Anniversary of Kurt Cobains suicide (death scene pics)

Guest Len B'stard

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL Sex Pistols. Generic twat. I just felt like you wanted me to dumb it down for you or something. Apparently the actual discussion of Kurt's death was too much for you. You had super heroes running through your head. I thought we could go to what you usually gravitate towards since this was soo much for you to handle. Instead of trying to challenge the actual points, you'd rather choose the delusional and currently losing side of this discussion, fyi, while being a little pussy. It's not my fault you're a fucking idiot, bruh. If you want to choose to be clueless about a discussion you keep partaking in, fine. I assure you, I won't stop you. As annoying as it may be to have to sink this low, it's still fun in a way to see someone be so wrong with every point they make. Hey, lets throw on a few smileys for good measure!

Durp. Durp. Durp.

You not only have no clue about the case, and persistently refuse to either ask or look some shit up about the law pertaining to whether or not the recordings would be admissible, you have no clue about the actual burden of proof in these types of investigations. You must rule out foul play before declaring suicide. Therefore, declaring it a suicide within minutes of the first response leaves it all in the air. All anyone wants is the proper thorough investigation. You are just way too simple. Every time you type something about the case, it's like watching a one legged man in an ass kicking contest.

:o

Chill out man. How many fucking insults can you throw in one post?

You're wasting your time anyway. Len couldn't give a fuck what you or anyone else thinks of him. :lol:

Well Im not here to suck on his e-dick, thats for sure. I'm not unchill. I give back what I receive, slim.

Guest Len B'stard

Yeah, cuz i made that up, didn't i? :lol: Never had that notion ever been expounded until my input in the case was put forward. And uh, no one thinks it's stupid, it's what most sane people accept to be the facts of the case, it's the conspiracy theorist nerds that people think are stupid, i mean just read through the last 7 pages and see which idea is in the minority, your kooky bullshit or the COMMONLY ACCEPTED explanation. Exactly, thank you, rubber stamp, sit back down.

Have you cracked it yet tho? Did you know if you play You Know You're Right backwards on the second wednesday of every month dressed in garters whilst standing on one foot you can CLEARLY hear Kurt going "help help, Courtneys tryna kill me!", just thought i'd make mention of it, y'know, help the investigation :D

Edited by sugaraylen

Yep, people that don't want to be found not only return to their home where they speak to the nanny upon arrival, they also call their wife in Beverly Hills and leave the phone number of a friend to where he can be contacted. And oh yeah, they also speak frequently to their wife on the phone that hotel phone records from Courtney's room shows. And suicidal people that don't want to be found hang around the house where another person is staying and also leave a suicide note. Makes perfect sense.

Durp.

You can mock all you want but you genuinely look stupid. :shrugs:

Guest Len B'stard

And all this noooooo one knows except you and the 5 people and a dog that makes up the membership of the Justice for Kurt brigade :lol:

19 years and two days...and counting :lol: Get a move on Lieutenant, the audience is starting to nod off :lol:

Y'know what, me and you need to hook up Lieutenant, we need to go question Courtney with biege trenchcoats and cigars..

Nyaahh my wife loves ya Courtney...oh, one last thing before i forget, i just wanna clear it up so's i can get it straight in my head, you say you DIDN'T recieve a call from Beverley Hills from your late husband? :lol:

Sterling silver begins to melt.

I always thought is was steaming soup against her mouth...or semen stew against her mouth :lol: shows what i know, eh? :lol:

And with all of this trolling you think you're doing, all you're really doing is giving me the medium to further think and express my thoughts about a case I'm deeply interested in. Thank you for continuing it. Every year around this time the discussion comes up and go back and check everything again because there's a lot to make you say wow even after first discovery. It's definitely entertaining to say the least. :shades:

Start a WM3 topic so I can express my thoughts and share the evidence of who also committed that crime.

Both. One was about his marriage melting i guess, the ring melting. The other seems a ref to his daughter.

The whole song seems like were going get divorced and i wont bother you im an epic fail.

Im going where the sun dont shine. I really think hed made up his mind.

Guest Len B'stard

So Ms Love, you're saying you DID recieve a call from Beverley Hills? Well i gotta tell ya Ms Love i'm confused. Forget did ya? That happens a lot, a helluva lot, why my wife, she'd forget her name if she didn't keep her birthday cards, so you DID recieve a call Ms Love? The Chapeau Boutique on Rodeo Drive, ahhhhh, yeah i know the one, my wife see, she sends me that way to pick up some carrot cake from a store she likes two blocks down. Yeah, i know the place, yeah. In fact i took the liberty of uh...pullin' up there phone record there and uh...the never made no calls to your residence on the day in question Miss Love...i'm confused...i'm real real confused there uh, Miss Love..

