Rumored Album Release Dates

The_Terminator

The radio station I listen to said that they have the thumbs up to play the new GUNS N' ROSES. I'd start a thread about this but I'm on restriction. They will be giving more info on the rock report that starts at six. That's 20 minutes away. Here's a link to the station. I'm going to lose my mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.cfox.com/

Did they say what song? any other info?

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The radio station I listen to said that they have the thumbs up to play the new GUNS N' ROSES. I'd start a thread about this but I'm on restriction. They will be giving more info on the rock report that starts at six. That's 20 minutes away. Here's a link to the station. I'm going to lose my mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They didn't say. I'm guessing it will be If The World. I wouldn't be surprised if it was the one that we have but we will have to wait and see. They sounded pretty stoked though.

They didn't say. I'm guessing it will be If The World. I wouldn't be surprised if it was the one that we have but we will have to wait and see. They sounded pretty stoked though.

I'll vote Shackler's, but let's hope it's If The World.

Edited by oneway23

Hopefully they indicate if it is being released as a single, and not just that their lawyers have given the go ahead to play shacklers or something like that since it was "released" on rock band

Anyone else hearing anything out there about a single?

If it isn't announced on the official website, then I'll refuse to believe it.

If it's not in my cd player playing, I'll refuse to believe it.

Same, but I might have to perform some rigorous experimentation to ensure that I'm not dreaming/hallucinating.

True very true.. sad to say I have dreamt of CD release before.

My friend sent them Shackler's and they wouldn't play it as they were worried about getting sued. This same friend had previously sent them If The World and they had played that song but they eventually got the old cease and desist.

Hmmm. we'll see, should be any minute right?

My friend sent them Shackler's and they wouldn't play it as they were worried about getting sued. This same friend had previously sent them If The World and they had played that song but they eventually got the old cease and desist.

The Jeff O'Neil show trashed and laughed hard at If The World.

Is it the leak or a finished version?

Leaked version...obviously leaked version...

yep..its got that little hiccup towards the end.

Why would gnr allow them to play an unfinished version? That sounds like a dumb idea to me. Wouldn't you only want people to hear the finshed/mastered version?

Is it the leak or a finished version?

Leaked version...obviously leaked version...

yep..its got that little hiccup towards the end.

Why would gnr allow them to play an unfinished version? That sounds like a dumb idea to me. Wouldn't you only want people to hear the finshed/mastered version?

Exactly......we all have the "best buy meeting" version....this was a downloaded leak.....that station may be full of shit....

from cd.com

Axlfreak

Today, Tony Jacobs, VP of marketing for Dr. Pepper had this to say:

"We're waiting to hear about Chinese Democracy just like all the other GNR fans. But if the rumors are true, we're putting the Dr Pepper on ice."

this is cool dr. pepper seem to be getting readdy