Anniversary of Kurt Cobains suicide (death scene pics)

Guest Len B'stard

Kurt was killed, probably by some angry hair/glam metal fan who thought he was too insipid.

Or by the woman that had over a dozen lies documented during the search for Kurt and after his death.

The woman that filed a false report several times including a false report of Kurt being suicidal that resulted in his guns being confiscated and also filed the missing person's report under Kurt's mothers name.

The woman that refused to help look for Kurt because she claimed to have business that her lawyer admitted was not true.

The woman that shielded the one person at the home at the time of Kurt's death from questioning. The guy that was also around at the time of the Rome incident a month before.

The woman that had the motives and prospered from his death.

The woman that knew she was facing a divorce where the best case scenario was half of the assets.

The woman that told Kurt's best friend to "be sure and check the greenhouse" when they were searching for him. So strange that he ended up there.

The woman that placed a call to the electricians ordering them to start installing the flood lights on the green house on the day Kurt was discovered.

The woman that hired a PI to supposedly find out who was using Kurt's credit card; the same credit card that was used to buy his plane ticket from California to Seattle and was missing from Kurt's wallet AND being used for 3 days after he was known to be dead and suddenly stopped after the body was discovered.

The woman that admittedly planted phony stories in the press about her overdosing. Nice alibi in another state.

The woman that was sure Kurt was having an affair.

The woman that said Kurt had no friends to the PI that was searching for Kurt with....KURT'S best friend!

The woman that withheld from her PI that Kurt was seen at the home Saturday and instead had him spying at drug dealer's houses for Kurt to show up.

The woman that withheld that Kurt had actually contacted her while he was "missing."

The same woman that got upset when she found out that her PI had someone watching the house for Kurt. Eventually telling them NOT to watch the house.

The woman that told the police that Kurt bought the shotgun AFTER leaving rehab when in fact it was bought BEFORE he went to rehab and by his friend because Kurt was worried about intruders on the property. Scared for his life, huh?

The woman that offered Eldon Hoke money to kill Kurt and was verified when Hoke passed the polygraph examination performed by the examiner that gave OJ his polygraph test that ironically he failed. Eldon Hoke, you know? The guy that turned up dead only a week after revealing that he was offered money to kill Kurt.

Shall I continue with verified information? Nah, I think I'll just be smurt and say that it was a suicide committed by a comatose man that can't leave finger prints.

Edited by Rustycage

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are facts because every document in question was copied and presented in the case manual along with audio recordings of conversations with Courtney and conversations with Courtney's lawyer. There is physical evidence to back up all of the claims. That is why it isn't bullshit.

The suicide note

Conversations with Courtney and Courtney's attorney(who ALSO suspects Courtney and Cali of being involved)

Cali's note to Kurt

Police reports

Toxicology reports

Certain crime scene photos

Credit card records showing activity after Kurt was known to be dead

All of these things are backed up with physical proof(copies)

Everything else is first hand experience by his involvement in the search of Kurt and his conversations with Courtney, Cali and Dylan.

There are no lies because in a recorded conversation with Courtney, she HERSELF says to Grant that he didn't lie about any events. All of the events and circumstances point to homicide. The forensic evidence points to homicide. There isn't one single piece of forensic evidence that points to suicide. A comatose person does not roll down their sleeve, put their works away and situate a shotgun to kill themselves while also leaving no legible prints on the shotgun, pen or suicide note. Both the gun and the note were handled many times yet there were NO prints. The note had been written well prior to his death. The last lines that refer to anything suicidal are in completely different penmanship and context. Those lines also contradict what Kurt's true feelings were. He was through with Courtney yet the note kisses her ass at the end.

Shortly before the death, Courtney asked her lawyer to find a brutal divorce attorney and wanted to see if the prenuptial agreement could be voided. Witnesses at the home have commented that Courtney was doing a lot of will talk shortly before everything went down.

I could literally walk you through the whole case but I'd be wasting my time as you'd rather compare it to Kennedy assassination. Wives kill their husbands for money all of the time. Wives hire people to kill their husbands all of the time. Murders staged as suicide is bread and butter.

What will it take to reopen the case? Wonder what Frances Bean thinks of all this......

They are facts because every document in question was copied and presented in the case manual along with audio recordings of conversations with Courtney and conversations with Courtney's lawyer. There is physical evidence to back up all of the claims. That is why it isn't bullshit.

