Anniversary of Kurt Cobains suicide (death scene pics)

Guest Len B'stard

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Len B'stard

And you've been through the police records, have you? Or did you just read about them on the internet/through the media, the same place funnily enough, that you got the older story from. Do you see what i'm trying to say here? And as far as recordings of Courtney, you've just spent half the thread calling her a liar so why would you take that much stock in them?

If and i'm saying if, Courtney was bullshitting the cops it probably had to do with the fact that we're talking about fucking drug addicts here, the type of people that no doubt had some very unsavoury characters floating in and around their situation, i can imagine her needing to lie quite a bit to cover up certain things that might get them in a spot of grief.

The fact is you're just a rude uppity half witted internet sleuth that sits on their fat arse reading a bunch of shit off the internet that they don't have an ounce worth of an idea about the credibility of, picks a side and becomes so militant in their representation of that side that they start stating things as facts when they simply don't have a clue.

Tell me, where did you hear of all these smoking gun bits of evidence?

And if all of this is something more than a bunch of conspiracy theorists having a circle jerk, what's stopping all of you from going to the authorities with these 'facts'?

Edited by sugaraylen

^lol

1: Yes, I've seen the police records.

2: No, it's not from the media.

3: The recordings from Courtney are her admitting to her lies.

4: Courtney didn't bullshit the cops. She didn't need to. They called it a suicide immediately before any investigators even got there(it's in the official police report from the first responder). She never had to bullshit anyone. It was just another sloppy investigation. No huge law enforcement conspiracy, just complacency and laziness regarding the death of just another Heroin junkie in an area FILLED with overdoses.

5: I wasn't rude until you have started barking complete fallacies regarding the case. It's insulting to watch someone be willingly ignorant and ask questions that would be answered if they did their own homework. It's also funny just how offbase nearly every single one of your questions are. I am not kidding. Every question is fueled by the complete ignorance of the facts and you refuse to inform yourself. I am sorry if I see you as the average citizen that spends their time playing video games and not knowing what goes on around them while also accusing others as being just as obtuse. It's also insulting for someone that refuses to read to claim that I have no clue when I've been following it all for the nearly 20 fucking years that the information has been available. You want to be a lazy dimwit? Fine. But don't assume that I am clueless just because this is all new to you. In other words, get your head out of your ass.

6: I first heard of this from the Alan Handelman show when it first broke. That's when everyone got to hear the recordings and the initial claims. Following up on those claims, as some people tend to do instead of being jerkoffs, I discovered the case files and an outlet to the documents related to the investigation.

7: Once again, if you would read a little, you would know that people HAVE gone to the authorities and you'd know just why they refuse to reopen the case. You would also understand where a lot of the lies about the case originated. For example, Kurt wasn't barricaded in the greenhouse and the "suicide note" mentioned NOTHING about suicide. There was NO homicide investigation. Admittedly, the homicide unit said the only reason they were there was because of the high profile person that was deceased. They admittedly took ZERO pictures because according to the chief investigator, "We don't develop Polaroids in suicide cases."

It's not a matter of the information and evidence not holding water, it's the fact that the law enforcement were complacent, believed the lies from what should have been the prime suspect, thought it was just another dead heroin junkie in a city that was littered with a Heroin problem and just plain lazy. If you or I were in that position, we would NOT admit that we fucked up in such a high profile case. There's nothing to gain. You act as if injustice is a myth. There was no corruption, just a huge fuck up. It happens. The only thing that smells fishy is why Courtney openly admitted that one of the detectives returned the Rome note and told her to destroy it because "it would do her no good." She admits again that it was NOT a suicide note but a note telling her that Kurt was leaving her. The cops simply fucked up big time.

Edited by Rustycage

Guest Len B'stard

^lol

1: Yes, I've seen the police records.

2: No, it's not from the media.

3: The recordings from Courtney are her admitting to her lies.

4: Courtney didn't bullshit the cops. She didn't need to. They called it a suicide immediately before any investigators even got there(it's in the official police report from the first responder). She never had to bullshit anyone. It was just another sloppy investigation. No huge law enforcement conspiracy, just complacency and laziness regarding the death of just another Heroin junkie in an area FILLED with overdoses.

