Why did my thread get deleted?

Iceman24

because it was retarded?

Gunsguy

Then how come you're still in the forum?

Name one reason this was retarded? It was a serious question, because I had experienced this and I thought it was quite odd. And it seems like I was not the only one who has had stuff liek this.

wow relax!

fuck man I was joking acctually i never saw the thread, what was it about? the title sounded ominus maybe it was a worth while thread?

Gunsguy

:rofl-lol:

anyway, sorry about that, but I'm just a bit pissed. Well, I do admit that the subject was not so intellectual. But it was about the fact that I had the urge to go to a toilet as soon as I get into most Cd shops. My mate has that, too and some people here said they had something similar, don't know if they were joking or not. Anyway, jsut thought it was odd, that not only I had that, so I was interested in hearing if anyone has that thing, too.

I think you know why it got deleted, please try a little harder next time. Regarding your problem, maybe you should go talk to your mom or maybe a shrink and try to figure it out.

2) Message must make sense, contain a real topic for people to debate

I think you know why it got deleted, please try a little harder next time. Regarding your problem, maybe you should go talk to your mom or maybe a shrink and try to figure it out.

No, I actually don't know.

And come on, how the fuck do all these ThomasMeadow or whatever his name is topics stay active? But if I actualy ask a serious question, then it gets deleted. There's so much bullshit threads in Anything Goes and if I ask something, that might be not very intellectual, but something I'd like to know, the mods delete it. And people have seemed to debate it, some people told their experiences. You know, if you have an inferiority complex and think you'e got to delete everything you don't like then being a mod is not the right job.

• 3 weeks later...

No, I actually don't know.

And come on, how the fuck do all these ThomasMeadow or whatever his name is topics stay active? But if I actualy ask a serious question, then it gets deleted. There's so much bullshit threads in Anything Goes and if I ask something, that might be not very intellectual, but something I'd like to know, the mods delete it. And people have seemed to debate it, some people told their experiences. You know, if you have an inferiority complex and think you'e got to delete everything you don't like then being a mod is not the right job.

I'm totally behind Jack on this one. The thread falls into the same category as the ones people start asking how many times a day Axl takes a crap. They're pointless. We ask people to start threads that have a real topic - that require some intelligent thought - for people to debate.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

I wouldn't say I think it was wrong to delete that thread, but I agree with him. You allow alot of other shit-threads which doesn't really 'require some intelligent thought to debate'.

Edited by Satanisk_Slakt

Guest banaszkiewicz

tough...but i have to agree with the iceman

ive seen dumber threads that havent got deleted

"my name in the middle east is iron fist" - thomas meadows

what kind of thread was that? theres nothing to debate in there