Guns N' Roses OCT 29th 2011 - Miami, Florida, USA @ AmericanAirlines Arena UPDATE thread

Guest Gunns

sorry if im rude but these boring fans that want to be home by midnight tucked up in bed really annoy me , its rock and roll not bloody bingo night for the over 60s

That's fine if they just had the opening act start at a time that would leave 45-60 minutes between sets. To wait for two hours between sets is dick move, period.

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The whiners need to put their money where their month is.

Don't support the band. Don't go to the shows. Don't post on GnR forums.

But you CAN'T.

So until YOU leave......shut the hell up about half full arenas and people not following the band.

Stop being little whiny girls and do something about it. Or just continue to whine and cry about it. We know u won't leave.

And like it or not, it's purely disrespectful to the fans to come on stage late time after time again, for no apparent reason.

I do not understand why people can't wrap their minds around this simple concept.

Because like it or not, Axl has been going on late for 3 decades now. Punctuality isn't in his vocabulary.

Sure, it may be disrespectful, but it's not something fans should be surprised about.

This. People can whine about it all that they want. After all these years it's time to realize that it's not going to change. Axl simply does not give one fuck if you are upset about the start time.

He'll start giving a fuck when every arena starts looking like Orlando.. half full, or worse.

If you honestly believe that, you don't know Axl very well. He's going to go on stage when he wants to, not before then, and a half empty arena isn't going to change that.

Glad you know him well enough to speak on his behalf.

sorry if im rude but these boring fans that want to be home by midnight tucked up in bed really annoy me , its rock and roll not bloody bingo night for the over 60s

I just got home from work and about to go to a halloween party. I'm hardly an "old man that prefer to go to bed at 12". But for real, it's disrespectful to do it...for no reason at all. Not one other band does this nonsense at almost every show.l Even give the fans a clip show or something to pass the time by.

i agree with you there, yes they could put some clips on to pass the time fair enough, but actually real rock bands do keep fans waiting ! thats what seperates them from the gay boy acts

And like it or not, it's purely disrespectful to the fans to come on stage late time after time again, for no apparent reason.

I do not understand why people can't wrap their minds around this simple concept.

Because like it or not, Axl has been going on late for 3 decades now. Punctuality isn't in his vocabulary.

Sure, it may be disrespectful, but it's not something fans should be surprised about.

This. People can whine about it all that they want. After all these years it's time to realize that it's not going to change. Axl simply does not give one fuck if you are upset about the start time.

He'll start giving a fuck when every arena starts looking like Orlando.. half full, or worse.

If you honestly believe that, you don't know Axl very well. He's going to go on stage when he wants to, not before then, and a half empty arena isn't going to change that.

Glad you're ignorant enough to believe it will change.

you really are a TWAT ! go away if you dont like how Axl Rose does things ok , you dont have to follow them, does mummy smack your bottom if you stay up past 11

the show has started already so stop fuckin complaining about the late start

People not even there are crying and moaning. Ridiculous.

To be fair, some of those people may not be there because of the time issue, *shrug, you hedge your bets with GNR when it comes to start times. They should just print on ticket start time 9 but END time 3AM, fair warning there.

I just got home from work and about to go to a halloween party. I'm hardly an "old man that prefer to go to bed at 12". But for real, it's disrespectful to do it...for no reason at all. Not one other band does this nonsense at almost every show.l Even give the fans a clip show or something to pass the time by.

i agree with you there, yes they could put some clips on to pass the time fair enough, but actually real rock bands do keep fans waiting ! thats what seperates them from the gay boy acts

I saw Soundgarden and they were right on time at the show I saw 'em at... and they are hardly a "gay boy act". Same with Rush, Van Halen, Pearl Jam, Alice In Chains, etc. - all of them I have seen and started at a reasonable time

Them being right on time didn't take away from the anticipation at all... and fans certainly were not booing them

Edited by WhazUp

AC/DC, Metallica, Iron Maiden, Rush, and pretty much every other rock band who goes on stage at a reasonable time are "gay boy acts"?

I thought Iron Maiden was a "real" rock band but they go on stage early so I guess they must be artificial.

I'm not complaining about Axl's late starts, I know that's just what he does. It doesn't make it right but it's totally illogical to say that all "real" rock bands keep the fans waiting, because out of all the shows I've seen, Axl is the only one who does. That's coming from the guy who saw Hamilton last year when Axl came on reasonably at 10:30, only 40 minutes after the opener. If he can do it sometimes why not all the time?

the show has started already so stop fuckin complaining about the late start

People not even there are crying and moaning. Ridiculous.

To be fair, some of those people may not be there because of the time issue, *shrug, you hedge your bets with GNR when it comes to start times. They should just print on ticket start time 9 but END time 3AM, fair warning there.

yes that is true but hey if you wanna see him get the next day off work and make sure you can get home it's quite simple isnt it

you really are a TWAT ! go away if you dont like how Axl Rose does things ok , you dont have to follow them, does mummy smack your bottom if you stay up past 11

Wow, you sure are a little bootlick, incapable of dealing with reality: That making people wait is a dick move.

As a life long fan of this band in all its incarnations, with my own fan website dedicated to them, I can stay that without hesitation.