5: I wasn't rude until you have started barking complete fallacies regarding the case. It's insulting to watch someone be willingly ignorant and ask questions that would be answered if they did their own homework. It's also funny just how offbase nearly every single one of your questions are. I am not kidding. Every question is fueled by the complete ignorance of the facts and you refuse to inform yourself. I am sorry if I see you as the average citizen that spends their time playing video games and not knowing what goes on around them while also accusing others as being just as obtuse. It's also insulting for someone that refuses to read to claim that I have no clue when I've been following it all for the nearly 20 fucking years that the information has been available. You want to be a lazy dimwit? Fine. But don't assume that I am clueless just because this is all new to you. In other words, get your head out of your ass.

6: I first heard of this from the Alan Handelman show when it first broke. That's when everyone got to hear the recordings and the initial claims. Following up on those claims, as some people tend to do instead of being jerkoffs, I discovered the case files and an outlet to the documents related to the investigation.

7: Once again, if you would read a little, you would know that people HAVE gone to the authorities and you'd know just why they refuse to reopen the case. You would also understand where a lot of the lies about the case originated. For example, Kurt wasn't barricaded in the greenhouse and the "suicide note" mentioned NOTHING about suicide. There was NO homicide investigation. Admittedly, the homicide unit said the only reason they were there was because of the high profile person that was deceased. They admittedly took ZERO pictures because according to the chief investigator, "We don't develop Polaroids in suicide cases."

It's not a matter of the information and evidence not holding water, it's the fact that the law enforcement were complacent, believed the lies from what should have been the prime suspect, thought it was just another dead heroin junkie in a city that was littered with a Heroin problem and just plain lazy. If you or I were in that position, we would NOT admit that we fucked up in such a high profile case. There's nothing to gain. You act as if injustice is a myth. There was no corruption, just a huge fuck up. It happens. The only thing that smells fishy is why Courtney openly admitted that one of the detectives returned the Rome note and told her to destroy it because "it would do her no good." She admits again that it was NOT a suicide note but a note telling her that Kurt was leaving her. The cops simply fucked up big time.

1) where, how?

2) then where?

3) Still doesn't amount to being complicit in a murder.

4) So basically, cops declared it a suicide and you don't agree that they conducted a proper investigation? See now you're talking sensible, alright, thats more than plausible, investigations are conducted by human beings and as such often have mistakes in them, little discrepancies etc, sometimes big ones but the point is it don't amount to Courtney murdering him. See, the whole fingerprints on the gun thing, so some arch criminal duped the entire fucking world (or apparently not since you seem to believe that the suicide explanation isn't commonly accepted) but didn't have brains enough to move the dead mans hand and put a print on the rifle? Don't really gel, does it? But yeah i could get that Seattle cops probably bungled a lot in straightening the shit out.

5) You keep going on about this uninformed thing, how many times, i read the books, i watch the documentaries, now aside from being a celebrity stalker, what other information do i need? What these myseterious sources of yours that you won't say who they are but you'll confirm that it isn't media? Gimme a break...and i didn't bark nothing at no one, i just believe in the COMMONLY ACCEPTED explanation until such time as a plausible one, a likely alternative is posed, which it never is. I dunno why thats difficult for you to get your head around, it's not commonly accepted, no? Go ask 50 people in the street passing by how Kurt Cobain died and goddamn me if the majority of em don't say "Kurt Cobain committed suicide", magazines, books, movies, newspapers, media outlets all refer to him as that rockstar out of Nirvana that committed suicide, why you decided to suddenly get the fuckin' claws out over such a simple and oft repeated and commonly accept claim is fucking beyond me to be honest. it's in the fuckin' history books already, so don't shoot the fuckin' messenger, i didn't know i had 19 years worth of amateur investigators frustrations about to boil over on me for making a simple comment on a message board.

6) Oh the Alan Handelman show?!?! Oh well colour me impressed, i take it all back then. Where's this outlet may i ask?

7) High profile case was it? Are you sure? Cuz in your next paragraph you're going on about how they thought it was 'just another dead heroin junkie', now which is it?

