Requesting evidence of a good DJ Ashba song

Why did the exact same slash thread get locked I was hoping for some videos to turn me on to slash new stuff what the hell. I mean this is as much a cupcake thread as the slash one but atleast both threads would give actually non biased people some cool vids to watch

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/topic/207971-your-slash-favourites/

Here you go, my thread from a couple of weeks back. Enjoy!

Why did the exact same slash thread get locked I was hoping for some videos to turn me on to slash new stuff what the hell. I mean this is as much a cupcake thread as the slash one but atleast both threads would give actually non biased people some cool vids to watch

Apparently it's ok to walk all over Ashba. It's really disgusting.

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/topic/207971-your-slash-favourites/

Here you go, my thread from a couple of weeks back. Enjoy!

this. also, gunner pt is a cupcake. tried to talk to him via pm's and he is unable to have any sort of rational discussion. his english and portuguese are both terrible. he begged to become a mod in the chat room a while ago. he's basically retarded.

I'm gonna leave this guy alone now, because it's clear mental health is an issue for him, but I'd appreciate if the mods could, you know, moderate the thread. :)

Report it (,,,), buddy.

I'm almost tempted to turn this into a real (...) topic just so retards like you will know the difference.

Oh .... the cavalry is coming:

this. also, gunner pt is a cupcake. tried to talk to him via pm's and he is unable to have any sort of rational discussion. his english and portuguese are both terrible. he begged to become a mod in the chat room a while ago. he's basically retarded.

Maybe if you stop sending me PM's in a very bad googletranslated portuguese-from-brazil, I could understand you better.

I never said my english was perfect .... I'm from a non-english country ... I don't care :)

Stop being offensive, pal ... you act like a 8 year old kid.

---

Anyway, I'm glad to see that there's many other people seeing the same things I see around here .... maybe I'm not that crazy at all.

Edited by GUNNER PT
  • Like 1

Apparently it's ok to walk all over Ashba. It's really disgusting.

Nobody is forcing you to post here.

There are two well-known forums that are 100% pro-Axl. Wouldn't you feel more comfortable there?

And if you find threads like this about a rock guitar player "disgusting" then maybe you are taking rock forums a bit too seriously.

The Slash thread is obviously different. He is considered one of the best guitar players of all time. His volume of work speaks for itself. The topic about him was a legitimate cupcake attempt as somebody was just crying about this Ashba one. Pretty juvenile in all aspects.

You don't need a topic to find good Slash songs. We all know what they are. There is a reason he is one of the most respected and praised guitar players of our generation. DJ is making a nice living right now COVERING Slash's work.

Both topics were relevant, since not every song of theirs can be zingers. Both guitarists are controversial in their own right, since Slash is quite possibly the most overrated guitarist of all-time (maybe behind Jimmy Page or Angus Young) and Ashba is a commercialized tryhard.

Edited by Gackt
  • Like 1

Both topics were relevant, since not every song of theirs can be zingers. Both guitarists are controversial in their own right, since Slash is quite possibly the most overrated guitarist of all-time (maybe behind Jimmy Page or Angus Young) and Ashba is a commercialized tryhard.

You are confusing YOUR personal opinion with the opinions of millions of other people. To you Slash, Page and Young might be overrated. Just because YOU believe something doesn't make it fact.

You think Slash is overrated? So you think the guitar work on Appetite, Lies and Illusions are overrated by the music public?

And why do you think some of the biggest names in music have worked with Slash (if he is so overrated)?

You are confusing YOUR personal opinion with the opinions of millions of other people. To you Slash, Page and Young might be overrated. Just because YOU believe something doesn't make it fact.

You think Slash is overrated? So you think the guitar work on Appetite, Lies and Illusions are overrated by the music public?

And why do you think some of the biggest names in music have worked with Slash (if he is so overrated)?

The opinion isn't an uncommon one, to say the least.

What he has going for him is GnR alumni star power, which makes him a draw. Not the talent.

You are wrong Groghan.

People from the real world (not some forum geeks) don't give a fck about Slash's music outside of GNR. He's solo work isn't relevant.

About the other thread, you call it trolling, I call it justice.

Justice is never a juvenil act. A juvenil act is beating a dead horse, like some users are doing in this threadg