[SPOILER FREE] Iron Maiden 2012 roll call/tour discussion

Powerage5

As per zint's suggestion and the incredible response to the roll call topics for GN'R and Slash in 2011 and 2012, here's one for Iron Maiden's 2012 leg of the Maiden England World Tour!

Here's how it works, the first post will have a list of all gigs announced to date. If you're going to a show, post that you're going to be in attendance in this thread. If if it's only a "maybe", go ahead and post! The first post will be continually updated with gigs officially announced and who will be in attendance.

6/21 - CHARLOTTE, NC - 1 members attending

Powerage5

6/23 - ATLANTA, GA - 0 members attending

6/26 - BOSTON, MA - 4 members attending

Powerage5

Mansin Humanity

bran

Andrew07

6/27 - WANTAGH, NY - 1 members attending

Powerage5

6/29 - CAMDEN, NJ - 3 members attending, 1 member maybe attending

Powerage5

Agressive Perfector

GnRDuff1

Black Sabbath (Maybe)

6/30 - WASHINGTON, DC - 1 members attending

Powerage5

7/2 - NEWARK, NJ - 1 members attending

Powerage5

7/4 - MILWAUKEE, WI (SUMMERFEST) - 0 members attending

7/5 - CHICAGO, IL - 1 members attending

mrandyk

7/8 - QUEBEC CITY, QC - 0 members attending

7/11 - MONTREAL, QC - 1 members attending

volcano62

7/13 - TORONTO, ON - 4 members attending, 3 members maybe attending

Powerage5

zint61

Becket

gunsguy

Paul Stanley (Maybe)

Zeppelin (Maybe)

Kid A (Maybe)

7/14 - SARNIA, ON (BAYFEST) - 2 members attending, 1 member maybe attending

Powerage5

Zeppelin

zint61 (Maybe)

7/16 - DARIEN LAKE, NY - 1 members attending

Powerage5

7/18 - DETROIT, MI - 0 members attending

7/19 - INDIANAPOLIS, IN - 0 members attending

7/24 - WINNIPEG, MB - 1 members attending

moreblack

7/26 - CALGARY, AB - 0 members attending

7/27 - EDMONTON, AB - 0 members attending

7/29 - VANCOUVER, BC - 0 members attending

7/30 - AUBURN, WA - 0 members attending

8/1 - SALT LAKE CITY, UT - 0 members attending

8/3 - SAN FRANCISCO, CA - 0 members attending

8/6 - PHOENIX, AZ - 0 members attending

8/9 - IRVINE, CA - 0 members attending

8/12 - ALBUQUERQUE, NM - 0 members attending

8/13 - DENVER, CO - 0 members attending

8/15 - SAN ANTONIO, TX - 1 members attending

Powerage5

8/17 - DALLAS, TX - 2 members attending

Powerage5

artfromtex

8/18 - HOUSTON, TX - 2 members attending

bionic56

Powerage5

Edited by Powerage5

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah! Put me down for Bayfest in Sarnia :D

Way ahead of you ;) I pulled all the indications of doing a gig from the topic for the tour, since they're all in one place unlike GN'R where there's a topic for every gig.

Excellent!

Also, if you wouldn't mind, throw me down as a maybe for the Toronto show. Something tells me I may want to make two stops on this tour before I run out of money lol.

I see you already got me on there. I can't fucking wait for this. I'm a pretty big Maiden fan but never seen them yet. And of course I'm a huge Alice fan. Seen Alice four times now.

I was talkin with a guy from work and we're taking time off and flying down there.

I see you already got me on there. I can't fucking wait for this. I'm a pretty big Maiden fan but never seen them yet. And of course I'm a huge Alice fan. Seen Alice four times now.

I was talkin with a guy from work and we're taking time off and flying down there.

Cool, you'll love it. Maiden is just incredible live, and of course you already know how great Alice is! If you and Zint are up for it, I'll have to drag you guys to the IMFC pre-show meet-up, they're always a lot of fun, and the FC members are always very hospitable to new faces ;)

Cool, you'll love it. Maiden is just incredible live, and of course you already know how great Alice is! If you and Zint are up for it, I'll have to drag you guys to the IMFC pre-show meet-up, they're always a lot of fun, and the FC members are always very hospitable to new faces ;)

Yeah, Id be up for that for sure. Thanks. :)

Do it man!!

You gonna do to Bayfest in Sarnia the next day too?

Do it man!!

Very likely, yes. One of our friends in Manitoba invited us up for his bus trip for Winnipeg/Calgary/Edmonton (It's being called the "Let's Go Fuck Some Dudes Express"...an inside joke from Florida last year! :lol:), but I'm pretty sure I'll be on tour with my band then. If it works out that I can do those gigs, I'll have to drop a couple earlier in the tour, probably Sarnia and Newark.

I plan on recording audio for Sarnia. I always tape an Alice gig on each come around, and seeing as we won't be on the barrier for Sarnia, seems like the perfect show. I've never taped Maiden before, that'll be interesting...

Edited by Powerage5

Do it man!!

Very likely, yes. One of our friends in Manitoba invited us up for his bus trip for Winnipeg/Calgary/Edmonton (It's being called the "Let's Go Fuck Some Dudes Express"...an inside joke from Florida last year! :lol:), but I'm pretty sure I'll be on tour with my band then. If it works out that I can do those gigs, I'll have to drop a couple earlier in the tour, probably Sarnia and Newark.

I plan on recording audio for Sarnia. I always tape an Alice gig on each come around, and seeing as we won't be on the barrier for Sarnia, seems like the perfect show. I've never taped Maiden before, that'll be interesting...

Ooops...I should have just quoted Becket,it was meant for him.

I know you're frikkin going if you can! :tongue2:

Do it man!!

I thinking about it now that you mention it. See how my finances are.

BTW how many people does the Molson Amphitheater hold?

Edited by Becket

Do it man!!

I thinking about it now that you mention it. See how my finances are.

BTW how many people does the Molson Amphitheater hold?

It's a pretty average-sized amphitheater...probably about 10,000 not counting the lawn?

Are either of you guys doing pit for the Molson? We're on the fence about it...the Toronto crowds usually get a bit rowdy for Maiden (2008 was the big exception so far...)

If you and Zint are up for it, I'll have to drag you guys to the IMFC pre-show meet-up, they're always a lot of fun, and the FC members are always very hospitable to new faces ;)

Mighty kind of you man!

Thanks for the offer!

Would be fun to hang with you and Becket.

I won't commit just yet,it will depend on who I'm going with and arrival times etc.

But it sounds amazing though!

Doing pit, or seats?

..or lawn? :tongue2:

Actually...if cash is a factor,doing the cheaper lawn seats might help you to afford Bayfest as well.

Something to consider anyway.. :)

I never do lawn, if I do seats, they'll be somewhere around halfway back. No sense paying premium price for seats, but I dunno, I just don't like the lawn atmosphere.

Bayfest might be cheaper anyways, if it's anything like the Ottawa Bluesfest (For which there's also a heavy rumor of a show on 7/10...I'm there if there is!)

Edited by Powerage5

"there are no matching events in Manitoba."

WTF Ticketmaster?!? ಠ_ಠ

Ticketmaster barely has any of the shows listed so far, just Detroit and Auburn. I wish they'd update with the rest of the dates, I'd like to know what prices I'm looking at for each venue...