And whys it fishy that Courtney admitted it, surely that would've incriminated her more if she was this arch fucking criminal that you're making out, why would she do that? Maybe it's cuz she's telling the fucking truth and hey, the cop was right, it wouldn't do her no good, it'd just sensationalise an overdose or suicide attempt or whatever it was when if they got rid of the note and then sorted the guy out they might be able to deal with the sorry episode.

The fuckin' tragic thing about all you conspiracy theorists, apart from your snotty fuckin' attitude, is you think you're on this righteous fuckin' EXPOSE WATERGATE type crusade, none of you ever discover or help shit to do with the situations of all these dead famous people and on top of all that, if it ever is proved in a manner that is satisfactory for you, you've just spent years of your life having ago at a widow to pass the time, well done ;) You talk like something more needs to be done, like it's right, like it's noble to sniff around a dead persons fuckin' grave trying to run down his family after he's gone with like, fuck all proof of anything.

Justice for Kurt, do me a fuckin' favour :rolleyes: Hendrix was murdered, Jim Morrison was murdered, nothing to do with them all being massive pissheads and junkies though eh? Sorry, i'm just being sensationalist now, aren't i, of course it's not, why they were murdered all of them, it's a conspiracy against rock stars! I mean do you see a pattern here, every time a rockstar dies there's a 1000 little morons like you runnin' around like you're about to solve a fuckin' rubix cube and it amounts to what? Jack fuckin' shit is what it amounts too "i been following this case for 19 years" congratulations Miss Marple, what were you doing me a fuckin' favour, would you like a medal? :lol:

Edited by sugaraylen

Are people really debating if he was murdered still?

Come down to reality and think about this:

If Kurt was murdered, don't you think there are a few ambitious members of the Seattle PD or Washington State Police would LOVE to break the case?? You don't think every detective in the city, state and maybe federal branches of law enforcement out on the Northwest Coast haven't looked into this matter? You really think cops are so blind they would mistake a murder of a major celebrity for a suicide? Especially the younger ambitious cops who would love the advancement to their career to crack something like this?

No, there is no state or federal authorities that have looked into because there is this thing called jurisdiction.

And you can't go reopening random cases because you're ambitious. This isn't a movie.

Yep cops never fuck up.

300px-West_Memphis_Three_Mugshot.jpg

It was the typical arrogance that had these 3 guys in prison while many were asking, "why wouldn't some ambitious cop in the west memphis police department look into it?" or "Don't you think something would have come out by now?"

Better hope it doesn't happen to any of you because then we can all sit back and just not care while you rot for something you didn't do or have your name listed as a coward that abandoned his daughter while there is a ton of evidence pointing to foul play and none pointing to suicide. Stop playing the "why would they not investigate it" game and point to just ONE piece of evidence that shows it to be a suicide. If by some amazing chance Kurt was able to do something no other person in history has done(inject 3 times a lethal dose even for a hardcore addict, roll down his sleeve, put away the kit, position himself and kill himself with the shotgun while there being no prints on the gun that was handled by at least 3 people over the course of the week, or the pen or the suicide note).

