GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

3 minutes ago, stella said:

No offense taken. It's the truth, though. Axl and these models don't have any deep attachment, and as long as that's understood by all, IMHO it shouldn't be an issue. What I think is cold is when people lead someone down the garden path, so to speak, and make them think there's some deeper substance to the relationship than there is. Also, considering the number of celebrities that get totally hosed, taken advantage of or terribly harmed by partners who "loved" them - I'm thinking of Paul McCartney again, or someone like Mickey Rooney or Casey Kasem - those protections don't always do everything.

Having a "life partner" isn't some sort of panacea. Many people who are married don't find much joy in it day to day. Most marriages fail. Even Duff and Slash have had to go through several marriages. Those who are married long-term don't always stay with their partners forever - there are marriages that break up after 30 years sometimes. One of the saddest conversations I ever had was with an 84 year old lady who told me that if she could do things over again, she'd never have married the man she married at 17.

Axl's doing what he wants. He's having the life he wants for himself. If he truly doesn't like it he will probably do something else. If he wants to play the field until he's 90 that's his choice, and who is anyone else to say it's sad or decide he should be doing something different?

I don't know what happened to Paul McCartney and the other celebrities that you mentioned but in my opinion, it takes two to tango and when relationships fail there's not only one person to blame. I don't think anyone deceives you when they don't love you yet they stay around. You deceive yourself. At least, I know I can tell when someone is not into me but they stay around for whatever reason. Sometimes people are just in denial or for the sake of not being alone, they accept any person that pays them a bit of attention and this is how they end up in wrong relationships.

Axl might not want to get married because of those fears but his fortune will have to go to someone/somewhere anyway. And so far, I think it will go to the Lebeis, so how is that any better than going to a wife that could have been there for the same amount of time they've been?  

I'm not saying having a life partner is a panacea but it is a good thing when you've found the right person and yes, it may take a long time until you find the right one. Maybe you never find them. I didn't mean to say you gotta marry your first love or the first person you ever kissed. Sometimes it is a long road to that special person.

Most marriages fail? Well, that sounds like pretentious statistics, lol.... I wouldn't dare to say something like that because such statement would require a lot of investigation. I just think I could fairly say that there are as many failed marriages as working ones. There isn't a rule out there. Human relationships are complicated but you can find people happily married and people unhappily married. People happily unmarried and people unhappily unmarried :lol:

Is Axl doing what he wants or is he doing what he can? We'll never know, I guess. We assume all he does is because he wants. Not sure about that. His band is a good example of him doing everything that he wanted and not working. Not making him happy. At some point he wanted to quit Guns N' Roses.

Yeah, no one is to say what's right or wrong for his life but we are here to gossip :ph34r: and because he's recently talked about his "sad love life". It wasn't me who called it sad. It was him.

He must know better than I.

19 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

I agree. Axl was going through a process of dealing with his traumas at that time and he was confused about his feelings for his stepfather, mother and biological father. And yeah, shortly after those interviews in which he was trying to find excuses for his stepdad, he cut ties with his parents. From another 1992 interview (which is extremely interesting, as well as the Interview Magazine one where I took the excerpt about his legs from):

MUSICIAN: Are you in touch with your family?
AXL: No, I haven't talked with my parents in over a year-and-a-half. I sent them some letters just recently to let them know this was happening, but when I started to uncover things they let me know, very adamantly, to drop the issue.

MUSICIAN: When you uncover things that are buried that deep and that happened in early childhood, how do you know that what you're remembering is even real? How do you know you're not uncovering a dream or fantasy or some projection or demonization?
AXL: I have a lot of corroboration from people who knew something horrible happened. Even now I could talk about it with my grandmother and she'd nod her head yes, but would not talk about it. Also, the emotions that end up surfacing and the amount of weight that is lifted each time we get into certain issues kind of makes me go, "Wait a minute, I can trust myself here." I can trust myself because I feel a hell of a lot better. I mean, you could go to a medium and talk to someone in your family who had died and when you come out you'll feel much different. Someone will say, "Was it real?" and you'll say, "I don't know, but I know I feel a lot easier with the situation and acting on it isn't going to hurt me."

