Vocals over Acoustic madagascar..

Wow, WAY out of key. You barely kept up with the song, and totally copped out of the high-pitch yell after the first lines. Your voice cracked like a million times, and you barely uttered the lyrics out at some points. Seriously, don't post any more links, this was terrifying.

0/10

Edited by GNR 1991

Wow, WAY out of key. You barely kept up with the song, and totally copped out of the high-pitch yell after the first lines. Your voice cracked like a million times, and you barely uttered the lyrics out at some points. Seriously, don't post any more links, this was terrifying.

0/10

Although its not perfect , The only reason you said all that was because i laughed at your cover of the blues , wich btw you opend all doors for.i was being honest , your being vengeful , so your comment doesnt really matter to me because ur being biased.

0/10

Although its not perfect , The only reason you said all that was because i laughed at your cover of the blues , wich btw you opend all doors for.i was being honest , your being vengeful , so your comment doesnt really matter to me because ur being biased.

He's right.

In the nicest possible way. that was awful. Musically it was nice. But vocally, you just can't sing. You're probably tone deaf.

its probably better than you can do.

and plus this recording isnt perfect at all , it wa sa firt try , but il post one much better later on.

I didnt say anything about the recording. I was talking about your singing.

The recording is ok, the music is good, your singing is not.

Believe me, its not better than I can do.

Edited by Charles Manson

Sounds fine to me , for a beginner your not bad ,just practice alot.

There's only two (maybe three if you have another account) users on this forum who thinks that a space precedes a comma. There are also only two (maybe three if you have another account) users on this forum who seem to not think this is terrible.

I smell a conspiracy.

Seriously, your terrible, terrible, muttered singing isn't even in time for half of it.