Bruce Dickinson and Montserrat Caballe

Iceman24

Bruce is honestly the only singer I think can do the song justice. Even Uncle Axl butchered it.

blasphemy

Queen, Elton John and Axl Rose did the song justice and more. Almoust as perfect as with Freddie

No, he's just not good in that performance. It's like in the Come Together video. He soudns like a rusty door.

Wow, amazing stuff. Does anyone know where I can download this? I tried Limewire but couldn't find it.

No, he's just not good in that performance. It's like in the Come Together video. He soudns like a rusty door.

Yeah, I didn't like Axls voice that much at first either. But the more and more I listened to it, the more I liked it. It's like Axl gave his own little signature to the song.

Edited by Moop

So i'm the only one who thought that was shit? :question:

Yes, yes you are. How does it feel to be left out?

Seriously though, what's not to like about it?

Both vocalists, for a start.

:o I can understand not liking the girl as that type of melodic singing isn't everyones thing, but Bruce did an awesome job on it. Can that man hold a note, or what. :wub:

The only complaint I can say is the instrumentals were a little too over-dramatic.

So i'm the only one who thought that was shit? :question:

Yes, yes you are. How does it feel to be left out?

Seriously though, what's not to like about it?

that contrast of styles did not mesh well.

I enjoy opera and metal and both singers and i think that both could have done a much better version by themselves...butttt

they fucked each other up by putting it side by side.

Sure, call post modern, call it whatever the fuck you want, the two just don't compliment each other.

Also, both of the singers sound attrociously awkward in this style of phrasing.

Bruce is honestly the only singer I think can do the song justice. Even Uncle Axl butchered it.

blasphemy

Queen, Elton John and Axl Rose did the song justice and more. Almoust as perfect as with Freddie

:rolleyes:

Elton's voice is too deep and when he trys to go high enough it sounds like shit, Axl has too much growl to be able to sing anything more than the rock part, and if by referring to Queen you mean Q+PR , Paul just plain can't sing Bohemian Rhapsody (even though I love Q+PR), otherwise, I have no clue what you meant by naming Queen :question:

blasphemy

Elton's voice is too deep and when he trys to go high enough it sounds like shit, Axl has too much growl to be able to sing anything more than the rock part, and if by referring to Queen you mean Q+PR , Paul just plain can't sing Bohemian Rhapsody (even though I love Q+PR), otherwise, I have no clue what you meant by naming Queen :question:

Axl and Elton played it with Queen...

You think it's all about the singers?

Edited by Chris Axl

blasphemy

Yeah, I mean have you seen the crowd go fucking nuts when Axl comes out?? He does a great job too, little shaky for the first few words but after that he sounds amazing as usual :)

blasphemy

Yeah, I mean have you seen the crowd go fucking nuts when Axl comes out?? He does a great job too, little shaky for the first few words but after that he sounds amazing as usual :)

Yeah, that explosion when Axl coming out, and the whole Wembley Stadium just going nuts?

IMO, hes best moment.

blasphemy

Is is all about singers when the band is the same musicians who recorded the original. It's a very vocal-oriented song and very few people have the voice to fit all the different styles of the song.