Rumored Album Release Dates

The_Terminator

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why has this thread not been deleted or merged with the offical rumour thread? I almost believed it when I saw the thread title

That's what I'm saying.. Still say we do get confirmation from Best Buy or GNR by Monday.

well. no confirmation, no denial. it must be it. maybe they'r still in "negotiations" in order to get this date confirmed.

if so they have more than a month to start advertising. it should be enough.

Edited by Kesseli

I don't want to be the negative nanny, but what I don't get:

If CD is to be released on Nov 23th, shouldn't there be a single out at least two or three weeks ahead? Didn't Axl say in 2006 he wanted to promote CD properly? Don't they have to make a video for the single? Doesn't making a video neccessarialy mean that all of the band members have to be at the same place at the same time? Why are all the band members up and away with their side projects still? Why don't they stop that and team up?

If CD is to be released on Nov 23th, shouldn't there be a single out at least two or three weeks ahead? Didn't Axl say in 2006 he wanted to promote CD properly? Don't they have to make a video for the single? Doesn't making a video neccessarialy mean that all of the band members have to be at the same place at the same time? Why are all the band members up and away with their side projects still? Why don't they stop that and team up?

He said "properly," not "the same way everybody else does it."

I can't believe I actually lived long enough to see Chinese Democracy released! :xmasssanta:

That is exaclty what I said yesterday, I cant believe,if this is it, I have lived long enough to see this happen. Hell I am only 25 but hard living and lifes rockyroad, I just asked the lord the other day, just let me live long enough to see chinese democracy, and you can take me home, and not tarry any longer, just give me that. And low and behold he has granted my wish, thank you lord........knocking on wood cause it ain't here yet.

I agree with the first part - I'm not believing anything until I hear it directly from Axl or BB. I've been let down too many times over the years with rumors from Del, Bach and other random "insiders." I don't care how many websites or magazines report it. As always - I'll believe it when I have CD in my hands at the register.

However - I don't get this "They need to release a single/video" thought that many people have. That is SOOOOO outdated. No one watches videos anymore because no one plays them, and do people really sit by a radio and wait to hear a Top 10 countdown every night for the most popular songs, or buy CD singles? The way people listen to music is extremely different than it was 15 years ago.