The suicide note

Conversations with Courtney and Courtney's attorney(who ALSO suspects Courtney and Cali of being involved)

Cali's note to Kurt

Police reports

Toxicology reports

Certain crime scene photos

Credit card records showing activity after Kurt was known to be dead

All of these things are backed up with physical proof(copies)

Everything else is first hand experience by his involvement in the search of Kurt and his conversations with Courtney, Cali and Dylan.

There are no lies because in a recorded conversation with Courtney, she HERSELF says to Grant that he didn't lie about any events. All of the events and circumstances point to homicide. The forensic evidence points to homicide. There isn't one single piece of forensic evidence that points to suicide. A comatose person does not roll down their sleeve, put their works away and situate a shotgun to kill themselves while also leaving no legible prints on the shotgun, pen or suicide note. Both the gun and the note were handled many times yet there were NO prints. The note had been written well prior to his death. The last lines that refer to anything suicidal are in completely different penmanship and context. Those lines also contradict what Kurt's true feelings were. He was through with Courtney yet the note kisses her ass at the end.

Shortly before the death, Courtney asked her lawyer to find a brutal divorce attorney and wanted to see if the prenuptial agreement could be voided. Witnesses at the home have commented that Courtney was doing a lot of will talk shortly before everything went down.

I could literally walk you through the whole case but I'd be wasting my time as you'd rather compare it to Kennedy assassination. Wives kill their husbands for money all of the time. Wives hire people to kill their husbands all of the time. Murders staged as suicide is bread and butter.

What will it take to reopen the case? Wonder what Frances Bean thinks of all this......

The last I heard, her and Courtney were not getting along at all and supposedly it is because the trust fund for Francis from Kurt disappeared.

It won't be reopened. There is no actual misconduct. Only laziness and arrogance. So it remains a local issue and there is no benefit for King County to admit they fucked up, ruin their careers, spend money on more investigation and potential trial. Everyone finds it more reasonable to keep the "loser heroin addict that abandoned his daughter" label on Kurt and leave it be. IMO, it should be as much about justice for Frances as it is Kurt. She grew up without a father with a crazy whore bitch as a mother that looks and acts more guilty than a priest shopping for boy's underwear.

While the audio recordings are very damning, they are inadmissible. It's another case of injustice that continues because accepting the easy version is less time consuming.

Edited by Rustycage

Kurt was killed, probably by some angry hair/glam metal fan who thought he was too insipid.

Or by the woman that had over a dozen lies documented during the search for Kurt and after his death.

The woman that filed a false report several times including a false report of Kurt being suicidal that resulted in his guns being confiscated and also filed the missing person's report under Kurt's mothers name.

The woman that refused to help look for Kurt because she claimed to have business that her lawyer admitted was not true.

The woman that shielded the one person at the home at the time of Kurt's death from questioning. The guy that was also around at the time of the Rome incident a month before.

The woman that knew she was facing a divorce where the best case scenario was half of the assets.

The woman that told Kurt's best friend to "be sure and check the greenhouse" when they were searching for him. So strange that he ended up there.

The woman that placed a call to the electricians ordering them to start installing the flood lights on the green house on the day Kurt was discovered.

The woman that hired a PI to supposedly find out who was using Kurt's credit card; the same credit card that was used to buy his plane ticket from California to Seattle and was missing from Kurt's wallet AND being used for 3 days after he was known to be dead and suddenly stopped after the body was discovered.

The woman that admittedly planted phony stories in the press about her overdosing. Nice alibi in another state.

The woman that said Kurt had no friends to the PI that was searching for Kurt with....KURT'S best friend!

The woman that withheld from her PI that Kurt was seen at the home Saturday and instead had him spying at drug dealer's houses for Kurt to show up.

The woman that withheld that Kurt had actually contacted her while he was "missing."

The same woman that got upset when she found out that her PI had someone watching the house for Kurt. Eventually telling them NOT to watch the house.

The woman that told the police that Kurt bought the shotgun AFTER leaving rehab when in fact it was bought BEFORE he went to rehab and by his friend because Kurt was worried about intruders on the property. Scared for his life, huh?

The woman that offered Eldon Hoke money to kill Kurt and was verified when Hoke passed the polygraph examination performed by the examiner that gave OJ his polygraph test that ironically he failed. Eldon Hoke, you know? The guy that turned up dead only a week after revealing that he was offered money to kill Kurt.