MUSICIAN: Sure, but if it makes you fell better to believe in a phony medium, that affects no one but you. When you say publicly that your father molested you and your stepfather molested your sister, you're affecting your whole family. The rules of evidence would have to be stricter.
AXL: Oh yeah. My sister is involved with my life and works with me, so I know what happened there. I know what reaction my mom has to dealing with any of it. Her eyes turn black. It's complete anger and she will fight to the death to not have to re-experience that. That somewhat justifies it. The physical damage manifesting itself is another thing that puts it together. Certain thought patterns are there that would have no reason to be there unless something happened. I don't believe too many people are born evil or born fucked up. Something had to happen somewhere. You go back and find the time that something happened and work through and finally find the base underneath. And by letting it go, all of a sudden you don't have certain problems in your life. That somehow validates the situation. I've gone back and realized that I had thought my whole life that sex is power and also that sex leaves you powerless.

---------

@Andy14, like for your last post :D

This interview was the one that I've read and aware of years ago, but not the one you posted before. So this superceded the prev interview? Meaning to say, he did end up severing his ties with his stepdad?

11 minutes ago, cheesecake said:

This interview was the one that I've read and aware of years ago, but not the one you posted before. So this superceded the prev interview? Meaning to say, he did end up severing his ties with his stepdad?

Yes. There is a series of interviews he did in 1992 in which he talked about these things and this is one of them. The most known is the RS one.

40 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

I've gone back and realized that I had thought my whole life that sex is power and also that sex leaves you powerless.

This is so interesting.... 'cause it seems he's still feels this way. Axl is always struggling for power and his shit with Slash was, in part (or big part), because of a power struggle.

Also the reunion seemed to be a power struggle where he fought for keeping Fortus and Ferrer over Izzy and Steven and for having CD songs added to the setlist.

He engages with models and powerless women all the time. After Seymour, he never dated or had a relationship with an equally powerful woman. 

It shows how much he's scared of losing power and how much control he wants to have over other people. 

--------

Thank you @Blackstar for sharing these amazing interviews with us. I had read them all when they came out. I can't believe I was reading this type of thing when I was so little. Now I remember every word printed. These interviews had a BIG impact in my life because I was so young when I consumed all of this.

I love having the chance to re-read this now because I can find new meanings to them and understand things better :)

Edited by killuridols
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Andy14 said:

It's sweet :wub:. They can join this tea club:

Slash+Ozzy+Osbourne+Slash+Enjoy+Tea+Dorc

I can imagine Axl and Angus having tea party gossiping like old ladies:

Axl: "Grandpa, have you seen the women's thread? They're fucking obsessed with me"

Angus: "William! Watch your mouth! How many times have I told you that you shall not use the f word?"

Axl: "Ok, Ok. I just...y'know. They stalk me. All the time."

Angus: "Drink the tea, my boy. It will calm you down....Yiss, yiss. Better? Good boy. They don't stalk you. Yiss? You know, they, you know, I mean...yiss, they want to help you. Yiss?"

Axl: "What the fuck?"

Angus: "WILLIAM!!! Once more and you're without dinner tonight? Yiss? And forget the ice-cream I wanted to buy you after the show!"

Axl: "That's not my fault, Slash taught me all the cross words back in the day. Even my cats talk like that." (See @Frey? All his favourite topics in two sentences B-))

Angus: "Yiss, he is a bad boy too. I want to have a talk with him. William, we all know that you're doing great with ACDC but there's one thing that is ruining it all"

Axl: "...:unsure:..."

Angus: "Yiss. Let's talk about your hats!"

Axl: insta3.gif

I hoped you would write something like this when i posted :rofl-lol: (good job putting the three fav topics in it!)

59 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

MUSICIAN: Are you in touch with your family?
AXL: No, I haven't talked with my parents in over a year-and-a-half. I sent them some letters just recently to let them know this was happening, but when I started to uncover things they let me know, very adamantly, to drop the issue.

Oh, this is interesting, writing when you go No Contact with people is a thing experts advise to do, was he already seeing the wacky "psychologists"? because if yes, this one was a good advice.

@giuls, yes, when he did those 1992 interviews he was already in the process of the so called "regression therapy". And yeah, those "psychologists" helped him to an extent, but he would have had much better results if had gone through some serious therapy.

