Hallucinogen Appreciation

Dan H.

Throw a whitey? What the fuck is that? :lol:

I didn't do anything stupid. Mostly just walked around trying to find a place that didn't make me feel terrified for 10 hours. I'm definitely too much of a pussy for hallucinogens.

Ahh....all differences aside, I would totally make sure you would have a good trip with me.....although I haven't done it in over 15 years...... :lol:

@KK, And we're cool. Just don't "son" me again. If you were in my vicinity you would've gotten popped in the mouth. I would have bought you a beer ten minutes later, but you still would've gotten popped in the mouth. :lol:

I actually meant that as in the real meaning of the word. As in, "you're young enough to be me son"....and I would accept you as such. Obviously, sometimes things don't translate well on message boards. The way I meant it, you would have been hugging me vs. "poppin' me in the mouth"........ :lol:

I'm not that young. I'm just dope enough that they still let me sit at the cool kids' table.

I used to sit at the cool kid's table in high school....and they would give me trash duty. When I got to college, several of the guys at the table (we all ended up going to Penn State) ended up begging me to let them into my parties. Crazy how the world turns.

My buddy has had a steady supply of mushrooms this month and I've been taking supreme advantage of it.

How often do you trip?

I definitely prefer to make an occasion out of it... everyone I ever knew who took psychedelics regularly turned into complete shit heads. Your brain does have a tolerance, it's way better to space out trips by at least 6 months or so.

My buddy has had a steady supply of mushrooms this month and I've been taking supreme advantage of it.

How often do you trip?

I definitely prefer to make an occasion out of it... everyone I ever knew who took psychedelics regularly turned into complete shit heads. Your brain does have a tolerance, it's way better to space out trips by at least 6 months or so.

That probably explains why John Lennon was such a cunt :lol:

Recently did a bit too much 2cb. I kept feeling like I was starting to fly or move out of my own body. Then it got really heavy, I saw some shocks of white light, I went through some sort of tunnel and I was in the pitch black universe. It absolutely felt like I had died.

Then when I returned I sat up and whilst I could feel my legs, arms and head, it felt like my whole stomach area was just dissapearing, I had no feeling there at all.

Crazy stuff, won't be doing it again, because it's not my thing.

• Like 1

I love LSD and shrooms. I returned from a Phish show in Denver recently where I restocked on acid and shrooms. I have dropped over 450 hits in my life time with no plans to stop. But, I can only do it once or twice a year now. My preferred dose is 5 hits. 5 hits and you reached oblivion.

I took 5 hits first time i took acid, 18 fuckin hours, was sick :)

Only tried shrooms, loved it. Had a couple of friends who grew them. Had some incredible experiences that just can't been explained in words, especially not on the internet on a different language. Haven't had any in 3 years I think. Looking forward to the next time whenever that'll be. Wanted to go to a smart shop in Amsterdam when I was there but my company wasn't sure about it so we skipped it. Perhaps another time.