Rumored Album Release Dates

The_Terminator

I'm gonna personally ask manager of Universal in CZ about Chinese Democracy tomorrow, hope he will tell something.

I hope there will be huge promotion.It's seems like it's everywhere when you are GNR fan and you read forums. But I find out that some peoples even some of them used to listen to GNR in 90s have no idea that there is something going on. For example, today I talked about CD with my english teacher. Axl was her idol when she was teenager and now? She thought that Axl is only singing with his GNR and they do not make new music anymore. She was pretty surprised when I told her there are maybe three new CDs coming in November. She said something like "So why there are no articles about them, why I can't see them in my Tv?".That's the problem - after 15 years of silence Guns N' Roses need really fuckin' big promotion. Hope that Azoff is gonna do something. If the deal with Best Buy is everything he has done, it's really bad.

Agreed. Well said.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna personally ask manager of Universal in CZ about Chinese Democracy tomorrow, hope he will tell something.

I hope there will be huge promotion.It's seems like it's everywhere when you are GNR fan and you read forums. But I find out that some peoples even some of them used to listen to GNR in 90s have no idea that there is something going on. For example, today I talked about CD with my english teacher. Axl was her idol when she was teenager and now? She thought that Axl is only singing with his GNR and they do not make new music anymore. She was pretty surprised when I told her there are maybe three new CDs coming in November. She said something like "So why there are no articles about them, why I can't see them in my Tv?".That's the problem - after 15 years of silence Guns N' Roses need really fuckin' big promotion. Hope that Azoff is gonna do something. If the deal with Best Buy is everything he has done, it's really bad.

dude, forget it...i talked with my doctor who is also a gnr fan and he has also no idea...maybe they will buy the cd but they will be extremly disappointed by the record. they dont even know that velvet revolver made 2 records ;)

It's probably the same type of bullshit half the people on this forum get a boner over every year.

Ya cause this happens so often.

4th Quarter 2002?

"2005 is the year of Guns N' Roses"?

"There's only 13 Tuesday's left in 2006"?

March 6, 2007?

At least there is talk of a release date in those situations...

Everyone wants to forget that the "Best Buy Recordings" didn't actually have any mention of a release date.

I find it funny that the, seemingly, most important part of the convention wasn't recorded...

It's not like news sites haven't jumped on the bandwagon and began reporting false release dates before.

Until there's a press release from Axl, this shit ain't happening.

It's probably the same type of bullshit half the people on this forum get a boner over every year.

Ya cause this happens so often.

4th Quarter 2002?

"2005 is the year of Guns N' Roses"?

"There's only 13 Tuesday's left in 2006"?

March 6, 2007?

At least there is talk of a release date in those situations...

Everyone wants to forget that the "Best Buy Recordings" didn't actually have any mention of a release date.

I find it funny that the, seemingly, most important part of the convention wasn't recorded...

It's not like news sites haven't jumped on the bandwagon and began reporting false release dates before.

Until there's a press release from Axl, this shit ain't happening.

Billboard is the official site for music industry info like the billboard album/singles charts.....if they say its coming out on the 23rd, their sources are reliable, and most likely could even be from Azoff......this isnt some silly bullshit rumor or vague "2005 is the year of GNR"....now stuff could go down and it doesnt happen....but dont discount Billboard as if its some music fans blog....they are a highly reputible site..

I think after all this time, and particularly after the March 6th 2007 incident, the Guns' team want to be 100% sure that it really is happening on whatever date they say before releasing it.

Can you imagine if it was confirmed 23rd November and then something put it back 2 weeks? The fans and industry would have a field day and tear the band to pieces. I still think there's plenty of time for shit to happen and make 23rd November release date.

I'm sure that while it's quiet on the outside, on the inside the management/best buy people are working on promotion. If the promotion all started today or tomorrow then there's lots of time for it to take effect by Nov 23rd. Doesn't matter if we don't hear anything now if it's all starting soon.

Hopefully they are near a release and it's just a matter of days before we start to hear things.

LP

Edited by Longpig

I think after all this time, and particularly after the March 6th 2007 incident, the Guns' team want to be 100% sure that it really is happening on whatever date they say before releasing it.

Can you imagine if it was confirmed 23rd November and then something put it back 2 weeks? The fans and industry would have a field day and tear the band to pieces. I still think there's plenty of time for shit to happen and make 23rd November release date.

Putting it back 2 weeks is something I could live with..

As long as they release it this year for real :D

No release this year and I'm officially done with this shit.

Edited by Lethalis

Wow, it would be cool. Proper promotion and than, 2 weeks before release would axl say "hey guys, it isn't ready yet, you have to wait"...it would be amazing, so Axlish. And than, album would came in december, few weeks before christmas.

Edited by BatVin

Oh my god, being a gnr fan is such a fuckin saga isnt it lol!

Im just trying to rack my brains about past events / rumours and how long it has taken for the gnr camp to refute or confirm whats been said.

Shacklers revenge took about a week idnt it?

Whats really fuckin strange is the fact that If the world is being played as we speek across america and it hasnt been aknowledged by the guns camp, not even a quick sentence like for SR. V strange, anyone else worried about this?

If we dont hear something by the beginning of november i cant see it coming out, i just cant believe that they would not announce a proper release date with full promo.

Would be good to see a screen shot of that BB rss info. Surely someone can sort it out??

Billboard is the official site for music industry info like the billboard album/singles charts.....if they say its coming out on the 23rd, their sources are reliable, and most likely could even be from Azoff......this isnt some silly bullshit rumor or vague "2005 is the year of GNR"....now stuff could go down and it doesnt happen....but dont discount Billboard as if its some music fans blog....they are a highly reputible site..

Yes they are very accurate with release dates. Especially with GNR stuff. This was a great dvd huh?

http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/search/goog...tent_id=1004980

Edited by hayabusa401

Whats really fuckin strange is the fact that If the world is being played as we speek across america and it hasnt been aknowledged by the guns camp, not even a quick sentence like for SR. V strange, anyone else worried about this?

At least it's in Pitman's blog. I wouldn't be too worried about it... Maybe they don't think it's such a big deal to have it in a movie, and they want to save everything for the "big" announcement.

Long time ago man, i agree im still not convinced about the 23/11 date but there certainly is an awful lot of evidence to suggest something is happening.

1.SR on game

2.Body of lies

3. best buy rumours

4. appetite special edition, the week before then full shm release the week after????

5. These rss numbers - potential bullshit....??? prove me wrong!

Ive been here a long time and have seen all this shit come and go in recent years, this one is intregueing! time will tell.

What i cant understand is why nothing has been said of ITW and if this best buy thing is bull, why hasnt it been denied by someone in the camp????? It is being reported across the international music media.

Yes they are very accurate with release dates. Especially with GNR stuff. This was a great dvd huh?

This was a great posting and resource for us skeptics who are still not convinced about the November release date. Sort of proves our point.

gunsnroses.com? We're waiting.

That was actually officially announced but was canceled a few months later...

That was actually officially announced but was canceled a few months later...

So...then we're supposed to all get excited about something that has NOT been officially released but has been reported by the same source as the DVD story?

^ Guys, history does NOT always repeat itself.

True...but the big argument from those who think the 23rd/25th rumor is 100% fact are using is "Billboard is always right about this stuff". Meanwhile, still nothing from the GNR camp about not only this RUMOR (and it IS just a rumor so far) or even a brand spankin' new song on this last weekend's #3 movie. I'm beginning to wonder if Axl even knew that the song was going to be used in the movie.

True...but the big argument from those who think the 23rd/25th rumor is 100% fact are using is "Billboard is always right about this stuff". Meanwhile, still nothing from the GNR camp about not only this RUMOR (and it IS just a rumor so far) or even a brand spankin' new song on this last weekend's #3 movie. I'm beginning to wonder if Axl even knew that the song was going to be used in the movie.

there was nothing when shacklers revenge appeared in Rockband on september 14th.....and axl Knew about that....

He's having trouble with a few missions on GTA4, then he's got online to play. Expect an announcement mid July.

It´s ridiculous that Axl has not commented about the whole ITW in body of lies topic... I hope they make an big statement soon because this situation is getting more and more ridiculous...

That was 7 years ago, different times, different management and circumstances. I agree im waiting for official confirmation before gettin too excited but you have to say that there seems to be some weight behind this best buy thing.

SR was at least aknowledged on the offiical site. Whats goin on with ITW is very odd.

no smoke without fire though.............

Edited by bangit