34 minutes ago, giuls said:

Oh, this is interesting, writing when you go No Contact with people is a thing experts advise to do, was he already seeing the wacky "psychologists"? because if yes, this one was a good advice.

By wacky psychologists, do you mean the regressive therapist?  

I found the last interview @Blackstar posted interesting, as Axl says some of the things he claims have been confirmed, but the things he's said about regressive therapy, to me, cannot be. I stopped reading his interviews after the one he mentioned it in, in RS. It's beyond crazy to believe anything you "remember" under what is effectively hypnosis. 

I recall reading he claimed that he could remember being in the womb, and hearing his family saying horrible things about his father and men, so when he was born he already felt angry about his situation. It's NOT possible! His brain wouldn't have been developed enough to process that information and store it as a memory. It truly is crazy to believe that. And I don't even want to go down the past lives road. 

I'm not trying to bash Axl, I'm not saying he's a liar, clearly bad things happened to him in childhood. But when he says that about his real father, I don't think we can 100% believe that to be the case. 

He should have sought profession help with psychiatrist 

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders
Meant psychiatrist not psychologist, it's been a long day :D
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

This is so interesting.... 'cause it seems he's still feels this way. Axl is always struggling for power and his shit with Slash was, in part (or big part), because of a power struggle.

Also the reunion seemed to be a power struggle where he fought for keeping Fortus and Ferrer over Izzy and Steven and for having CD songs added to the setlist.

He engages with models and powerless women all the time. After Seymour, he never dated or had a relationship with an equally powerful woman. 

It shows how much he's scared of losing power and how much control he wants to have over other people. 

--------

Thank you @Blackstar for sharing these amazing interviews with us. I had read them all when they came out. I can't believe I was reading this type of thing when I was so little. Now I remember every word printed. These interviews had a BIG impact in my life because I was so young when I consumed all of this.

I love having the chance to re-read this now because I can find new meanings to them and understand things better :)

Well, Slash and Duff learnt The CD songs by themself if we believe Axl and we have no reasons not to believe him and about Steve, it may well be that they don't want him on a permanent basis because he is, like, 2 years? sober and it's nothing in term of sobriety, he's in a great risk to fall off the wagon at any moment even more so in a high stress environment like a world tour and if he does and he was their only drummer it would be a disaster logistically and financially, i would love for Steve to have more guest spots but i totally see why they keep around Frank, about Izzy, we simply don't know but the rumours was they asked him but he wanted a lot of money so, i don't see the reunion as a power struggle at all, i don't see why would Slash and Duff endure a power struggle that is stressfull by definition when they have successfull solo careers, ironically Axl is the one that has more to lose if this reunion implode, the general public would never accept another nu!GNR after Slash and Duff come back and the GP is where the money is.

@Blackstar @MillionsOfSpiders yes, the regression therapy, i agree it's bullshit, i studied psychology  for 5 years in high school (in Italy, things are different than USA) and my teachers were all psychologist who taught and did the profession, regression therapy was discredited as a theory, i only said that in the specific case of the letters when going NC, it was a good advice.

Edited by giuls
  • Like 1

@giuls Well, I've studied virtually nothing (bet ya can tell) in Sheffield, England and I can see that kind of therapy is a load of shite :lol: The only thing I can think is he was so desperate for help, but still it's just cringeworthy to read about. I can only hope he doesn't believe in that kind of crap any more. 

• Like 1

@Andy14 :rofl-lol::thumbsup:

@cheesecake Basically Axl tried to repair relationships with his family in the late 1980s, but then he severed ties with his family, told the whole world how horrible they were (in the early 1990s) and never went back.

@Blackstar Thanks for posting these interviews, I don't think I've ever read these before. And also for your explanation of the 2000-2002 years. I'm starting to get the picture now. Maybe him changing his look so radically was also part of his psychological problems/mental breakdown back then. In 2000 he still basically looked like Axl, and then boom, cornrows, shiny skin, football jerseys... And yeah that video of him singing without his pants is pretty crazy. I always wondered why he did that or what was going on in his head there. @killuridols I think the white stuff he's wearing under his leather pants is some type of bandage around his knee.

2 hours ago, Blackstar said:

MUSICIAN: When you uncover things that are buried that deep and that happened in early childhood, how do you know that what you're remembering is even real? How do you know you're not uncovering a dream or fantasy or some projection or demonization?

