Guns N' Roses OCT 29th 2011 - Miami, Florida, USA @ AmericanAirlines Arena UPDATE thread

Guest Gunns

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fun fact: stage is carpeted with the little red babies from the ChiDem single red star album art.

awesome, i think they had that last night too

gunsnroses Guns N' Roses

Good to see all the beautiful people dressing up at Miami's @AAarena including KISS's Paul Stanley haha #MiamiRoses

436642184.jpg

Edited by gunns5

Eddie Trunk

Was listening earlier to the boss of the concession workers telling everyone to prepare to be here till at least 2:30.

Eddie Trunk

Somehow need to fly back to snowy NJ tom and get out to LA on Monday. We have interviewed several people here. Of course invite out to Axl!

Eddie Trunk

Just walked out to the floor of venue. Place about 80% full. Amazing how young the crowd is. And they are now booing loud because late start

26 seconds ago

Edited by gunsguy

Hey guys, I know what the set list is gonna be, don't ask me how I know though because I can't say

Go ahead post your guess, if your wrong you will not post in the thread again, cool? :)

Damn gunsguy, if you want me to leave just say it

:wub:

No but I find it funny that people bitch about the setlists that have not been played, you act like you can tell us the setlist so go for it, tell us in order what will be played tonight

OK gotta run again for a bit, don't kill each other! LOL

Edited by gunsguy

maybe Axl is watching the USC vs. Stanford game...it just went to 2nd overtime :D

You beat me to it! I was just about to ask if Axl is a USC fan! Honestly who cares, wish I was there, they'll tear it down soon enough. Can't wait for next weekend!