The_Terminator

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, but that website is Billboard.

I'd say that's pretty believeable.

Billboard is a realable site but we have to wait for gnr to do a press release

Yeah, true... But the news is out there... I couldn't wait... I just had to tell you guys.

Yeah, true... But the news is out there... I couldn't wait... I just had to tell you guys.

Thanks........but there has been similar threads posted all day long.

In fact, I made one myself.

from Mysteron on htgth

The plan is to release the album on 23rd Nov'.

Nothing is confirmed at this time though.

it best wait for a press release from gnr and the Billboard press release alreaddy ben posting in the rumored released date thread

Why are we supposed to wait for a press release from Axl anyway? everyone knows he doesn't do those. This is the most fucked up internet+music thing ive ever witnessed. So axl and company said some years ago to wait for official confirmation of everything, always. then they don't start an active interaction with their fanbase, more rather shut up even more tight than before. how can some of you keep parroting their idiotic partyline is something I cannot understand. so axl wanted everyone to feel sorry for him, like he was a victim or something when he wrote that stupidass christmas letter, making his previous management the enemy for trying to release his album and book some shows. then he.... ah fuck it its just too fucked up.

there will not be an announcement, it will continue on the completely laughable masturbatory level they currently are set on: vague comments in oneliner e-mails, messages from "mysteron", or beta or her son coming up in this bitch to flame on regular fans.

"you suck and btw we are gonna put the thing out on the 23rd, fuck you!!!!!!" -imagined "gnr" confirmation of CD, march 6th, 2007.

Edited by phaeryen

Web site claims

It's nothing official, nothing has been confirmed. If only people learned how to read properly ... :rolleyes:

I still don't see a release in 2008 ... when at least 3/8th of the band are away touring with side projects ...

Web site claims

It's nothing official, nothing has been confirmed. If only people learned how to read properly ... :rolleyes:

I still don't see a release in 2008 ... when at least 3/8th of the band are away touring with side projects ...

They wouldn't tour until next year anyway I wouldn't have thought, so releasing it at the end of next month, put tickets on sale for spring 2009 shortly after the album and then Axl can do promotion before the touring (only interviews perhaps) where he doesn't need the band.

AND that's if the 3/8 of the band on side projects wouldn't come running if Axl his fingers. I'd imagine all but, possibly, Finck would drop everything to come back for the release of a massive album like CD.

LP

The more news stories there are, the more smoke there is. Sure they are all copying it from one source, but with GNR the lack of a denial speaks volumes. Had this not been true, IMO they would have shot it down instantly. It would be embarassing if people perceived them as having failed to deliver again when it was never meant to be released anyway.

I think we're just waiting for the Best Buy and GNR moons to align and then there will be never ending light.

Thanks for breaking that news, Chief! We had no clue.

Thanks for breaking that news, Chief! We had no clue.

:rofl-lol: Don't be mean!

LP

For fucks sake when will people learn there is no official word, stop making threads to announce its official when what you have read is rehashed and not confirmed, people will have heart attacks if this keeps going

Exactly this is why he should have released the album when we were all young and (relatively) healthy !!

LP