Rumored Album Release Dates

The_Terminator

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet it will be 3 different covers....that is what AC/DC is doing in walmart...

hmm....Jarmo just posted this at HTGH

Yes, Chinese Democracy is one album.

Now, I didn't say that there won't be different configurations of that release. Including possible bonus materials on bonus discs and so on.

/jarmo

perhaps there are going to be bonus materials on certain versions...

Edited by gunsnmotley

would be cool if it was that chinese photo series that the one picture was used as the cover for already. i don't remember who the photographer was, or who posted them originally, but it was a series of several photos. would be perfect as covers.

There is NO WAY IN HELL that GNR is releasing THREE DIFFERENT ALBUMS! Three covers, sure, bonus tracks,why not, but three different albums is not what the world is waiting for.That would be a huge bomb and a big mistake, this is not 1991 anymore.Hell,even if Slash,Duff and Izzy were on the albums, I couldn't see them doing this.

this thread:

3,600 posts and over 150,000 views...

:o

I just went to page 1 of this thread. Took me back to October 2006 and everybody thought the album would come out in November of that year. Everyone was just as excited as we are now. We all know how it turned out back then... We must not forget that after all it's GN'R we're dealing with!

this thread:

3,600 posts and over 150,000 views...

:o

I just went to page 1 of this thread. Took me back to October 2006 and everybody thought the album would come out in November of that year. Everyone was just as excited as we are now. We all know how it turned out back then... We must not forget that after all it's GN'R we're dealing with!

you must forgot that guns n' roses have 2 hardcore mangers that well known for getting albums out and they know how play hardball ;)

Edited by thomase

so here we go once more.

There will be 3 count em 3 let me say it again THREE editions of Chinese Democracy that will be released at Best Buy.

These three will be in both CD and in LP format.

The release date that the best buy stock system is showing is 11-25-2008 which conflicts with some reports that have been made in the past few days

oh yeah and if you want to believe me here is the sku for one of the copies

SKU: 9111016

UPC 602517906075

Street date : 11-25-2008

I think we are fucking close :)

Is anybody else starting to get the feeling that Universal hasn't approved the deal? It's absolutely ridiculous that GNR hasn't confirmed or denied the reports going around. Of course ridiculousness is par for the course when it comes to GNR. I just hope the record company isn't trying to force some draconian shit on Axl.

Edited by Randy Lahey

Is anybody else starting to get the feeling that Universal hasn't approved the deal? It's absolutely ridiculous that GNR hasn't confirmed or denied the reports going around. Of course ridiculousness is par for the course when it comes to GNR. I just hope the record company isn't trying to force some draconian shit on Axl.

Best Buy will probably announce it...just like Rockband had to announce the shacklers revenge...

why Wouldnt universal sign off on it?? they get their $$ up front and dont have to put much $$ for promo into it!

Edited by gunsnmotley