Guns N' Roses OCT 29th 2011 - Miami, Florida, USA @ AmericanAirlines Arena UPDATE thread

Guest Gunns

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The way I see it, it is what it is. When we buy a ticket, we know that they will come on late. Love it, hate it...respect it or despise it...we know exactly what to expect. You don't want it? Don't buy a ticket. Simple as that. If the ticket sales aren't good will Axl change his ways. I have no problem, so I bought my ticket. There's no reason to complain about it, it won't do anything.

Funny to me is that on twitter for those at the show I only see positive feeback, yet here it's not. The "hardcore fans" are negative. I am going to go hang out on twitter...

How true.

I don't understand how these people just constantly have to be negative about everything. All the time. I feel sorry for them.

Hope your enjoying the show. That's all that matters, if the people who are actually there are having a good time.

Its simple if you dont like dont follow, Axl does not have a gun to your head forcing you to follow him !!!!!!!!!!! you have that choice

Here is the thing: its not as black and white as "if you don't like one thing than the band does fuck off and don't follow them"

We are all devoted fans, and some of us have a different opinion than you regarding the late starts. Are there people here who do nothing but complain? Sure. But from what I have seen from your posts thus far you aren't doing anyone any favors by telling all of the fans here who don't like the late starts to fuck off, both sides need to chill out

The people who don't like the late starts should address it but not beat it over the head, and the people who are complaining about the people complaining nonstop are being just as annoying

Edited by WhazUp

How about just one night without all the crying and complaining? Just one night, is that possible? Then tomorrow all the haters can bitch and moan about the late start or set list. Can't you let the real fans just enjoy one night of updates? Please?

Bionic's clearly just another mindless Axl drone. Not wasting my time trying to have a rational conversation with him anymore.

Funny to me is that on twitter for those at the show I only see positive feeback, yet here it's not. The "hardcore fans" are negative. I am going to go hang out on twitter...

That's why Eddie Trunk said fans were booing at the show. Ironically on Twitter. :rolleyes:

Before the show started. I love how you leave that tidbit of info out every time you bring it up. And yes, fans have always booed up until the show started.

But I wasn't criticizing the actual show, was I? :thumbsup:

I was criticizing the aspect of WHY the fans were booing.

Yes, I know. I also know that Axl should go onstage on time. But, I also know that he's not going to, so spending countless hours bitching about it isn't going to change anything.

I agree that Axl probably won't change it. I just thought I'd discuss how disgraceful that is to fans...because...well...this is a discussion page. Plain and simple.

I'm outta here folks. Everyone at the concert enjoy!

I understand that. I just don't know what you're expecting to accomplish.

How about just one night without all the crying and complaining? Just one night, is that possible? Then tomorrow all the haters can bitch and moan about the late start or set list. Can't you let the real fans just enjoy one night of updates? Please?

Are people seriously bitching about late starts again? God, there's no end to it.

Bionic's clearly just another mindless Axl drone. Not wasting my tme trying to have a rational conversation with him anymore.

That's why Eddie Trunk said fans were booing at the show. Ironically on Twitter. :rolleyes:

Before the show started. I love how you leave that tidbit of info out every time you bring it up. And yes, fans have always booed up until the show started.

Yes, I know. I also know that Axl should go onstage on time. But, I also know that he's not going to, so spending countless hours bitching about it isn't going to change anything.

I agree that Axl probably won't change it. I just thought I'd discuss how disgraceful that is to fans...because...well...this is a discussion page. Plain and simple.

It's not about having an agenda. It's just about having discussions. And that was a topic that warrants criticism.

Time and place. Time and place.

You bitch and cry about Axl constantly. Can't u just leave one topic open for fans of the band to get updates of the current concert?

I will start a topic specifically addressing the late starts. Fill the mother up with all the late start complaints.

Now u said u were leaving this topic. Please don't be a liar and do so.

Bionic's clearly just another mindless Axl drone. Not wasting my time trying to have a rational conversation with him anymore.

It's not about having an agenda. It's just about having discussions. And that was a topic that warrants criticism.

I personally think that conversation has worn itself out over the last 20+ years. I guess I must not really though, because here I am involved in it again. :drevil:

No, this is an update thread for tonights show, Guns have been on stage for a hour now, coming on late has been beaten to the ground now, if you want to continue start your own thread!

Bionic's clearly just another mindless Axl drone. Not wasting my tme trying to have a rational conversation with him anymore.

Time and place. Time and place.

You bitch and cry about Axl constantly. Can't u just leave one topic open for fans of the band to get updates of the current concert?

I will start a topic specifically addressing the late starts. Fill the mother up with all the late start complaints.

Now u said u were leaving this topic. Please don't be a liar and do so.

I only brought it up in this topic, that's about tonight's concert, because the topic I was discussing, happened tonight, at this particular concert.

That's "time and place" at its finest.

Night all!

Jesus... :suspicious:

436738517.jpg

If other forums are using the pics I am posting I will have some fun with them :) One button and poof all the pics are gone ahahahahah

J/K! Or am I?

I don't get the joke?

436738517.jpg

If other forums are using the pics I am posting I will have some fun with them :) One button and poof all the pics are gone ahahahahah

J/K! Or am I?

I don't get the joke?

Meaning he won't post any more photos if people are using them without permission :o....anybody know if Axl's rockin it?

Edited by Ghost_Guns

NO I mean I find the pics, I upload them to my imageshack account, then other places use that link to post on different places, instead of doing any work.

So... I could delete and reup leaving them without pics is what I mean, but I won't :)

Not my pics so don't need permission really it's just cool if they can reup them on own account

Edited by gunsguy