Shall I continue with verified information? Nah, I think I'll just be smurt and say that it was a suicide committed by a comatose man that can't leave finger prints.

What a bitch!

A bitch? No way! She was just a scared spouse that was so sure that her husband was suicidal but couldn't search for him and made no effort to tell people where he was when she knew exactly where he was. Nothing suspicious about that at all, right?

The poor grieving rich widow that was hurting so bad that she was bragging about fucking Billy Corgan 3 weeks after Kurt died. Such a heart wrenching story.

I admit some things are rather suspicious. But the fact remains, a very talented man died and it was such a waste. I remember being angry when I heard it. He just had a kid, so much talent wasted. It was a shame. The case should be reopened, just to put an end to all the rumours/suspicions or maybe prove them.

The problem is that the private investigators see it as a pay day. Courtneys dad thinks she did it though.

People die twice, once when they die and again when all the people that remember them die. After thats its just stories. Kurt is still alive in that way. His persona exists.

Fame must mess with youre mind knowing that whatever is written is how you will be remembered whether you die today or in ten years.

I just dont see him claening up. There was nowhere to go. I cant see him running around stages now. There was something last chance saloon about Nirvana.

If courtney did do it shed have to tell someone.

Edited by wasted

No finger prints on the gun?

and El Duce.

There are definitely a lot of things that dont add up.

To me from the off a junkie jumps the fence then goes to get a gun. Surely you jump the fence to score. Surely once ur high u wouldnt kill urself.

The problem is that the private investigators see it as a pay day. Courtneys dad thinks she did it though.

People die twice, once when they die and again when all the people that remember them die. After thats its just stories. Kurt is still alive in that way. His persona exists.

Fame must mess with youre mind knowing that whatever is written is how you will be remembered whether you die today or in ten years.

I just dont see him claening up. There was nowhere to go. I cant see him running around stages now. There was something last chance saloon about Nirvana.

Tom Grant has been running his investigation at a loss while turning down paydays for appearances because he wants to keep his investigation legit.

Nirvana was over before Kurt died. That was confirmed. Also, Courtney hired someone which is as good as doing it yourself and it's not a matter of if she told someone, it's a matter of how much of Kurt and Frances money did she spread around to the junkies of her world.

and El Duce.

To me from the off a junkie jumps the fence then goes to get a gun. Surely you jump the fence to score. Surely once ur high u wouldnt kill urself.

No prints on the gun(which wasn't tested until a month after he died), the pen or the suicide note.

He didn't buy the gun after he jumped the fence. The gun was purchased BEFORE he went to rehab because he was afraid of intruders(hence the light load 20 gauge shotgun). Regarding the heroin high, Heroin is seen as an inhibitor of violence. Did you know there is not a single case of a suicide by gun after injecting a lethal dose of heroin. That doesn't even factor in the diazepam in his system that also causes resporatory failure upon overdose. Coupled with the Heroin, it's absolutely unprecedented what is being claimed in Kurt's death.

Did you also know that months prior, Courtney had to call 911 on Kurt because he had OD'd and as she put it, "was acting shaken and in shock and look flushed" after taking a large dose. Guess what she admitted to giving him to try to help calm him before she decided to call 911......Diazepam. You can't make this up. It's in official police reports.

Shortly after Kurt's death and when Detective Grant wanted to speak to the nanny(cali), he disappeared off to "rehab" with 30,000 of Courtney's money as she admitted. Again, there are many reasons as to why Grant thinks Cali played a large role in the death but there are even more facts about the case that make it appear as such. There are several things he is withholding because as an ex-cop, he understands that interrogators need some private information that they can use during questioning.

Edited by Rustycage

Tom Grant has been running his investigation at a loss while turning down paydays for appearances because he wants to keep his investigation legit.

Nirvana was over before Kurt died. That was confirmed. Also, Courtney hired someone which is as good as doing it yourself and it's not a matter of if she told someone, it's a matter of how much of Kurt and Frances money did she spread around to the junkies of her world.

and El Duce.

No prints on the gun(which wasn't tested until a month after he died), the pen or the suicide note.

