Rumored Album Release Dates

The_Terminator

Are you kidding me?

You pretend to make a call , seriously , it's best buy , not the white house

This is coming from someones who's been working there for awhile

I was allll ready to do it but in canada it dosen't exist

no offence but no pic = no proof

Sure, no pic means no proof. Fine. But, I know what I saw. And, it's not like I'm the first person to point this out. In fact, the only reason I even bothered with this is because others had pointed it out.

Ali

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll take Ali's word and Darknemu's word on this one.

This is what happens when you alienate your fanbase.

I mean people though I had photoshoped Del's myspace when I posted a screencap.

We don't know what the fuck to believe so when we do finally get something we're at each other's throat because we think people are fucking around with us.

Sometimes they are and sometimes like this time I think they aren't.

I am still expecting printscreens from the RSS - they've just been delayed a bit as my friend has gotten caught up in something. Hopefully I will hear from him tomorrow. However, for everyone doubting this - like I said before - just call one or go ask, yourself - it takes all of a five minute phone call - not too complicated.

-darknemus

I am still expecting printscreens from the RSS - they've just been delayed a bit as my friend has gotten caught up in something. Hopefully I will hear from him tomorrow. However, for everyone doubting this - like I said before - just call one or go ask, yourself - it takes all of a five minute phone call - not too complicated.

-darknemus

Yes, true.

I'd be willing to bet that an employee would be willing to at least look up a product in the RSS system to at least see if it's on order. Anyone could do that, I think.

Whether or not the employees would let you get a printscreen or take a picture is another story.

But, just to be clear, from what I saw there were no descriptions accompanying the listings. So, whether or not the content is different in the different listings, and what the content is should it be different, is unknown.

Ali

-darknemus

Yes, true.

I'd be willing to bet that an employee would be willing to at least look up a product in the RSS system to at least see if it's on order. Anyone could do that, I think.

Whether or not the employees would let you get a printscreen or take a picture is another story.

But, just to be clear, from what I saw there were no descriptions accompanying the listings. So, whether or not the content is different in the different listings, and what the content is should it be different, is unknown.

Ali

proberly also subject to change

-darknemus

Yes, true.

Ali

Employees will not let you print the screen or take a picture. It will show there name/login id The computer you were on the employee must of not logged out on when he or she left that station

-darknemus

Yes, true.

Ali

Employees will not let you print the screen or take a picture. It will show there name/login id The computer you were on the employee must of not logged out on when he or she left that station

Yes, that's exactly what I thought happened. Someone just left a login open. I happened to be there at the right time.

Ali

-darknemus

Yes, true.

Ali

Yes, that's exactly what I thought happened. Someone just left a login open. I happened to be there at the right time.

Ali

-darknemus

Yes, true.

Ali

Ali

Hopefully darknemus gets those screen shots so it will prove everything that i and everyone else has posted.

So when are they going to announce it? It would logical although possibly stupidly optimistic to expect it to be tomorrow (Monday)? The movie is out with If the World in the credits and well the media are mass producing the news about the best buy tie up. Surely to god they've got to confirm or deny this during the week one would think?

maybe it's just my internet connection but...

can anyone else access www.gunsnroses.com at the moment?

It's your internet connection.

i deleted that post but ya got me :P

it wasn't working there for a few mins so i stupidly thought maybe they are updating it. i should have known better

So when are they going to announce it? It would logical although possibly stupidly optimistic to expect it to be tomorrow (Monday)? The movie is out with If the World in the credits and well the media are mass producing the news about the best buy tie up. Surely to god they've got to confirm or deny this during the week one would think?

Im thinking there will be commercial during the world series. Followed by going up for pre order on the normal best buy site. and then the update on the gnr website.

sorry if this is already posted, credit to Way 2 Old at GnrSource

Went to the local Best Buy today here in North Carolina. Asked them to check in their RSS, and there it was 6 different listings for CD.

9111016 - Chinese Democracy 'Version 1' - $13.99

9111034 - Chinese Democracy 'Version 2' - $13.99

9111052 - Chinese Democracy 'Version 3' - $13.99

9111061 - Chinese Democracy 'Version 1' - $19.99

9111043 - Chinese Democracy 'Version 2' - $19.99

9111025 - Chinese Democracy 'Version 3' $19.99

They employee didn't know anything about it, but CD was in their system. Showed a 11/25 release date. When I asked him about why 6 listings, he said. Probably some had bonus material, like additional songs, or DVD.

BUT. Could it be Version 1,2,33 are like UYI I & II? Coulld it be?

Don't believe me. Go to you local Best Buy and check for yourself.

So when are they going to announce it? It would logical although possibly stupidly optimistic to expect it to be tomorrow (Monday)? Surely to god they've got to confirm or deny this during the week one would think?

Maybe they won't announce it.

Maybe we really will just "walk into our local record store on a Tuesday" in November and find it sitting there.

THG

Went to the local Best Buy today here in North Carolina. Asked them to check in their RSS, and there it was 6 different listings for CD.

They employee didn't know anything about it, but CD was in their system. Showed a 11/25 release date. When I asked him about why 6 listings, he said. Probably some had bonus material, like additional songs, or DVD.

Are you sure they found GNR´s CD, because some other bands are making the joke to name their album that way.

i hope it's not just three different covers

i hope it's three different cds