Guns N' Roses OCT 29th 2011 - Miami, Florida, USA @ AmericanAirlines Arena UPDATE thread

Guest Gunns

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And like it or not, it's purely disrespectful to the fans to come on stage late time after time again, for no apparent reason.

I do not understand why people can't wrap their minds around this simple concept.

Yeah its pretty ridiculous

It is. We are driving 5 hours to see them on Nov 20 (sunday). We have to drive back that night because my gf has class on Monday. Getting home at 8am after the show would not be good. Still planning on going either way, bust still...

And like it or not, it's purely disrespectful to the fans to come on stage late time after time again, for no apparent reason.

I do not understand why people can't wrap their minds around this simple concept.

Because like it or not, Axl has been going on late for 3 decades now. Punctuality isn't in his vocabulary.

Sure, it may be disrespectful, but it's not something fans should be surprised about.

This. People can whine about it all that they want. After all these years it's time to realize that it's not going to change. Axl simply does not give one fuck if you are upset about the start time.

Because like it or not, Axl has been going on late for 3 decades now. Punctuality isn't in his vocabulary.

Sure, it may be disrespectful, but it's not something fans should be surprised about.

Fans aren't surprised about it, or at least I'm not. If I were to go see a GN'R show, I would expect him to be late.

He comes on late all the time, it's ridiculous. Axl would be respected more if he would just come on stage relatively close to the time on the ticket. The amount of things getting thrown on stage would be cut down astronomically, I can guarantee that.

This. People can whine about it all that they want. After all these years it's time to realize that it's not going to change. Axl simply does not give one fuck if you are upset about the start time.

He'll start giving a fuck when every arena starts looking like Orlando.. half full, or worse.

Because it's just plain disrespect. It's apparent Axl doesn't even TRY to make it to the stage when he's scheduled to. It's not something any fan should "just have to deal with". Over two hours late is just inexcusable.

God you are winging bitch !!!!! go and piss off to the cinema and be home by 12 for your bedtime old man !!!!!!!!!!!!! god its a saturday night, most people will be glad he comes on at midnight makes the occasion last longer. Stop your moaning and follow barry manilow or something zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Not good i was there last night waiting front row with people up my ass for hours after buck cherry

Hours? Last night was 1 1/2 hours, smoked, got food and a couple drinks on site and the show was on, it wasn't bad. More than that I would be a bit put off tho.

Fans aren't surprised about it, or at least I'm not. If I were to go see a GN'R show, I would expect him to be late.

He comes on late all the time, it's ridiculous. Axl would be respected more if he would just come on stage relatively close to the time on the ticket. The amount of things getting thrown on stage would be cut down astronomically, I can guarantee that.

Seems like he's ultimately willing to deal with that shit if it does in fact happen....and he does deal with it, in his way...has been like that for quite sometime

Because it's just plain disrespect. It's apparent Axl doesn't even TRY to make it to the stage when he's scheduled to. It's not something any fan should "just have to deal with". Over two hours late is just inexcusable.

God you are winging bitch !!!!! go and piss off to the cinema and be home by 12 for your bedtime old man !!!!!!!!!!!!! god its a saturday night, most people will be glad he comes on at midnight makes the occasion last longer. Stop your moaning and follow barry manilow or something zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Well according to Eddie Trunk people are booing so I doubt people are "happy that it will last longer" :rolleyes:

we totally can wrap our heads around it. But what the hell can we do?

1. Don't support the band.

2. Don't go to the shows.

3. Whine and cry about it daily on a GnR forum.

Axl is my favorite singer. You have to accept the good with the bad. If people hate the late starts so much, there are hundreds of other great bands to support.

Well according to Eddie Trunk people are booing so I doubt people are "happy that it will last longer" :rolleyes:

Even though after the show most people will say...the late start was atrocious, but the band was on fire and the show rocked?? Like last night??

Not good i was there last night waiting front row with people up my ass for hours after buck cherry

Sorry half hour off. This will create major probs mid week and sun night shows

Hours? Last night was 1 1/2 hours, smoked, got food and a couple drinks on site and the show was on, it wasn't bad. More than that I would be a bit put off tho.

He'll start giving a fuck when every arena starts looking like Orlando.. half full, or worse.

If you honestly believe that, you don't know Axl very well. He's going to go on stage when he wants to, not before then, and a half empty arena isn't going to change that.

oh god another one !!!!!!!!!!!!! go away old man ! stick to your bedtime curfew :fuckyou:

we totally can wrap our heads around it. But what the hell can we do?

1. Don't support the band.

2. Don't go to the shows.

3. Whine and cry about it daily on a GnR forum.

Axl is my favorite singer. You have to accept the good with the bad. If people hate the late starts so much, there are hundreds of other great bands to support.

Axl is my favorite singer as well, and I agree with you and what you are saying.

oh god another one !!!!!!!!!!!!! go away old man ! stick to your bedtime curfew :fuckyou:

Or y'know I will discuss something on a "discussion" forum instead of shunning anyone who says anything negative about the late starts. You have a right to your opinion but that is not going to change the fact that many people here (and the people who have seen GNR recently that I have talked to) do not appreciate the late starts

Edited by WhazUp