More dates just ADDED TO NYC

Vincent Vega

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay listen... I called ticketmaster's direcct line in San Fran CA: 312-559-1212 listen to the entire recording.

You will be given Ticketmaster national database number: 866-448-7849 listen to the message and go threw the actions

There will be a sale tomorrow at 10:00 AM via phone. I did not get a SOLD OUT message, that ALWAYS corresponds with a sell-out.

As for the other two shows. I am not sure at this point.

Edited by smokingarthur

Okay listen... I called ticketmaster's direcct line in San Fran CA: 312-559-1212 listen to the entire recording.

You will be given Ticketmaster national database number: 866-448-7849 listen to the message and go threw the actions

There will be a sale tomorrow at 10:00 AM via phone. I did not get a SOLD OUT message, that ALWAYS corresponds with a sell-out.

You are talking about the gigs on 15th & 17th right? They were always going on sale at 10am tomorrow.

You are talking about the gigs on 15th & 17th right? They were always going on sale at 10am tomorrow.

Yes we know, there was not the question of weather their original intentions was to sell tickets to the general public tomorrow. The question was weather there are tickets. This helps confirma that there are, it also points to there being a question in my mind about the 12th and 14th dates.

Yes we know, there was not the question of weather their original intentions was to sell tickets to the general public tomorrow. The question was weather there are tickets. This helps confirma that there are, it also points to there being a question in my mind about the 12th and 14th dates.

I am adding the link to Live Nations site, with the focus on the shows. Please look at the date that are there, and the ones that aren't..

http://www.rondelsenerpresents.com/schedul...,10065,2771,621

Sorry about starting a new thread, but I just wanted to know if any one knows why the additional shows are not listed on TM. Are they trying to keep it secret? Reply if you have any info.

I pretty much just sumarized this. Please go through the motions if you would like. Call Tickemasters direct line. Listen to the message. It mentions Guns N Roses tickets for sale this weekend. It gives you a number for the national database for tickets. It does not mention anything about the 12th & 14th. It DOES however mention that tickets will be on sale tomorrow. I then went to Live Nations home website. I navigated through it to find the databse for shows. I posted the link above. Read the list. The ONLY other thing we can do is wait and see. Less than 8 hours from now...

Edited by smokingarthur

This f*cking sucks i'm from the UK but i'm in NYC until the 3rd May... The dates are so f*cking close.

I really wanted to go to these shows but i cant get there :(

i know how ya feel i wish i could goto one of these shows

well, almost 7:30am (eastern) and no info on ticketmaster, live nation or the hammerstein sites - i'm pretty much convinced the may 12th and 14th shows aren't happening - or at least there's no presale today at 9...

i could be wrong - but it's looking pretty grim

well, almost 7:30am (eastern) and no info on ticketmaster, live nation or the hammerstein sites - i'm pretty much convinced the may 12th and 14th shows aren't happening - or at least there's no presale today at 9...

i could be wrong - but it's looking pretty grim

it is looking grim :(