Costa Rica rescheduled for April 13

Young_Gun

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#!/gunsnroses?ref=nf

I think this really shows that Axl is serious about pleasing the people that pay to see him live. I believe people would much rather the show then a refund. I think the 2002 tour woke him up(whatever went on) and he has changed for the better. Awesome stuff!

Edited by Young_Gun

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#!/gunsnroses?ref=nf

I think this really shows that Axl is serious about pleasing the people that pay to see him live. I believe people would much rather the show then a refund. I think the 2002 tour woke him up(whatever went on) and he has changed for the better. Awesome stuff!

Cool. Wait for the Guatemala gig to be re-scheduled to. Can't do two gigs on same day.

Now Guatemala is canceled?

These Central American shows were fishy from the start.

First they're nothappening, then they are, then they're not, then they are, then they're not, they they are, then they're not ...

and where does it say Guatemala is canceled? It will likely be moved that's all. THese gys have NOT missed any show yet, I know some of you really want them to, but they are playing them

Now Guatemala is canceled?

These Central American shows were fishy from the start.

First they're nothappening, then they are, then they're not, then they are, then they're not, they they are, then they're not ...

and where does it say Guatemala is canceled? It will likely be moved that's all.

Yeah, because that makes a lot of sense. :rolleyes:

April 13th, 2010 Guatemala City, Guatemala @ Estadio del Ejército (Canceled)

http://www.insidecostarica.com/dailynews/2010/april/12/costarica10041205.htm

odd although I have no idea whats going on I can only assume its the venue or city staff standing in the way :shrugs:

Guatemala has been cancelled as well now:

guns twitter:

Next show: April 15th - San Juan, Puerto Rico @ Roberto Clemente Coliseum #gunsnroses @sebastianbach
4 minutes ago via web Edited by gunsguy

John I was not trying to be an ass btw :) This is not what normally happens lately and its frustrating not to know the reason. I feel bad for the fans in those places for sure :( So SORRY John if it appeared I was being an ass, was not my intention