What are other bands' equivalent of Estranged?

GivenToFly

Pretty much every Radiohead song that isn't 'Creep'.

Excepting 'Just', 'High and Dry', 'Karma Police' and 'Paranoid Android'?

Maybe, but if there's one song people think of when you say Radiohead, it's usually Creep.

Pyramid Song is kind of like their Estranged.

Tori Amos - iieee, Zero Point, I Can't See New York

I'd have gone for Little Earthquakes or Yes, Anastasia... maybe Datura. Don't really spend too much time amongst the Tori fanbase though.

Alice Cooper - for the group, either Halo of Flies or My Stars. Solo wise, probably Pass the Gun Around.

Metallica - Orion is revered by many fans. The Outlaw Torn and Bleeding Me are both pretty popular as well.

Acrobat by U2 is probably the most popular U2 song among U2 fans that isn't well known or even known at all by the general public. It was never a single or even a B-Side. U2 fans consstently and unanimously always seem to vote it as the song they'd like to most hear live, yet oddly enough the band has never performed it live. It's the only song off Achtung Baby that has never been performed live. It's too bad cause ti wold be awesoem to hear The Edge blast though the outro in a live setting.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acrobat_(song)

One of my favorite U2 songs. Achtung Baby is a work of art

• Like 1

Acrobat by U2 is probably the most popular U2 song among U2 fans that isn't well known or even known at all by the general public. It was never a single or even a B-Side. U2 fans consstently and unanimously always seem to vote it as the song they'd like to most hear live, yet oddly enough the band has never performed it live. It's the only song off Achtung Baby that has never been performed live. It's too bad cause ti wold be awesoem to hear The Edge blast though the outro in a live setting.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acrobat_(song)

One of my favorite U2 songs. Achtung Baby is a work of art

This song is so good.

To OP: NIN - We're in this Together