• Let's ignore that there was someone at the home when Kurt was killed.
  • Let's ignore that the person had spoken to Kurt a few days prior but acted like he never had contact with him only to later admit that he did have contact with him.
  • Let's ignore that he lied about when he left the home.
  • Let's ignore that he left a deceitful note supposedly for Kurt that is full of contradictions.
  • Let's ignore that he was incredibly evasive toward questioning and on several occasions backed out of taking a polygraph test he and Courtney had agreed he would take.
  • Let's ignore that the motive as old as time for a spouse facing divorce is staring you in the face.
  • Let's ignore that Kurt's credit card that was on him at the time of his arrival in Seattle was missing and being used for 3 days that Kurt was known to be dead and immediately stopped upon discovery of the body.
  • Let's ignore that the whole premise for Courtney hiring the PI was smothered in lies.
  • Let's ignore that she refused....flat out REFUSED to come help look for her husband. Even while she knew where he was but failed to tell her PI.
  • Let's ignore that she also demanded that her PI NOT to do surveillance on the house where Kurt was known to be by both the man mentioned above and Courtney.
  • Let's ignore that she claimed, "Kurt only stays in the finest hotels" when everyone knew he despised that lifestyle. Let's just assume that Courtney really wanted Kurt to be found while ignoring these last few circumstances. It feels really smart to do so doesn't it?
  • Let's ignore that Courtney demanded for Carlson and Grant to check the greenhouse.
  • Let's ignore that she staged a fake report about her overdosing at the very time she expected them to check the greenhouse.
  • Let's ignore that once she found out they didn't check the greenhouse, she immediately ordered electricians to start work on the greenhouse.
  • Let's ignore that the fucking body was in the greenhouse for several days. Too circumstantial.
  • Let's ignore that Kurt never had a prior suicide attempt and the only person ever claiming he has was Courtney once Kurt was dead. Strange how a spouse so sure her husband was suicidal would refuse to not only look for her husband but also refuse to reveal to her PI that she knew where the said husband was.
  • Let's ignore that Courtney lied to the police on several occasions.
  • Let's ignore that her own attorney believed Courtney and the nanny had something to do with the death.
  • Let's ignore that a man passed a polygraph with flying colors about Courtney offering him money to kill Kurt only a few months prior.
  • Let's ignore that the said man above died only 8 days after revealing this info publicly.
  • Let's ignore that this poor grieving wife was fucking Billy Corgan 3 weeks after Kurt's death and was bragging about it. Didn't take her too long to bounce back, huh?
  • Let's ignore that the next person trying to leave Courtney only 3 months later was found dead under more strange circumstances.

So with all of that just completely ignored, and with us feeling so much smarter now, let us start assuming.

• Let's assume that Kurt wasn't really leaving Courtney and he only set up to have her removed from the will as a game.
  • Let's assume that Kurt was able to achieve what no other person has done in any recorded case in history by being a mobile comatose man.

I tell ya..... Courtney and Kurt must be the two most fucking exceptional people in the world to where Kurt defies science and Courtney looks more guilty than OJ just by coincidence. Makes total sense. Never mind police jurisdiction and the processes, let's dismiss it all because murders staged as suicide is so uncommon. Or is it?

Edited by Rustycage

Nah I just become a chameleon and try to act cool to people on the internet. Apparently I don't do too well. Are you giving poser lessons?

Maybe you shouldn't have started a Kurt Cobain topic if you didn't want Kurt Cobain discussion or as you would put it, "non-cheerful" discussion. Want fun talk? Go circle jerk with the pointless discussion in Anything Goes? Maybe you can make a topic about rainbows and unicorns if this discussion somehow bums you out.

Edited by Rustycage

Guest Len B'stard

Right so making a topic commemorating 19th years of his death and post suicide pics is me being cheerful is it? :lol: God, you just better and better! I dunno where in any of that you interpreted a desire to encouragement to re-open the investigation to his death...from behind your computer, the evidence mounting up about your feet as you tap away into the night :lol:

Don't really bum me out as such Lieutenant, it's just when you listen to someone like yourself for any length of time, someone so fundamentally lacking in basic intelligence it starts to take on a slightly farcical tone.

One piece of evidence, hmmm, the massive shotgun lying behind his lifeless corpse with a suicide note next to him in his handwriting? :lol: Nah, thats just ridiculous innit, whats more plausible is this ab-so-lute drivel that you're going on about that no law enforcement agency worth their salt would even consider 2 points in without rupturing vital organs from fits of laughter.

And by the way, this whole thing of, y'know, this 'i care' bit is kinda pathetic to be honest. Actually, REALLY pathetic, acting like you're so crusader sticking up for humanity and, y'know, this is a human being here, a human being, hope it's not you some day...but it's not just a human being, is it? It's a rockstar, it's not like you strolled down to the library and stick your nose into every single case that you ever saw a discrepancy in for the sake of justice and decency, you're doing this because it's a fucking rockstar you like, not cuz you're some tireless agent of upright morality so please with the fucking big I AM, oh look at me who went through all this effort *cough* to find out jackshit. What you're doing is like a grown ups equivalent of collecting Justin Bieber trading cards, it's YOUR obssession with someone famous and you poking around and trying, feebly i might add, to do a job that professional people get paid good money to do, people that do it day in and day out and dedicate their life to this shit, so who the fuck died and made you Columbo one day just because this time it was your favorite rockstar.