AXL: I have a lot of corroboration from people who knew something horrible happened. Even now I could talk about it with my grandmother and she'd nod her head yes, but would not talk about it. Also, the emotions that end up surfacing and the amount of weight that is lifted each time we get into certain issues kind of makes me go, "Wait a minute, I can trust myself here." I can trust myself because I feel a hell of a lot better. I mean, you could go to a medium and talk to someone in your family who had died and when you come out you'll feel much different. Someone will say, "Was it real?" and you'll say, "I don't know, but I know I feel a lot easier with the situation and acting on it isn't going to hurt me."

MUSICIAN: Sure, but if it makes you fell better to believe in a phony medium, that affects no one but you. When you say publicly that your father molested you and your stepfather molested your sister, you're affecting your whole family. The rules of evidence would have to be stricter.
AXL: Oh yeah. My sister is involved with my life and works with me, so I know what happened there. I know what reaction my mom has to dealing with any of it. Her eyes turn black. It's complete anger and she will fight to the death to not have to re-experience that. That somewhat justifies it. The physical damage manifesting itself is another thing that puts it together. Certain thought patterns are there that would have no reason to be there unless something happened. I don't believe too many people are born evil or born fucked up. Something had to happen somewhere. You go back and find the time that something happened and work through and finally find the base underneath. And by letting it go, all of a sudden you don't have certain problems in your life. That somehow validates the situation. I've gone back and realized that I had thought my whole life that sex is power and also that sex leaves you powerless.

You know, like @MillionsOfSpiders I was always pretty doubtful concerning that story about his biological father kidnapping and raping him as a baby. During that time in the 90s regression therapy and those kinds of things were responsible for a lot of false accusations of child abuse and molestation. "Therapists" suggesting things to their patients under hypnosis or asking children leading questions... The end result was a ton of fathers, uncles, day care workers, etc accused of horrible crimes they never comitted. And nowadays most of the therapies and methods used to obtain these "memories" are considered total bullshit.

Considering that all of Axl's therapists were total frauds with no formal education or training whatsoever (I don't count "degrees" from magical tree and crystal "universities"), I figured he was just yet another victim of the "uncovered" abuse memories hysteria going on at that time. But after reading the quote above and also this one from the other interview you posted

I hitchhiked a lot and got hassled an awful lot. I was very naïve, and very tired, and a guy picked me up and said I could crash at his hotel, and I woke up with the man trying to rape me. I almost killed this man, I was so frightened. I had a straight-edge razor and I was freakin' out: Don't ever touch me again! The guy ran out the door. I was so scared and I felt so violated. I didn't know that I felt even more violated than I was in the situation because of what had gone on in my childhood and what I had pretty much buried - and didn't even remember.
IS: When did you find that out? Was it with your father or your stepfather?
AR: It was my real father.
IS: When did you find it out?
AR: I suspected it about two years ago, because all of a sudden the thought crossed my mind. When it crossed my mind I had to stop the car and I just broke down crying. Such an outpouring had never come out of me.

I'm not so sure anymore. If he just randomly remembered that while driving instead of remembering that under hypnosis or whatever, and if he really has some corroboration from other family members of this happening, then that makes it much more likely unfortunately.

Although I disagree with him about him feeling so scared and violated because of his past. That is how everyone feels in situations like this. I was in a similar situation when I was still a kid. Thankfully, things didn't go as far as Axl seems to imply here in that hitchhiking story (not sure if I can believe him fighting the guy off with a straight razor, that seems more like a stunt out of some action movie than something that happens in real life...) and nothing really happened to me, but it still left me pretty shaken.

5 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

@Blackstar I couldnt imagine Axl can get along with His stepdad after sexual abuse tht He got when He was still a kid

Like other people have said, children always tend to long for their parents, even abused ones. But yeah, that's also why I said in my earlier post that he shouldn't have tried to have a relationship with his step father anyway. The last thing anyone needs is to play happy family with someone who sexually abused you. :scared: But it's a bit of a muddy issue, because we don't know for sure if that even happened.

On the one hand you have people like Beta or Tom Zutaut who say Axl was sexually abused by his step father. And to be honest I don't see why Zutaut would make up a story about Axl telling him that his step father used to rape him in public toilets. That would be a pretty sick thing to make up just to make some random documentary more interesting or whatever.

