the campus of the University of Oklahoma that has had some great shows way back when. It's even better because I can practically walk there!

Hell yes!!!!!! Iam defintly going to this how. who else is going? I really beilieve GNR can sell this fucker out.

i live a few miles from the venue so I'm debating on having a pre party at my house. At the very least I'll pick a cool bar on campus for everyone to meet at if anyone is interested. I know quite a few people around here who are already planning on going so it could be fun. Exciting times to say the least, two shows in 6 days!

The loyd noble center does not sell alcolhol. imganine a GNR show without alcohol.

They're selling beer for this show.

Hey man are you sure they are selling beer at this show. i think it would be a lame night if alcohol was prohibited.

I called the Venue and the promotion manager called me back.

This is considered a dry campus meaning no liquer etc, however they have made one exeption to this rule.

They will be serving BEER only for GN'R show that night.

I just confirmed this again after talking to another person there.

So YES THERE WILL BE BEER!

The loyd noble center does not sell alcolhol. imganine a GNR show without alcohol.

They're selling beer for this show.

Hey man are you sure they are selling beer at this show. i think it would be a lame night if alcohol was prohibited.

I called the Venue and the promotion manager called me back.

This is considered a dry campus meaning no liquer etc, however they have made one exeption to this rule.

They will be serving BEER only for GN'R show that night.

I just confirmed this again after talking to another person there.

So YES THERE WILL BE BEER!

Gunsguy I will forever sing your praises. All past trangessions are now forgiven.

I called the Lloyd Noble Center and then looked on thier website and they know nothing.

They barely know what day the show is on. This worries me considering tickets go onsale in 6 days. :shrugs:

There is a gnr banner flashing and the date is listed on their website...

http://www.lloydnoblecenter.com/

LOL. the email I got today said they were still working on it. But I see now it's Finally there. :thumbsup:

Edited by 31illusion

I called the Lloyd Noble Center and then looked on thier website and they know nothing.

They barely know what day the show is on. This worries me considering tickets go onsale in 6 days. :shrugs:

There is a gnr banner flashing and the date is listed on their website...

http://www.lloydnoblecenter.com/

LOL. the email I got today said they were still working on it. But I see now it's Finally there. :thumbsup:

Knock on wood but we're good! You probably got some student who unfortunately didn't have a clue. OU actually started advertising the show at the OU vs Missouri game last Saturday over the pa and on the big screen. It was kind of funny because a guy in my section goes "did they really just say guns n fuckin' roses"?

Does anyone know how to get in on the pre-sale on these tix?

Not sure, looks like you might have be a member of the university.

Anything would be helpful.

Where do you even buy the tickets? Like, is there a page set up that at least shows that tickets will be available?

Where do you even buy the tickets? Like, is there a page set up that at least shows that tickets will be available?

http://www.soonersports.com/tickets/concerts.html

It used to read Tickets will be available for a pre-sale on Oct 3rd to the "OU Family".

Now it only says tickets will be on sale to the public on Oct 4th 10 AM.

Edited by 31illusion

It used to read Tickets will be available for a pre-sale on Oct 3rd to the "OU Family".

Thanks man. Shit , i have to get those vip tickets. What are you going for?

Thanks man. Shit , i have to get those vip tickets. What are you going for?

VIP of course! I want to be right up front, if I can get it. rock2