The funny thing is, i never even really would've had that much of a problem with the whole thing, like i said to begin with it's not my personal interest and hey, knock yourself out and IF he was murdered and someone finds something that helps the cause then thats wonderful but God you're a fuckin' arrogant shit. This stuck up fuckin' sense of superiority thats just oozed out of your every fuckin' post on this is just so obvious i feel like i could cut it with a knife, right from the get-go, from the first post, fuckin' having a go at someone because they dared to lean on the side that is the most oft repeated, oft claimed and pretty much down in the history books and everywhere else.

I am sorry if I see you as the average citizen that spends their time playing video games and not knowing what goes on around them

I mean...could you be more fucking arrogant? :lol: All the while being like two shades away from a fuckin' nerdy trainspotter, it's hilairious that you cop this attitude, this sense of superiority just on the back of reading about Kurt Cobains death, "the average citizen?" well fuck me, i apologise, i didn't know i was talking to fuckin' nobility here.

A little tip for ya Lieutenant, if i may be so bold. When you have an idea and you think people might benefit from knowing it or there might be some greater good in introducing a certain mode of thinking, try and be a little more gentle about it, maybe? Y'know, as opposed to insulting them and lauding your non-existant superiority over them, perhaps like "hey, did ya ever consider this?" or "i think such and such happened and here's the evidence" rather than no no no no wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong, here's the "facts", it's actually a conspiracy by Courtney Love, this arch villian, this criminal genius who has engineered the death of Kurt Cobain and possibly a couple of other people, put out hits on folks and all the while flown quietly under the radar of the authorities, despite having a camera stuck in her face half the time. But fret ye not Gotham City, Rustycage is on it!

And you wonder why no one fuckin' listens :rolleyes:

Guest Len B'stard

Lazy? Surely not, not you of all people Lieutenant Columbo, honestly, what would your wife say :lol: And of course you don't care dear, there's six pages worth of your not caring plastered all over this thread :lol:

Controversial? Yeah, see, so was Michaelangelos David but i wouldn't incarcerate Courtney Love over it.

It was sarcasm. For someone that claimed to not care about the issue, you sure have been right there up to page 6, haven't you? So with your own logic above, are you saying that you do care? It's a shame you can't care about actually discussing the case instead of either me or other cases with your broad tin foil hat conspiracy theory equation.

Knowledge about this subject doesn't make me a snob. Having a few things serious to discuss isn't snobby. Snobby is running around like a total twat completely off-base with excessive smileys like a 16 year old girl in a text while trolling the topic you created.

I'm not a trendy chameleon nostalgic fan. I was a fan at the time of all of this going down so it is burned into my memory and the facts of it all are a serious topic with me. It's not snobby to be serious about something. Is it snobby to be annoyed and surprised that someone that claims to be a fan would choose to be so ignorant about the case to where they can't even challenge my points? Instead, hey, let's post smiley's and act like I claimed to be Batman and shit. I almost feel dirty like I'm talking with a pre-teen or something. "No offense."

It's up to Frances on whether or not she wants to spend time and money finding out if there was more to what happened.

I'm not a big fan of rock band conspiracy theories, but some of it's interesting. There's nothing in the Kurt and Courtney documentary that persuaded me, or anything in the documents on the various sites about it where I was convinced she was behind it. Just from stuff I've read and heard, she lost it in a big way after he died, and Patty Schemel caught a lot of what was going on in the band. If anything, Patty's doc did more to write Courtney off as having anything to do with it.

I think she could've driven Kurt insane to the point of suicide. She is very bright, but does very stupid things.

Edited by dalsh327

Guest Len B'stard

I said i didnt care to discuss it but you're a compelling kind of moron if nothing else.

No knowing about the subject doesnt make you a snob, waving your theories in peoples face and looking down on "the average person" makes you a fucking snob. And a fool too. I was a fan at the time too, big fuckin' wow, i bought the albums, i listened to em, great, so what? It's ingrained in my memory too, hence the thread.

