Rare Slash Interview 1994

On 5/24/2018 at 12:31 PM, gnfnrs1972 said:

How about a rare new song.

Such a boring lame response. 

It was a cool interview,  interesting to hear him say in 1994 he had no interest in doing a solo record when he had one come out in 95.  Axl rejecting 5 o'clock somewhere probably really hurt him.   Sounded like at that point everything was really good in GnR land... 

Interesting how Slash doesnt mention the stunt double who is in plenty of the solo scene.

I remember listening to 97.7 hits fm, "Southern Ontario's Greatest Rock Station." Cool!  It seems like there is a lot of Slash interviews from Canada during this period? Anyone know what Slash was doing in Ontario in this time? Was there simply many interviews done in a short time or was he based there for a bit?

On 5/27/2018 at 5:55 AM, soon said:

Interesting how Slash doesnt mention the stunt double who is in plenty of the solo scene.

I remember listening to 97.7 hits fm, "Southern Ontario's Greatest Rock Station." Cool!  It seems like there is a lot of Slash interviews from Canada during this period? Anyone know what Slash was doing in Ontario in this time? Was there simply many interviews done in a short time or was he based there for a bit?

I think i have another interview from the same station when he was promoting snakepit! Coming soon!

• GNFNR 1

16 hours ago, Bitchisback said:

Yo dude If you do I'd love to hear it. 

Thanks so much for posting this one :)

you're welcome I'll probably post next week or in the coming weeks. I also have a rare interview from 1992 of slash and lars on rockline promoting stadium tour. 

• Like 1