But on the other hand, Axl himself has never said anything like that as far as I know. He only talked about his biological father raping him as a small child and his step father molesting his sister. He never talked (in public) about his step father sexually abusing him too. He might have had his reasons not to talk about that in public (considering his step father and other family members were all still alive), but then again why tell everyone about his sister then? :shrugs:

Edited by Frey
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, giuls said:

Well, Slash and Duff learnt The CD songs by themself if we believe Axl and we have no reasons not to believe him and about Steve, it may well be that they don't want him on a permanent basis because he is, like, 2 years? sober and it's nothing in term of sobriety, he's in a great risk to fall off the wagon at any moment even more so in a high stress environment like a world tour and if he does and he was their only drummer it would be a disaster logistically and financially, i would love for Steve to have more guest spots but i totally see why they keep around Frank, about Izzy, we simply don't know but the rumours was they asked him but he wanted a lot of money so, i don't see the reunion as a power struggle at all, i don't see why would Slash and Duff endure a power struggle that is stressfull by definition when they have successfull solo careers, ironically Axl is the one that has more to lose if this reunion implode, the general public would never accept another nu!GNR after Slash and Duff come back and the GP is where the money is.

While Slash and Duff may have learned the CD songs by themselves, I don't think they came up to Axl and told him "hey Axl, we think some CD songs should be in the setlist". I think Axl may have suggested or expressed his desire to play CD songs and Slash and Duff did not oppose. Probably they said "yeah, no problem", which doesn't necessarily mean they made the first move or suggested them first. I don't know... it could be! but to me, it was the other way around. And that doesn't mean it was impossed or that there was a power struggle over there. It means, Axl put the subject on the table, they discussed it and everybody agreed on it.

When I said what I said, I didn't imply FORCE. All of what you wrote above, I know it. I'm a fan and I follow the news daily but I still can see the power struggle behind all of this, not as a bad thing, but as a different instance than what the band was like before. Axl is still in control and Guns N' Roses belong to him. When he says Slash and Duff may or may be not part of future GN'R music, that says a lot.

It is obvious Slash and Duff have also stated their conditions to re-join the band. The three of them have negotiated their contract and when you are negotiating something you are really fighting for your rights. Maybe this is why Izzy is not part of it. He didn't like the terms under which they wanted him to be. He had different conditions and they didn't seem to see eye to eye with what the rest was bringing to the table, hence, the negotiation with Izzy failed in first instance.

I'm sure that Axl not being late for the shows is in huge part one of the conditions Slash put in his contract, since he mentioned in his book this issue as one of the three reasons why he left Guns N' Roses in 1996.

18 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

"Canter, whose 2008 book Reckless Road is considered by most to be the best collection of photos of the band during their early years (1984-1987), along with Kirkland, organized the event together without an official announcement in the hopes that it would remain "word of mouth." We're also being told that no merchandise will be on sale at the exhibit, except for original photos; a portion of the profits from each image sold will go to the Ronnie James Dio Stand Up and Shout Cancer Fund. 

Sources close to GNR and the exhibit say there has been no official communication between the band and the organizers of the exhibit, which will include a special invite-only preview night on August 17."

Looks like Marc have not still fixed his fall out with Axl..... That's not cool :(

---------

It's cool when the journalist says this:

:lol:

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Frey said:

@Andy14 :rofl-lol::thumbsup:

@cheesecake Basically Axl tried to repair relationships with his family in the late 1980s, but then he severed ties with his family, told the whole world how horrible they were (in the early 1990s) and never went back.

@Blackstar Thanks for posting these interviews, I don't think I've ever read these before. And also for your explanation of the 2000-2002 years. I'm starting to get the picture now. Maybe him changing his look so radically was also part of his psychological problems/mental breakdown back then. In 2000 he still basically looked like Axl, and then boom, cornrows, shiny skin, football jerseys... And yeah that video of him singing without his pants is pretty crazy. I always wondered why he did that or what was going on in his head there. @killuridols I think the white stuff he's wearing under his leather pants is some type of bandage around his knee.

