Orlando, Florida - House of Blues Show, 3/3 2012

Ace Nova

I just moved back down to Orlando about a month ago and I just found out about this show. I'm going to try to make it...anyone else going? Should be a cool show, the House of Blues is a smaller venue and almost every seat in the house is a good view - it's basically like a really big bar.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going too!! This club tour has been amazing , as far as I know! Can't wait for this show!

Did you go to the estero show in 06?

nah man, i had floor tickets for the jacksonville show but i couldnt make it because of work!!!! they rescheduled that show and messed my plans up! luckily,i was able to catch the Rose bar show in '10 and then orlando '11!! cant wait for saturday!!!!

Ill be there. Still trying to decide if I want to wait in line hours beforehand to get a rail spot or not. I think im unaware at how small the venue will actually be so any spot will be close

You don't really need to do the rail here...it's all pretty close up at this place.

Ill be there. Still trying to decide if I want to wait in line hours beforehand to get a rail spot or not. I think im unaware at how small the venue will actually be so any spot will be close

You don't really need to do the rail here...it's all pretty close up at this place.

So it's not worth it to get in line early and try and get up close? If every place is good there then I'll wait and show up later in the night.

Is there an opening band?