Neckties, yay or nay?

arnold layne

Never saw a school uniform that didn't include a shirt.

:D

My school reminded me of Sister Act II with less nuns...

I also remember wearing my Nike basketball shoes instead of school shoes that year too.

& I was going between Philadelphia and London... School was cool.

I don't believe in the necessity of neckties or suits in general. A very outdated principle in my opinion.

That's cool, but show up to a wedding or funeral without them (presuming you are male) and you will look and feel like a fucking idiot ;)

I don't believe in the necessity of neckties or suits in general. A very outdated principle in my opinion.

That's cool, but show up to a wedding or funeral without them (presuming you are male) and you will look and feel like a fucking idiot ;)

I wear a nice pair of pants (never jeans) and a formal shirt, but still no suit or tie... I'm still very much respectful of the situation.

I disagree. Wearing a piece of fabric around your neck for absolutely no good reason at all looks fucking idiotic.

They serve absolutely no purpose. AT ALL.

Are you fucking serious?

Is the only reason you respect the necktie is because it's tradition? :lol:

You think they look good? :lol:

For fucks sake!

People respect a suit and tie, it might be uncool or sad or whatever but that's life.

It's cool to have opinions and principles, but a suit and tie is going to get you places a hoodie and pants halfway down your ass never will.

edi"t: missed the n on never

Edited by DR DOOM

Are you fucking serious?

For fucks sake!

People respect a suit and tie, it might be uncool or sad or whatever but that's life.

It's cool to have opinions and principles, but a suit and tie is going to get you places a hoodie and pants halfway down your ass never will.

Hold the fuck up man.

Pants halfway down your ass? Since when does wearing jeans and a hoodie automatically connect to pants 'halfway down your ass?'

You know what? I should use my shitty education to good use. I can be the bossman and tell all the people who wear a suit and tie, the fucking truth.

'YOU ALL LOOK LIKE FUCKIN' DICKS'. I can't pretend anymore. People who wear ties look absolutely shitty. It looks FUCKING ATROCIOUS. Don't get me wrong. I understand fashion and expense if it looks good, but ties don't even look good! They look awful. I have news for all these fucks wearing these every single fucking day. You look like shit. I hope you realize that.

Fuck.

You can be the fucking president of the United States.

You will still look like shit if you wear a fucking tie.

• Like 1

Are you fucking serious?

For fucks sake!

Hold the fuck up man.

Pants halfway down your ass? Since when does wearing jeans and a hoodie automatically connect to pants 'halfway down your ass?'

You know what? I should use my shitty education to good use. I can be the bossman and tell all the people who wear a suit and tie, the fucking truth.

'YOU ALL LOOK LIKE FUCKIN' DICKS'. I can't pretend anymore. People who wear ties look absolutely shitty. It looks FUCKING ATROCIOUS. Don't get me wrong. I understand fashion and expense if it looks good, but ties don't even look good! They look awful. I have news for all these fucks wearing these every single fucking day. You look like shit. I hope you realize that.

Fuck.

You can be the fucking president of the United States.

You will still look like shit if you wear a fucking tie.

Did I piss you off?

Good- use it as motivation.

Use your education. Stop moping about, go put on a suit and tie and take on the world, fuck it #conquertheworld

And pull your pants up :P