He didn't buy the gun after he jumped the fence. The gun was purchased BEFORE he went to rehab because he was afraid of intruders(hence the light load 20 gauge shotgun). Regarding the heroin high, Heroin is seen as an inhibitor of violence. Did you know there is not a single case of a suicide by gun after injecting a lethal dose of heroin. That doesn't even factor in the diazepam in his system that also causes resporatory failure upon overdose. Coupled with the Heroin, it's absolutely unprecedented what is being claimed in Kurt's death.

Did you also know that months prior, Courtney had to call 911 on Kurt because he had OD'd and as she put it, "was acting shaken and in shock and look flushed" after taking a large dose. Guess what she admitted to giving him to try to help calm him before she decided to call 911......Diazepam. You can't make this up. It's in official police reports.

Shortly after Kurt's death and when Detective Grant wanted to speak to the nanny(cali), he disappeared off to "rehab" with 30,000 of Courtney's money as she admitted. Again, there are many reasons as to why Grant thinks Cali played a large role in the death but there are even more facts about the case that make it appear as such. There are several things he is withholding because as an ex-cop, he understands that interrogators need some private information that they can use during questioning.

Wow, great job, and an interesting read. I was never convinced that he killed himself but that's what has been excepted unfortunatly.

I honestly, usually refer to his death as a suicide but will not anymore after reading this. I've also watched several documentaries about this and never really came to a conclusion.

Ive always disliked Courtney and felt bad for Francis. I wonder how she feels about her fathers death, theres certainly some serious blunders.

Edited by T.wa.T

Courtney Love is, by far, the biggest psychotic cunt in the music industry.

And anybody with a few functioning brain cells knows, at the very least, she was directly involved in Kurt's murder.

Edited by Bobbo

Who had anything to gain from Cobains death?

do you think the diazepan was either kurt suicide bids or just thought it helped something. Maybe courtney felt it helped.

With so many pills flying around who knows who took or gave what. But ultimately no signs of struggle but 3 times lethal was or could have been after he nodded off.

Seems like maybe courtney gave someone money to do it when she was high and regretted it, tried to call it off.

Even a serial killer could have done it.

Guest Len B'stard

How is any of this any more viable though, is the point i was trying to make. half of those points are circumstancial, a polygraph ain't really airtight y'know. In short, it's just one set of information you've debunked because you find another to be more pallettable, fair enough, thats your perogative but to go around stating it as fact is just stupid cuz you simply do not know enough, you couldn't possibly.

How can you possibly state, for a fact that most of this stuff happened? You just can't. And then to be so arrogant about it to people who dare to believe the commonly accepted (and you can argue that one up and down, you still won't be right because it IS commonly accepted) theory of suicide just makes you come across a little silly and slightly obssessed too if you don't mind my saying.

"be sure and check the greenhouse", uh, cuz it's a remote part of the place where someone could possibly be were they wanting to evade being seen?

Most of your points here are bullshit in terms of being weighty enough for you to go around stating certain things as "facts" cuz they're just not, they're just stuff you read coupled with your piecing together information to support your theories...which is fine too but to then claim them as fact? Just cuz someone lies to the police does not make them a murderer.

Guest Len B'stard

Now now Mr McLeod, you're almost a married man, we'll have less of the heartless yobbo talk if you don't mind, you're one well placed (or misplaced depending on how you look at it :lol:) load of spunk away from being a father ergo this coarseness will not to do :lol:

Sorry dear boy! I guess I'm just getting to be a cynical old git in my advancing years but I get less and less sympathetic when it comes to miserable fuckers who don't appreciate how lucky they are. See also Arnold Layne. :lol:

said he had like 1.56 milligrams in his system. When I had a habbit i could do 1.56 grams in a couple hours without even nodding out, let alone not be able to shoot myself.. He shoot himself in the head or in the mouth?

Edited by drtydane

I NEVER agree with anything Rusty posts but he is spot on about Kurt Cobain and Courtney Love.

Was the FBI ever involved in the case? Is anything being done about Frances' missing trust fund ?

Does Dave Grohl or Novoselic even give a fuck anymore?

Edited by volcano62

Guest Len B'stard

Also, this idea that the internet is littered with enough facts to present a stone cold water-tight case for his being murdered, to the point of it being a case of fact, do you not think the investigating departments would've fuckin' noticed? :lol:

Unless of course *gasp* it's a conspiracy to hide the truth of who killed Kurt...and the police are in on it too cuz they're afraid of Courtney Love...or no, Courtney Love is a government operative sent to put down youth culture! :lol:

said he had like 1.56 milligrams in his system. When I had a habbit i could do 1.56 grams in a couple hours without even nodding out, let alone not be able to shoot myself.. He shoot himself in the head or in the mouth?

