Is Bach's single with Axl being released tomorrow?

AxlsLost

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sort of feel bad for Sebastian. His buddy, whose ass he constantly kisses, will sing on his album but than he won't let Sebastian use the song as a radio edit. We all know that Sebastian's single would get significantly more airplay with Axl on it, and I think it's pathetic that Axl won't let him use it as a radio edit. This is just another example of Axl's control issues I guess. In closing I'll be the first to admit I was completely wrong if the Axl version surfaces today but it's not looking too likely now.

Edited by Randy Lahey

I sort of feel bad for Sebastian. His buddy, who's ass he constantly kisses, will sing on his album but than he won't let Sebastian use the song as a radio edit. We all know that Sebastian's single would get significantly more airplay with Axl on it, and I think it's pathetic that Axl won't let him use it as a radio edit. This is just another example of Axl's control issues I guess. In closing I'll be the first to admit I was completely wrong if the Axl version surfaces today but it's not looking too likely now.

Can Axl realy do that??.. i mean, Seb asked Axl to sing on HIS song.. it`s not like Axl owe that song...

I sort of feel bad for Sebastian. His buddy, who's ass he constantly kisses, will sing on his album but than he won't let Sebastian use the song as a radio edit. We all know that Sebastian's single would get significantly more airplay with Axl on it, and I think it's pathetic that Axl won't let him use it as a radio edit. This is just another example of Axl's control issues I guess. In closing I'll be the first to admit I was completely wrong if the Axl version surfaces today but it's not looking too likely now.

how sad this soap opera is expecting axl on bitchslap today on radio. what a big bust. a big joke. this is a disgrace.

It makes sense to withhold previewing the version featuring Axl as it is a handy tool to help album sales.

That's not true. Radio play because of Axl being on the song would help Sebastian sell more albums than witholding the song till the album's released.

Anyway, Axl's got till the end of next week to make things happen regarding Chinese Democracy, though it's starting to look like 2007 is the year "GnR fans got Bitch Slapped!!".

Edited by Randy Lahey

It makes sense to withhold previewing the version featuring Axl as it is a handy tool to help album sales.

That's not true. Radio play because of Axl being on the song would help Sebastian sell more albums than witholding the song till the album's released.

Anyway, Axl's got till the end of next week to make things happen regarding Chinese Democracy, though it's starting to look like 2007 is the year "GnR fans got Bitch Slapped!!".

why you jumping on axl .. for one if axl is gonna sing on it and give an interview about it then he wouldnt not let it on the radio.. second of all .. HE HAS NO SAY SO , its not up to him

I sort of feel bad for Sebastian. His buddy, whose ass he constantly kisses, will sing on his album but than he won't let Sebastian use the song as a radio edit. We all know that Sebastian's single would get significantly more airplay with Axl on it, and I think it's pathetic that Axl won't let him use it as a radio edit. This is just another example of Axl's control issues I guess. In closing I'll be the first to admit I was completely wrong if the Axl version surfaces today but it's not looking too likely now.

You're an idiot. Since you know everything Axl's apparently "doing," then tell us how CD is coming along. Or ask Bach for that matter.

Either you're being extremely sarcastic, or you're just stupid.

You're an idiot. Since you know everything Axl's apparently "doing," then tell us how CD is coming along. Or ask Bach for that matter.

Either you're being extremely sarcastic, or you're just stupid.

I was simply speculating why the version of "Love Is A Bitch Slap" with Axl singing on it wasn't released today. Since a Sebastian Bach song with Axl singing on it is going to get far more airplay than a version sans Axl, thus helping Sebatian and his record company sell albums and make money, why wasn't it released today? The only thing that makes sense is that Axl didn't want it released and refused to let Sebastian's record company release it as a single. If you guys were running a record label with Sebastian Bach signred to it, and you could release a version of his first single with or without Axl Rose on it, which would you pick? Keep in mind record companies are in it to make as much profit as possible.

Edited by Randy Lahey

why you jumping on axl .. for one if axl is gonna sing on it and give an interview about it then he wouldnt not let it on the radio.. second of all .. HE HAS NO SAY SO , its not up to him

I have to agree here. It seems impossible for this to be true. Even if axl wanted to be that big of a dick, I cant imagine the record company essentially releasing what boils down to a demo (since it is not the actual, final release of the song) as a first single.

Not gonna happen. when the single is released, Axl will be on it.

I have to agree here. It seems impossible for this to be true. Even if axl wanted to be that big of a dick, I cant imagine the record company essentially releasing what boils down to a demo (since it is not the actual, final release of the song) as a first single.

Not gonna happen. when the single is released, Axl will be on it.

So you believe that they've changed the release date for Sebastian's first single from September 4th to March 6th? Don't get mad I was just making a joke.

Edited by Randy Lahey

Wow that was a smart move of Sebastian not to release the Axl version of "Love Is A Bitch Slap". He's just tearing up the charts with that Spinal Tap style of his. it seems every rock station I tune into is talking about Sebastian and playing his new song. IMAGINE Radio is playing it every hour on the hour. I guess Love Is A Bitchslpa will be this years Harley Davidson Ad on a much much much smaller level.

Edited by Randy Lahey

I looked this CD up at work, and it's not even in the AMG database yet. Considering Bach seems to think there's already a release date set for it, I wonder why it isn't in there. Usually CDs appear in the database about three months ahead of release for pre-order. In fact, Bach II: Basics isn't even available for order... poor Bachy.