Rumored Album Release Dates

The_Terminator

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anybody else starting to get the feeling that Universal hasn't approved the deal? It's absolutely ridiculous that GNR hasn't confirmed or denied the reports going around. Of course ridiculousness is par for the course when it comes to GNR. I just hope the record company isn't trying to force some draconian shit on Axl.

well guns n' roses don't update there site tell 11pm - 12am i could be wrong about that

The vinyl sku's are as follows

9111061 - CD v.1

9111043 - CD v2

9111025 - CD v3

Thanks for getting the vinyl sku #s

I couldnt remember all the skus because they wouldnt let me write anything down.

So i went to my truck and wrote the cd sku#s down before forgot them.

But I forgot the lp sku #s

9111061 - CD v.1

9111043 - CD v2

9111025 - CD v3

I couldnt remember all the skus because they wouldnt let me write anything down.

...What is happening? I think I missed something...

if it's 3 disc's then it would have been worth the 15 year wait......................... Maybe!

Please clarify what you mean. Is it correct to assume that you mean there will be three different types of packages with the same content? For example three of the same but with different artwork on the cover? Or do you mean three seperate albums each with different content like Chinese Democracy 1, Chinese Democracy 2 and Chinese Democracy 3?

9111061 - CD v.1

9111043 - CD v2

9111025 - CD v3

I guess i was "too late" with the three edition news but i can at least give something back ...

and can't you print out your rss results?

9111061 - CD v.1

9111043 - CD v2

9111025 - CD v3

I guess i was "too late" with the three edition news but i can at least give something back ...

Yeah same here...I've been F5'ing like a madman.

if it's 3 disc's then it would have been worth the 15 year wait......................... Maybe!

I just called BB and tried to trace the SKU # and they were no help. Said that nothing came up.

the phone operator must be stupid and using the BB Website to look up stuff instead of RSS....

or they sent out a memo about it

Please clarify what you mean. Is it correct to assume that you mean there will be three different types of packages with the same content? For example three of the same but with different artwork on the cover? Or do you mean three seperate albums each with different content like Chinese Democracy 1, Chinese Democracy 2 and Chinese Democracy 3?

I have no idea. I didn't start this thread. I was just replying to Silentassasin's post. Maybe he knows? He's got 7 whole post!

3 versions? didn't VR release 3 or 4 version of "Contraband"? Just with different covers.

Edited by 31illusion

9111061 - CD v.1

9111043 - CD v2

9111025 - CD v3

I dont work there.

I just purchase alot of stuff there and always talk to the manager of that department

I ask him all the time if there is any news on gnr. When i was in there today he showed me what

he found in the rss system. But i couldnt write it down or take a picture of it. So i had to remember

what i saw and write it down when i got to my truck.

I dont work there.

I just purchase alot of stuff there and always talk to the manager of that department

I ask him all the time if there is any news on gnr. When i was in there today he showed me what

he found in the rss system. But i couldnt write it down or take a picture of it. So i had to remember

what i saw and write it down when i got to my truck.

Gotcha. well that's why i tried to post a separate thread but i guess this one already had the news.... i guess i was a little late..

i was just in awe when i actually saw it with my own eyes and had to print it out

Those of you asking for recordings, screenshots, etc - do you like, not believe us? You've got 4 or 5 independent confirmations on this stuff now. Call Best Buy yourself if you'd like - you've been given the SIX different SKUs now and the price points. Its a 5 minute phone call if you really still have your doubts.

-darknemus