Whats the worst fucking song ever written?

xxAmandaxx

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anything hair metal.
make a choice son....name one.

Warrant - Cherry Pie

alright i was gonna diagree with you big time when i read "hair Metal" but now that you have written cherry pie i cant agree more ^_^ i hate that song

you don't like it either? :question: why is everyone hating that song? It roooocks rock3

Anything hair metal.

Warrant - Cherry Pie

alright i was gonna diagree with you big time when i read "hair Metal" but now that you have written cherry pie i cant agree more ^_^ i hate that song

you don't like it either? :question: why is everyone hating that song? It roooocks rock3

No, it "pops".

Anything hair metal.

Warrant - Cherry Pie

No, it "pops".

it pop and it rocks,it is a pop-rock song :D

Anything that sounds like this, in other words most of today's mainstream rock. I fucking hate this style of singing. Please kill all these so-called singers.

Back in the day we had awesome vocalists like Axl, Vince Neil, Steven Tyler, James Hetfield, Bryan Adams (don't say it, his voice is amazing!), Bon Jovi, Ozzy, Joe Elliott, Roger Waters, DLR, Baz, Bowie, Billy Idol, Jagger, Cherone, even freaking Bret Michaels, and you can add dozens more to this list. I mean, they all had their own unique sound, you knew who it was when you heard them, and they actually could open up and sing. I mean, really sing.

And while I admit hair metal can be way too cheesy, it craps all over today's rock. Musically those bands were head and shoulders above what we have today, and those bands could at least be counted on for one or two good songs at the very least. Hair metal is far from the worst genre...gifted players, nice melodies and harmonies, talented vocalists...how is that so bad? Yeah, a lot of songs were too generic with crappy lyrics, but that's the worst accusation you can throw at them. Which I guess is pretty bad, it's basically saying your music is empty, lacks soul, is forgettable. A lot of hair metal was that way. But that's still better than anything Simple Plan can achieve, because they are incapable of making anything that even sounds remotely cool, while a generally crappy band like Poison could at least make a great song like Every Rose Has It's Thorn. Fuck Simple Plan and all the bands that sound like them.

Edited by KBear

Anything hair metal.

Warrant - Cherry Pie

I don't really know much about Warrant. I just watched this song on You Tube, and all I can say is what an embarrassment.

It's true, 90% of hair metal sucked. At the same time, it almost doesn't matter the genre, maybe only 1 out of 10 songs is worth remembering. That's what makes a song special, it stands out from the rest of the pack for some reason. Some bands just have a knack for writing songs like that, others can only do it once or twice, and others not at all.

Edited by KBear

I've just read this thread from the start and it seems most of you are trying to be popular rather than picking a song that actually does suck. Crzy Frog, Las Ketchup etc genunily suck but when people start saying Nirvana, Queen, Oasis etc its an attempt to be popular because other members dont like those bands. Ive said this before but your allowed to like whatever the fuck you want & no-one can look down upon you for it. Stop with the fake answers.

And everyone who said a whole genre is just an idiot.

As regards to the question i'd have to go with one of the Crazy Frog remix's.