Guns N' Roses OCT 29th 2011 - Miami, Florida, USA @ AmericanAirlines Arena UPDATE thread

Guest Gunns

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the show has started already so stop fuckin complaining about the late start

People not even there are crying and moaning. Ridiculous.

To be fair, some of those people may not be there because of the time issue, *shrug, you hedge your bets with GNR when it comes to start times. They should just print on ticket start time 9 but END time 3AM, fair warning there.

Or Start Time: "Whenever the fuck we feel like it".

god you really are coming accross as a complete pussy, get to bed now before daddy smacks your little boring head, get to the library by 7am dude

To be fair, some of those people may not be there because of the time issue, *shrug, you hedge your bets with GNR when it comes to start times. They should just print on ticket start time 9 but END time 3AM, fair warning there.

god you really are coming accross as a complete pussy, get to bed now before daddy smacks your little boring head, get to the library by 7am dude

Your posts really aren't helping the argument you are trying to make...

Funny to me is that on twitter for those at the show I only see positive feeback, yet here it's not. The "hardcore fans" are negative. I am going to go hang out on twitter...

Oh shit GG don't be an Axl nut swinger :o

??? I just prefer to read updates instead of bitching is all. It is too messy here to post updates or pics so enjoy the bitch fest I will be back later

Funny to me is that on twitter for those at the show I only see positive feeback, yet here it's not. The "hardcore fans" are negative. I am going to go hang out on twitter...

That's why Eddie Trunk said fans were booing at the show. Ironically on Twitter. :rolleyes:

Yup ya got me one guy posted that, one guy alone.

And like it or not, it's purely disrespectful to the fans to come on stage late time after time again, for no apparent reason.

I do not understand why people can't wrap their minds around this simple concept.

Because like it or not, Axl has been going on late for 3 decades now. Punctuality isn't in his vocabulary.

Sure, it may be disrespectful, but it's not something fans should be surprised about.

This. People can whine about it all that they want. After all these years it's time to realize that it's not going to change. Axl simply does not give one fuck if you are upset about the start time.

He'll start giving a fuck when every arena starts looking like Orlando.. half full, or worse.

If you honestly believe that, you don't know Axl very well. He's going to go on stage when he wants to, not before then, and a half empty arena isn't going to change that.

Glad you know him well enough to speak on his behalf.

Glad you're ignorant enough to believe it will change.

Do you think before you post? I'm not being rhetorical. I'm really asking.

Standing around for hours, waiting for the band SUCKS. Not one person enjoys it. Hence, the booing. I saw them in Pittsburgh in 2002. People were starting to talk about rioting we had to listen to Mixmaster Mike for an extra hour (then another hour of nothing). People left. I saw them in 06 in Huntington, WV. We waited for about an hour an no one complained. I saw them in Toronto in 2010. We waiting about 90 minutes. The crowd booed and some left.

Clearly better results were acheived when they didn't have us waiting, listening to music being played over the pa system for hours on end. I've been to a ton of concerts. The headliner is always on time and the fans enjoy this.

If Axl wants to play to smaller crowds, that's up to him. But, as I said, when people stop buying tickets because of the late starts (which seems to be a pattern more than ever), he'll give a fuck.

you really are a TWAT ! go away if you dont like how Axl Rose does things ok , you dont have to follow them, does mummy smack your bottom if you stay up past 11

Wow, you sure are a little bootlick, incapable of dealing with reality: That making people wait is a dick move.

As a life long fan of this band in all its incarnations, with my own fan website dedicated to them, I can stay that without hesitation.

really another twat , get to bed pussy boy !!!!!!!! or best still fuck off to your own fan website sorry gunsguy but he is a dick

That's why Eddie Trunk said fans were booing at the show. Ironically on Twitter. :rolleyes:

Yeah until the show starts and the booing ceases :shades:

Before the show started. I love how you leave that tidbit of info out every time you bring it up. And yes, fans have always booed up until the show started.

yes that is true but hey if you wanna see him get the next day off work and make sure you can get home it's quite simple isnt it

It isn't that easy for some people to get the next day off work. That solution might work for some but certainly not all people, and I can respect that it certainly doesn't work for everyone. Especially on weekday shows, some people just can't get the next day off.

It's about respect. The artist, Axl in this case, needs to respect the fact that not all fans can just stop life and make accommodations because he can't go onstage by 10:00.

Yeah...silly me...a fan that doesn't like to see other fans disrespected just because. You do realize, it's not all that simple for fans to put everything on standby, right?

oh please you are full of shit !!!!!!!!!!!!!! now get to bed like you give a shit about other fans !!!!!! you obviously have no friends and come on here and bitch to make yourself feel better, now please just go to bed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know what is really depressing here ? People taking sides. You know Axl is going to be late. You can't defend him because you don't know his motives; you can't bash him because you know that's gonna happen. There's no reason in taking sides here.

Before the show started. I love how you leave that tidbit of info out every time you bring it up. And yes, fans have always booed up until the show started.

But I wasn't criticizing the actual show, was I? :thumbsup:

I was criticizing the aspect of WHY the fans were booing.

Yes, I know. I also know that Axl should go onstage on time. But, I also know that he's not going to, so spending countless hours bitching about it isn't going to change anything.

You know what is really depressing here ? People taking sides. You know Axl is going to be late. You can't defend him because you don't know his motives; you can't bash him because you know that's gonna happen. There's no reason in taking sides here.

So now we should just focus on getting the updates man...

But I wasn't criticizing the actual show, was I? :thumbsup:

I was criticizing the aspect of WHY the fans were booing.

give yourself half an hour you will be though, you obviosly dont quite grasp the rock n roll thing do you , still you are very polite though :thumbsup:

Yeah...silly me...a fan that doesn't like to see other fans disrespected just because. You do realize, it's not all that simple for fans to put everything on standby, right?

oh please you are full of shit !!!!!!!!!!!!!! now get to bed like you give a shit about other fans !!!!!! you obviously have no friends and come on here and bitch to make yourself feel better, now please just go to bed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this guy for real? lol. Does his mom know he's up this late?

get to bed !!!! nitey nite :fuckyou:

Is this guy for real? lol. Does his mom know he's up this late?