Adler

illusionone

Cool - I'll disagree with you however. It's safe to say Adler isn't the world's greatest drummer so it's perfectly reasonable to suggest another drummer could have filled in.

If you are a particular fan of Adler's sound and feel, then it just comes down to personal preference.

Cool - I'll disagree with you however. It's safe to say Adler isn't the world's greatest drummer so it's perfectly reasonable to suggest another drummer could have filled in.

If you are a particular fan of Adler's sound and feel, then it just comes down to personal preference.

ok sure thing, too bad what your saying is 100% pure conjecture

As is your assumption that Appetite For Destruction wouldn't be as good if any other drummer in the world was playing on that record instead of Stephen Adler.

As is your assumption that Appetite For Destruction wouldn't be as good if any other drummer in the world was playing on that record instead of Stephen Adler.

For all we know it could have been better. Stevie was just lucky that he used to be cute. That's one of the reasons people put up with his BS for so long.