Tune in next week for the concluding part of To Catch a Widow starring Peter Falk as Columbo, special guests include Courtney Love as the wicked witch of the west and introducing Rustycage as...a paperweight : lol:

So wasted, what do you think about all of Kurt's friends that say Kurt wasn't suicidal? Also, what do you think of Courtney's attorney saying Kurt wasn't suicidal? After all, that's who he spoke to about the divorce and taking Courtney out of his unfinished will.

Rehab makes people suicidal. He was manic depressive. I agree theres tons of evidence. Butvi cant categorically say. The idea that kurtvwas going to divirce her was around in the 90s. She had affairs. He didnt seem to want to bang braxilian supermodels.

So how do you think it happened? she paid that guy to do it and he did then cali whacked him. Doesnt a wiped down gun suggest a professional hit?

Guest Len B'stard

You'd think the trajectory of the gunshot might lend something of a clue...and which way his brains were splattered or something. Not taking the piss here, being quite serious. I suppose it is a shotgun so the pellets spread the fuck out but even then, i'm presuming any conspiracy theorist suggesting this theory is saying that the murder occured actually in the greenhouse, cuz if it didn't then fuck me, he musta leaked a bit carrying him all the way over there. And if it didn't it'd be interesting to know how he was shot. Cuz standing up surely some pellets would crack the greenhouse glass. And if it's with Kurt on the ground pumped fulla heroin with the murderer standing over him with the shotgun then better hope the place didn't have a concrete floor cuz they woulda bounced right back up at the silly fucker firing the shotgun.

And if it was suicide, from a sitting position with a shotgun even then, the pellets had to've fuckin' hit somewhere on the greenhouse glass surely?

You'd think the trajectory of the gunshot might lend something of a clue...and which way his brains were splattered or something. Not taking the piss here, being quite serious. I suppose it is a shotgun so the pellets spread the fuck out but even then, i'm presuming any conspiracy theorist suggesting this theory is saying that the murder occured actually in the greenhouse, cuz if it didn't then fuck me, he musta leaked a bit carrying him all the way over there. And if it didn't it'd be interesting to know how he was shot. Cuz standing up surely some pellets would crack the greenhouse glass. And if it's with Kurt on the ground pumped fulla heroin with the murderer standing over him with the shotgun then better hope the place didn't have a concrete floor cuz they woulda bounced right back up at the silly fucker firing the shotgun.

And if it was suicide, from a sitting position with a shotgun even then, the pellets had to've fuckin' hit somewhere on the greenhouse glass surely?

Are there any pictures of his brains all over the wall then? Couldn't give a fuck how it happened but I'm a right morbid bastard when it comes to shit like this. :lol:

Guest Len B'stard

Are there any pictures of his brains all over the wall then? Couldn't give a fuck how it happened but I'm a right morbid bastard when it comes to shit like this. :lol:

Not that i've seen, no :lol: There's the one famous one of his feet/legs and then these ones that have just cropped up here but other than that i've not seen no others, ask Rustycage, he/she might have an idea if there are. There's a fake one knocking about of a body with a head split open but that like i say, fake. Apparently Old Mother Courts kept a lock of his pubes and a bit of head with some hair still on it, or so i've heard, better slip that in here lest the good Lieutenant bring me to book about inaccuracies :lol:

Guest Len B'stard

His head was in tact. There wasn't even an exit wound. Just some blood coming from his ear.

Really? After a shotgun blast? Weird..what about the pellets?

Guest Len B'stard

But the greenhouse was made of glass right? And they must've seen like...pellets. Also, in accordance to the actual murder, i mean the act of someone shooting him or whatever, how/where was it done?

How could there not be a mess...

It's not a traditional green house completely made of glass. It's a room over the garage with a typical structure with a few openings on the top.

Kurt%2527s%2BHouse%2B300%2BDPI.jpg

Why would they have seen pellets? It was fired into his mouth. Regrading the potential for murder, it's not that someone held the gun and shot him. It's that he was incapacitated and the scene was staged to look like a suicide. The act requires that the gun be in the victims hands as when you shoot yourself in the head, your hands lock into place and many times the gun has to be pried loose. No one is suggesting that it was a traditional second degree murder. It was a light load setup that doesnt penetrate walls and therefore didn't have enough force to cause an exit wound.

It is believed and most plausible that Kurt was shooting up with someone, received a golden shot and was incapacitated enough for someone to stage the scene. How else would someone shoot up 250 - 600 mg's of black tar heroin, put the kit away, roll down his sleeve and position the gun and pull the trigger. He would have sunk like Ewan McGregor in Trainspotting. Incapacitated in seconds. He was also loaded on Valium. The only person there to have possibly witnessed anything that we know of is Cali(the nanny). Coincidentally their nanny was also a heroin addict and at home during the time, had spoken to him, has no alibi, left a note full of deceit and contradictions on the 7th, received 30,000 and disappeared shortly after, refuses to be questioned, changes his story several times, was also in Rome when Kurt had his first "accident." But anyways, here I go again.... I answered your questions.

Edited by Rustycage