Rumored Album Release Dates

The_Terminator

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well its all confirmed. I just called bestbuy and the manager said that the information was correct.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELL HAS FROZE OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't even begin to show my excitement!!!!!!

Damn I want a tracklist!!!!!!

I am so happy......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone post your thanks and or thoughts here!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU AXL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GUNS N ROSES LIVES AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Jferriell

I called two local Best Buys, and they had no clue what I was talking about. So they looked it up in their system (which is the same thing as searching on BestBuy.com) and found nothing, which is what I expected.

This guy could be telling the truth, if the manager is a fan or has connections.

get the fuck out of here. If you are messing with me i just came on my keyboard for no reason...

:rofl-lol:

Im gonna log of now, and log on again on nov 23.... And my god there is gonna be alot of disappointed people on here...

Remember children.... camp GNR has not spoken at this point.. witch mean this is still a rumor.....

i just called BB through their big customer service number. I talked to a rep who searched it in the computer and there was nothing. -_-

Dont get too excited guys....

Like I said, their computer is the same as BestBuy.com. You would have had to talk to someone who is either a huge GNR fan, or just happened to hear about the press conference and rumors.