And hey, i'm a fan of music OK, thats what got me into Nirvana, thats why i've heard of Kurt Cobain, the cult of celebrity, digging around in peoples garbage, OK, music, CDs, albums...i didn't look into Kurt blue eyes and fall in love with him and suddenly feel like i got this fuckin' huge attachment to him or that he's someone to me and i'm someone to him and that i should root around in the intimate details of his fuckin' life in anything above and beyond a basic face value music fan reading an artists bio way. Knowing about the case of Kurt Cobains death (which i already believe i know about in way too much detail) and being a fan of his are not indivisible.

See when the line gets blurred between music fan and then someone that goes around obssessing over minute details of concentrated periods of someones life, thats when things start getting a bit Mark Chapman for me.

And everytime i've made an attempt to challenge one of your points you can't answer it so why bother being categoric about reams and reams and reams of shit, when each point just leads to me asking you about 3 really obvious questions each to totally take the legs out of it, the reason you don't wanna address any of it because you know you're gonna look very silly :lol:

It's up to Frances on whether or not she wants to spend time and money finding out if there was more to what happened.

No it's not, it's up to a bunch of pencil-necks that go around calling her Mum a murderer. And for her and her dead fathers benefit too, lets not forget that bit, they're doing them a favour :lol: The sensitive people, out there doing there bit for the dead man with no representation. I know, lets make his loved ones life as one possibly can from behind a computer by continually dredging up bullshit about a very public trauma they had, thats what the good samaritan would do i reckon :lol:

Clearly Frances doesn't care either because she isnt spearheading an investigation eh? I guess there's only you left Lieutenant, only you left to fight for dear ol' Kurts honour.

Edited by sugaraylen

Throughout this whole topic you have done nothing but attack the messengers and have failed to point to ONE fact that would dismiss the claims.

Just admit you're a lazy, immature, ignorant twit that has no other purpose except to attack a message you are completely clueless about.

Wait....maybe a few random :lol:

:lol:

:lol:

There. what a killer retort.

Let's turn the topic into something more upbeat for you.

215px-Floyd_Mayweather,_Jr._at_DeWalt_ev

Are you moist yet?

Guest Len B'stard

Right so you come up with a bullshit theory that i stated a didn't really wanna discuss and then it's MY job suddenly to debunk your ideas? Right, well that makes sense. If you or anyone could prove it then Courtney Love would be in fuckin' jail right now, the idea is that when you make accusations YOU prove them, otherwise it's like me going Rustycage is a murderer...and you going no i'm not and me going, prove it, it don't work that way love, the onus of proof is on the idiot making the claims to begin with and you can't prove shit and you know you can't.

I mean are you SERIOUSLY sitting here on an internet message board claiming to have the ability to prove for a fact that Courtney Love killed Kurt Cobain and like, basically the whole worlds not listening to you? :lol: Have you noticed how after 6 pages i'm the only one stupid enough to even still be discussing it with you? :lol: Messenger(s)? Who are these co-conspirators, are you starting to feel a bit lonely Rusty? Does it make you feel better thinking that there's perhaps a few thousand other weird cunts out there like you harping on about this shit, does it make you feel a little validated perhaps cuz you shouldn't, there's idiots out there who believe in little green men with 6 eyes and cocks for legs if you look hard enough i'm sure :lol:

Smileys bother you? What can i say, take it up with the mods. "killer retort", is this where we're at now Lieutenant, really, message board oneupmanship? :lol:

EDIT: Love the Floyd Mayweather pic, you're trying REALLY hard now huh? Have a wander through the forum did you, hey, listen, i ain't a fuckin' dead rockstar so please, do me a favour, don't start building a fuckin' dossier on me too Lieutenant, please! Here i'll give you a couple more, i like Muhammad Ali, The Beatles, The Sex Pistols, my favorite drink is mountain dew and i smoke B&H. You're welcome!

