ARK: Survival Evolved

As a man or woman stranded naked, freezing, and starving on a mysterious island, you must hunt, harvest, craft items, grow crops, and build shelters to survive. Use skill and cunning to kill or tame and ride the Dinosaurs and primeval creatures roaming the land, and team up with hundreds of players or play locally.

Release Date: TBA

http://www.playark.com/

• Like 1

Looks like the King Kong game from ~2006. Loved that game.

I remember that game getting passed around like a joint because 1000 gamerscore wasn't too tricky. It had no right to be as good as it was :lol:

• 2 months later...

This looks really cool actually..... doing Dragon Age II now, then Inquisition, maybe after I'll pick this up.

yeah its quite good. it will eventually have a story, which will be implemented in the coming months.(bits and pieces are present) the game is updated literally everyday with new items and monsters to hunt and tame. Edited by bran

Have they given an expected release date? Can't wait to get it and play it for ps4. It looks great.

I think they said Q1 2016

They said story stuff will be added in september iirc they have all kinds of info on their steam page and they do a fan Q+A every week as well

• Like 1

oh my god looks amazing, but games this days get downgraded and doesnt play like the trailer, but I hope this one does because it looks brilliant.

the game pretty much looks like the trailers from a graphics standpoint.