To achieve that blood level, he would have needed to inject anywhere between 250 to 600 milligrams of heroin depending on purity. Just because you inject 1.56 in a couple of hours, that doesn't mean your blood level would be 1.56 per liter. Big difference.

Also, this idea that the internet is littered with enough facts to present a stone cold water-tight case for his being murdered, to the point of it being a case of fact, do you not think the investigating departments would've fuckin' noticed? :lol:

Unless of course *gasp* it's a conspiracy to hide the truth of who killed Kurt...and the police are in on it too cuz they're afraid of Courtney Love...or no, Courtney Love is a government operative sent to put down youth culture! :lol:

It's not from the internet guy. It's tangible evidence. Do people make it a point to be so dense?

I NEVER agree with anything Rusty posts but he is spot on about Kurt Cobain and Courtney Love.

Was the FBI ever involved in the case? Is anything being done about Frances' missing trust fund ?

Does Dave Grohl or Novoselic even give a fuck anymore?

It's not a federal issue because there would need to be proof of something crossing state lines and/or the proof of police misconduct. Unfortunately, being lazy isn't misconduct.

And the speculation about Kristen Pfaff's death, 2 months after Kurt died. Was she running from Courtney? Why was her bandmate Eric there 2 days before she died? Did Kurt and Kristen have something going on?

For clarification, Eric AND Courtney were there the night before her death. She was cleaned up, all packed to move back home and leave the band. She was moving the next freakin day and had her shit all packed with her buddy sleeping in the moving truck outside and she overdoses during the night. It's weird as hell. Coincidentally, Kristen was fond of Kurt in a platonic way. She met the same fate as him when she tried to leave Courtney. I'm sure people would like to know what she could have overheard to cause her to want to leave and/or make Courtney's last visit with her become her last.

Who had anything to gain from Cobains death?

do you think the diazepan was either kurt suicide bids or just thought it helped something. Maybe courtney felt it helped.

With so many pills flying around who knows who took or gave what. But ultimately no signs of struggle but 3 times lethal was or could have been after he nodded off.

Seems like maybe courtney gave someone money to do it when she was high and regretted it, tried to call it off.

Even a serial killer could have done it.

Diazepam coupled with heroin make respiratory failure even more likely. She learned months prior that giving him Valium when he was overdosing didn't help shit. She had injected him and when he was freaking, she gave him Valium that only made it worse. She was nearly charged for it.

Maybe courtney regretted it and tried to call it off? LOL are you just throwing random questions out for the fun of it. Not trying to be rude but there are more than a couple of issues that show she was going through with it.

1: When she was asked to go with Tom to Seattle to help find Kurt, she said she couldn't because she had business(her lawyer later confirms that was a lie. She had no business in California)

2: Also, at the time she was asked to go help find Kurt, she already knew that Kurt had been at the house on Saturday and spoke with Cali(the nanny).

a: Not only did she already know where Kurt was, Kurt had been in contact with her and left her a message in the hotel message log as to where he was and how to reach him.

b: Not only did she refuse to go look for him with all of the above information certain, she made a stupid comment as Tom left to search for Kurt...."Save the American Icon, Tom!" Here's a spouse that is so convinced that her husband is suicidal, knows where he is, yet does not a single thing to stop what she felt was inevitable all while under fake business in California.

3: She insisted that Dylan check the greenhouse, at the time she expected Dylan and Tom to check the greenhouse, she planted a fake overdose story in the media. When she discovered that they hadn't check the greenhouse, she called the electricians to start emergency installation of the flood lights on the greenhouse Friday morning(the day Kurt was found.)

From start to finish this was a train on the tracks that was set in motion and there is nothing to suggest she had any motive to see Kurt or even protect him.

A serial killer? Who had the means, motives and opportunity? Courtney had the means and motive. Cali had the opportunity. Is it ironic that Cali acts just as suspicious, was known to have seen Kurt there, was also known to be at the house at the time of Kurt's death, evaded questioning and lied about his whereabouts?

I think you need to get a dictionary and look up the word tangible :lol:

Police records, recordings and receipts are tangible evidence. I officially think you're retarded at this point. To ignore you go. What are you? 12 years old with the inability to read? Adios