Van Halen tour is confirmed!!

Zint

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only problem I have with the whole Mike Anthony situation is that it seems like they're trying to erase his history with the band. Axl hasn't even gone that far with his former bandmates. First they relace his album cover photo with Wolfie. I guess they changed it back now. Now, i see they don't even credit him on songs he had writing credits on before. All the meanwhile, Mike takes the high road and says things like " Don't give Wolfie a hard time, he's a good kid".

I even read a report, which hopefully turns out to be untrue, that they're gonna use pre-recorded backing tapes with Mr.Anthony's voice to "re-create that classic VH sound" on the tour. If they do that, I hope Mike sues the fuck out of Eddie.

Zint, are you a vhlinker or on the Roth Army site? If so, who are you on that? And what's with the Chinese or Japanese or whatever it is on the bottom pic? Seems more appropriate for Axl's next tour.

No

I dabble in one board...(where Jonezy hangs out).

I don't want to get into Sammy and Mike wars though.I really just want to have fun with this.

I'm really stoked for it!

At first I couldn't go to the second show,but I changed some plans around and I got tickets for the second show too!!! B)

I even read a report, which hopefully turns out to be untrue, that they're gonna use pre-recorded backing tapes with Mr.Anthony's voice to "re-create that classic VH sound" on the tour. If they do that, I hope Mike sues the fuck out of Eddie.

I think that's a rumour that's taking on legs of its own.

Besides...at the press conference they discussed the excellent harmonies that are going on at the rehearsals (harmonies that include Wolfgang as well).

The notion of them dubbing in Mike's vocals could be disastrous anyway...it could go out of synch or there could be a miscue or something eventually...or a wrong song gets cued etc.

I don't think they'd risk that happening.

anyhoo...going to both Toronto shows!!...can't wait!

The notion of them dubbing in Mike's vocals could be disastrous anyway...it could go out of synch or there could be a miscue or something eventually...or a wrong song gets cued etc.

I don't think they'd risk that happening.

Like the Motley Crue video game awards appearance back in 05(?). Did you see that? It was disasterous!