Rumored Album Release Dates

The_Terminator

If BB have some kind of extra's as an exclusive thing that other places won't have will anybody hook me up and ship the "special" version to me?

Paypal used of course

Do you think that it means it's exclusive to best buy in America, or will the rest of the world get a limited edition the same as the best buy version? Would seem strange to limit some material JUST to America?

Maybe that's why the content is always shit if it is Best buy/America only!

LP

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If BB have some kind of extra's as an exclusive thing that other places won't have will anybody hook me up and ship the "special" version to me?

Paypal used of course

Do you think that it means it's exclusive to best buy in America, or will the rest of the world get a limited edition the same as the best buy version? Would seem strange to limit some material JUST to America?

LP

Well its not en exclusive unless they are the only ones that have the extra's, im not sure how it would work, anybody?

Paypal used of course

LP

Well its not en exclusive unless they are the only ones that have the extra's, im not sure how it would work, anybody?

Sure, but if there's no best buys in a country then it's not really harming best buy, if say I can get it from HMV in UK, because I can't physically buy it from best buy if I wanted to........

I can understand that being the case in the states to encourage people to buy from their store rather than anywhere else, but it wouldn't really effect them if they sold that version in other countries because it's unlikely a yank will pay an expensive import price to avoid best buy....

LP

STOP IT. I almost peed myself from the excitement before opening the thread.

Well, errr, you should?

November 23rd is the official release date.

Billboard and Reuters have reported it for Christ's sake. This is it.

What have you people been smoking, especially the mods? This is fuckin it.

We are waiting for the band or record company to confirm this

Well, errr, you should?

So fucking what. And what has the G N' R camp reported?

NOTHING

Well, errr, you should?

I'm in denial.

Well, errr, you should?

I'm in denial.

No you are just being cautious as we don't have confirmation yet!

Sounds pretty legit to me. I can't wait. I wonder if the international release will happen on the same day.

I think we'll get it Monday 24th (if all the rumours of 23rd in the states) are true.

It's a day to book off work for me if it is, and I'm going nowhere fucking near the internet on 23rd out of jealously.

LP

Well, errr, you should?

So fucking what. And what has the G N' R camp reported?

NOTHING

Who cares, they're always the last ones to report their own news.

I care because it ain't official as long we don't have any official statement from the band.

Paypal used of course

LP

China always gets extra shit when albums drop. They eventually show up in the US though.

Paypal used of course

LP

China always gets extra shit when albums drop. They eventually show up in the US though.

I thought that was Japan?

I know that Japan tend to get (future) b-sides on their albums because they don't have singles or something. Maybe that applies to China also?

I'm thinking more about the deluxe album, I just can't see there being some extra shit/another package for Best Buy that the rest of the world won't see. It would be under utilising the design and production set up to create the new design.

Anyway I guess we'll wait and see, I just wondered if anyone knew if the previous "best buy exclusive" packages appeared in other countries outside the US?

LP

It would prob be 24th in the UK if it's legit. If it's true, 8am outside HMV.

I'm gonna pre-order the duluxe version online in case it comes early, and if it's not at my house by 8am I'll drive to town and get the cheap(er) version from HMV.

LP