You know, like @MillionsOfSpiders I was always pretty doubtful concerning that story about his biological father kidnapping and raping him as a baby. During that time in the 90s regression therapy and those kinds of things were responsible for a lot of false accusations of child abuse and molestation. "Therapists" suggesting things to their patients under hypnosis or asking children leading questions... The end result was a ton of fathers, uncles, day care workers, etc accused of horrible crimes they never comitted. And nowadays most of the therapies and methods used to obtain these "memories" are considered total bullshit.

Considering that all of Axl's therapists were total frauds with no formal education or training whatsoever (I don't count "degrees" from magical tree and crystal "universities"), I figured he was just yet another victim of the "uncovered" abuse memories hysteria going on at that time. But after reading the quote above and also this one from the other interview you posted

I hitchhiked a lot and got hassled an awful lot. I was very naïve, and very tired, and a guy picked me up and said I could crash at his hotel, and I woke up with the man trying to rape me. I almost killed this man, I was so frightened. I had a straight-edge razor and I was freakin' out: Don't ever touch me again! The guy ran out the door. I was so scared and I felt so violated. I didn't know that I felt even more violated than I was in the situation because of what had gone on in my childhood and what I had pretty much buried - and didn't even remember.
IS: When did you find that out? Was it with your father or your stepfather?
AR: It was my real father.
IS: When did you find it out?
AR: I suspected it about two years ago, because all of a sudden the thought crossed my mind. When it crossed my mind I had to stop the car and I just broke down crying. Such an outpouring had never come out of me.

I'm not so sure anymore. If he just randomly remembered that while driving instead of remembering that under hypnosis or whatever, and if he really has some corroboration from other family members of this happening, then that makes it much more likely unfortunately.

Although I disagree with him about him feeling so scared and violated because of his past. That is how everyone feels in situations like this. I was in a similar situation when I was still a kid. Thankfully, things didn't go as far as Axl seems to imply here in that hitchhiking story (not sure if I can believe him fighting the guy off with a straight razor, that seems more like a stunt out of some action movie than something that happens in real life...) and nothing really happened to me, but it still left me pretty shaken.

Like other people have said, children always tend to long for their parents, even abused ones. But yeah, that's also why I said in my earlier post that he shouldn't have tried to have a relationship with his step father anyway. The last thing anyone needs is to play happy family with someone who sexually abused you. :scared: But it's a bit of a muddy issue, because we don't know for sure if that even happened.

On the one hand you have people like Beta or Tom Zutaut who say Axl was sexually abused by his step father. And to be honest I don't see why Zutaut would make up a story about Axl telling him that his step father used to rape him in public toilets. That would be a pretty sick thing to make up just to make some random documentary more interesting or whatever.

But on the other hand, Axl himself has never said anything like that as far as I know. He only talked about his biological father raping him as a small child and his step father molesting his sister. He never talked (in public) about his step father sexually abusing him too. He might have had his reasons not to talk about that in public (considering his step father and other family members were all still alive), but then again why tell everyone about his sister then? :shrugs:

Why not tell his family that he is lying ? I think that´s true. Grandmother had it confirmed and Axl can´t lie. I believe in regression therapy becouse I read very good book about it.

Axl himself has never said anything like that as far ? But he told Beta...she is his best friend. I believe that once Axl says about it more.

This year Axl´s sister Amy wrote on Facebook about her satanic STEPFATHER. I was suprised why stepfather? She regretted that he is alive and wished his death. Status wiped out. She knows that Bailey is her stepfather.

I´m sorry but I like Sasha. She always smiles. She is very beautiful and sexy. I hate Stephanie. Today is ugly in my opinion.

And I´m sorry for my bad English :)

I think I read in an interview somewhere that Axl said as soon as he could he went back to Indiana and "took" his brother and sister away from the place they were raised.

Slash moaned about him giving them both jobs within the GNR camp, and them going everywhere with Axl, in his book. :lol:

I thought that was a cool thing do. :shrugs:

When I say regression therapy is nonsense, that is just my opinion, I don't want to cause any offence. I just cannot believe in any aspect of it, that's just me :) 

@Ota

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders

10 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I think I read in an interview somewhere that Axl said as soon as he could he went back to Indiana and "took" his brother and sister away from the place they were raised.

