The MyGnR - Guns N' Roses Members Friends Request/Add

Guest Gunns

This thread is just to organize everyones friends requests adds so you can add those from mygnr on there in one easy thread.

Instructions;

Post your gnr account links here so you can accept a friend request/etc... like this:

and add me : http://www.gunsnroses.com/users/gunns :xmasssanta:

I also strongly recommend you all get the ground (ctrl) app for your iphone (don't worry its free) :)

if mods could sticky this thread, it'd be a great way for mygnr members to connect on the official gnr site :):thumbsup:

Edited by gunns5

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still dont understand how you get to all of this stuff on the site, without going through your links the only places I can go on gunsnroses.com is the event page, news, and the m&g photo section

The site isn't even finished yet.

I know, so you have to bypass that with typing the full html to get around to everything? Like gunsnroses.com/users or something?

I still dont understand how you get to all of this stuff on the site, without going through your links the only places I can go on gunsnroses.com is the event page, news, and the m&g photo section

I know, so you have to bypass that with typing the full html to get around to everything? Like gunsnroses.com/users or something?

For now, yes you have to use the full html until the whole site is finished. It's not that complicated.

For now, yes you have to use the full html until the whole site is finished. It's not that complicated.

I'm aware of how to do it, just wasn't sure if I was missing something. No need for the innate remarks.

I'm aware of how to do it, just wasn't sure if I was missing something. No need for the innate remarks.

No, your not missing anything. Using the html's is the only way to navigate around the site right now, until it is fully done.