Edited by sugaraylen

LOL Sex Pistols. Generic twat. I just felt like you wanted me to dumb it down for you or something. Apparently the actual discussion of Kurt's death was too much for you. You had super heroes running through your head. I thought we could go to what you usually gravitate towards since this was soo much for you to handle. Instead of trying to challenge the actual points, you'd rather choose the delusional and currently losing side of this discussion, fyi, while being a little pussy. It's not my fault you're a fucking idiot, bruh. If you want to choose to be clueless about a discussion you keep partaking in, fine. I assure you, I won't stop you. As annoying as it may be to have to sink this low, it's still fun in a way to see someone be so wrong with every point they make. Hey, lets throw on a few smileys for good measure!

Durp. Durp. Durp.

You not only have no clue about the case, and persistently refuse to either ask or look some shit up about the law pertaining to whether or not the recordings would be admissible, you have no clue about the actual burden of proof in these types of investigations. You must rule out foul play before declaring suicide. Therefore, declaring it a suicide within minutes of the first response leaves it all in the air. All anyone wants is the proper thorough investigation. You are just way too simple. Every time you type something about the case, it's like watching a one legged man in an ass kicking contest.

Edited by Rustycage

Anyways, I've said all I want to say about this topic at this point. I'll post a link to an online version of the case manual someone uploaded for those interested in how everything went down. Unfortunately there's no access to the audio files this way but don't take it from a snobby batman that takes a potential murder seriously. Read it for yourself.

Case manual

Maybe she knew, and was pissed at Kurt and had some sort of communication with him. All the actions leading up to him being dead seem like Its kurt hell be fine, hes being doing this a long time. Maybe they were resigned to him dying anyway and Courtney was just pissed. Maybe in Kurts mind this was what he had to do to become an icon. Cali was the nanny, afterwards its like how did i get myself into this nightmare.

An angle that didnt seem too looked into, is that kurt spent most of his free time with a group of junkies. He didnt have any friends. I just wondered whether one of them robbed him and killed for his credit card, drugs.

Dna though was any CSI work done.

I think basically to the cops its just another dead junkie. Even rock musician, happens often.

Courtney to me seems like shed drive any guy to suicide. Steve Albini called her the psycho hose beast.

But to be honest if youve chosen heroin you are basically choosing death. You are basically suicidal.

Guest Len B'stard

LOL Sex Pistols. Generic twat. I just felt like you wanted me to dumb it down for you or something. Apparently the actual discussion of Kurt's death was too much for you. You had super heroes running through your head. I thought we could go to what you usually gravitate towards since this was soo much for you to handle. Instead of trying to challenge the actual points, you'd rather choose the delusional and currently losing side of this discussion, fyi, while being a little pussy. It's not my fault you're a fucking idiot, bruh. If you want to choose to be clueless about a discussion you keep partaking in, fine. I assure you, I won't stop you. As annoying as it may be to have to sink this low, it's still fun in a way to see someone be so wrong with every point they make. Hey, lets throw on a few smileys for good measure!

Durp. Durp. Durp.

You not only have no clue about the case, and persistently refuse to either ask or look some shit up about the law pertaining to whether or not the recordings would be admissible, you have no clue about the actual burden of proof in these types of investigations. You must rule out foul play before declaring suicide. Therefore, declaring it a suicide within minutes of the first response leaves it all in the air. All anyone wants is the proper thorough investigation. You are just way too simple. Every time you type something about the case, it's like watching a one legged man in an ass kicking contest.

Too much for me, what, 19 years of stalking, yeah i suppose you could say it is :lol: Other than that, you'll excuse me if i go join the rest of the world over there and get on with my life, you keep on with your tireless investigation, since i'm an open minded fella, i'll give you another 19 years, clearly an investigation of this magnitude by a detective of such a high watermark requires time. Maybe you could arrange a joint celebration at the end eh, your getting justice for Kurt and the revealing by Ripper geeks of the identity of ol' Saucy Jack.

*puts hand Rustys shoulder* Go...the future of Kurts legacy is in your hands :lol:

Durp. Durp. Durp.

:o

Chill out man. How many fucking insults can you throw in one post?

You're wasting your time anyway. Len couldn't give a fuck what you or anyone else thinks of him. :lol: