Rumored Album Release Dates

The_Terminator

sorry if this is already posted, credit to Way 2 Old at GnrSource

Went to the local Best Buy today here in North Carolina. Asked them to check in their RSS, and there it was 6 different listings for CD.

9111016 - Chinese Democracy 'Version 1' - $13.99

9111034 - Chinese Democracy 'Version 2' - $13.99

9111052 - Chinese Democracy 'Version 3' - $13.99

9111061 - Chinese Democracy 'Version 1' - $19.99

9111043 - Chinese Democracy 'Version 2' - $19.99

9111025 - Chinese Democracy 'Version 3' $19.99

They employee didn't know anything about it, but CD was in their system. Showed a 11/25 release date. When I asked him about why 6 listings, he said. Probably some had bonus material, like additional songs, or DVD.

BUT. Could it be Version 1,2,33 are like UYI I & II? Coulld it be?

Don't believe me. Go to you local Best Buy and check for yourself.

i hope it's not just three different covers

i hope it's three different cds

I'm thinking along the lines of Explicit & Edited versions of the cd. And that would also include one Explicit version w/ Bonus Material and one Edited one w/ bonus material.

still that only gives me 4 all together versions.... maybe they got some trick up their sleeve (one version including the music videos 4 the singles?)

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No other band really has three versions of the same record.

Velvet Revolver.

:rofl-lol:

They only did two but I guess the third one won't disappoint.

It could be that Warrior Soul masterpiece but with three versions...19.99 - hope that's re-record AFD or a DVD of Guadlahara Live show.

Contraband had three alternative covers (Red, White and Black) when first released. Then a "remixed" (my ass) deluxe version was released later on with all the b-sides and music videos.

I bought them all! And I'll do the same for Captain Willy Rose if he uses the same money making scheme.

Edited by Dead Flower

They seem to just be picking up on the same news story every other news vendor on the internet already has done. i.e. still no confirmation, still nothing, except a rumour... I'm sure the news reader had never heard of GN'R before that either, they don't sound like they have a clue :tongue2:

Edited by mattwd

as fare as i know the source for the realese date is billboard. How serious is this source?

i wonder, since the GNR camp has not turned the rumor down can be a posetive sign`?

November would be great, ang The Dr Pepper thing could be give a great promotion for the new record!

I think this guy might be on to something. :rofl-lol:

THG

Its entirely possible we'll hear 'details' from Best Buy first before we hear directly from GNR - (or possibly a two-party press release?). I'm just guessing since they apparently have the 'exclusive' that they might be particular in how the information is revealed.

-darknemus

I'm gonna personally ask manager of Universal in CZ about Chinese Democracy tomorrow, hope he will tell something.

I hope there will be huge promotion.It's seems like it's everywhere when you are GNR fan and you read forums. But I find out that some peoples even some of them used to listen to GNR in 90s have no idea that there is something going on. For example, today I talked about CD with my english teacher. Axl was her idol when she was teenager and now? She thought that Axl is only singing with his GNR and they do not make new music anymore. She was pretty surprised when I told her there are maybe three new CDs coming in November. She said something like "So why there are no articles about them, why I can't see them in my Tv?".That's the problem - after 15 years of silence Guns N' Roses need really fuckin' big promotion. Hope that Azoff is gonna do something. If the deal with Best Buy is everything he has done, it's really bad.