Slash moaned about him giving them both jobs within the GNR camp, and them going everywhere with Axl, in his book. :lol:

I thought that was a cool thing do. :shrugs:

When I say regression therapy is nonsense, t hat is just my opinion, I don't want to cause any offence. I just cannot believe in any aspect of it, that's just me :) 

@Ota

Slash was jealous :P He wants to monopolize Axl :P Izzy no longer His rival :awesomeface:

Edited by SerenityScorp
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Ota said:

Why not tell his family that he is lying ? I think that´s true. Grandmother had it confirmed and Axl can´t lie. I believe in regression therapy becouse I read very good book about it.

Axl himself has never said anything like that as far ? But he told Beta...she is his best friend. I believe that once Axl says about it more.

This year Axl´s sister Amy wrote on Facebook about her satanic STEPFATHER. I was suprised why stepfather? She regretted that he is alive and wished his death. Status wiped out. She knows that Bailey is her stepfather.

I´m sorry but I like Sasha. She always smiles. She is very beautiful and sexy. I hate Stephanie. Today is ugly in my opinion.

And I´m sorry for my bad English :)

Reading a "good book" about anything is not a strong arguement in any discussion.

What did she write about her... "stepfather"? How come? He's supposed to be her FATHER, her real father. :question:

Don't you know Sasha smiles for money? :lol:

I mean, that's like... her job. So yeah, if I was paid to smile I'd do it too :P

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, killuridols said:

While Slash and Duff may have learned the CD songs by themselves, I don't think they came up to Axl and told him "hey Axl, we think some CD songs should be in the setlist". I think Axl may have suggested or expressed his desire to play CD songs and Slash and Duff did not oppose. Probably they said "yeah, no problem", which doesn't necessarily mean they made the first move or suggested them first. I don't know... it could be! but to me, it was the other way around. And that doesn't mean it was impossed or that there was a power struggle over there. It means, Axl put the subject on the table, they discussed it and everybody agreed on it.

When I said what I said, I didn't imply FORCE. All of what you wrote above, I know it. I'm a fan and I follow the news daily but I still can see the power struggle behind all of this, not as a bad thing, but as a different instance than what the band was like before. Axl is still in control and Guns N' Roses belong to him. When he says Slash and Duff may or may be not part of future GN'R music, that says a lot.

It is obvious Slash and Duff have also stated their conditions to re-join the band. The three of them have negotiated their contract and when you are negotiating something you are really fighting for your rights. Maybe this is why Izzy is not part of it. He didn't like the terms under which they wanted him to be. He had different conditions and they didn't seem to see eye to eye with what the rest was bringing to the table, hence, the negotiation with Izzy failed in first instance.

I'm sure that Axl not being late for the shows is in huge part one of the conditions Slash put in his contract, since he mentioned in his book this issue as one of the three reasons why he left Guns N' Roses in 1996.

Well, then i didn't get your post you were talking about Axl's need to control everything and this imply force to me but written massage are not always the clearest, back on topic, i don't say why Slash and Duff would learn CD songs if they were waiting on Axl to make a move, by learning them by themself they have already make clear they wanted them on the setlist, why would they have learnt them if not to play them on the tour? for kicks? they surely discussed what to put on the setlist, every band does that, but the minute they come to Axl with CD songs ready it was a given they would be on the setlist without questions.

Well, yes, Axl has still the legal right to the name and he makes more but as i said, the general public would never accept another nu!GNR after Slash and Duff come back and the GP is where the money is and i think they know that and this even out the playing field, plus, by the act of actually sit down and negotiate Axl is giving up power, he could have said "this are the conditions for you two to join again, , i own the band and i decide, if you agree good, if you don't you can piss off", i don't see any struggle at all, they are too relaxated to have been terrible negotiations and it's not a bad thing they negotiate, they entered a professional relationship and it's good they found a compromise that apparently work for the three of them, they didn't find a good compromise with Izzy, true, but we don't know anything  and why force the issue when one of the part is unhappy and this could to lead to resentment?

But again, speculation is the word,  you see Axl exerting control when he say nothing it's set in stone, i see him being adult and knowing not everything is up to him now and him being catious because everything imploded once before and he doesn't want to give false hope.

54 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

It seems Grace N' Her Band gonna join GN'R only 1 show 

I hope for a heartwarming dad/daughter moment!

• Like 1