Bands and artists you hate

crazyfan

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really hate any artists, it's a waste of energy but I dislike quite a few.

My Chemical Romance (although it's mainly Gerard Way, I don't mind his voice but his lyrics are horrible and everytime I see him in a video I wanna beat the shit out of him :xmasssanta: )

50 Cent

Fall Out Boy

Tokio Hotel

Poison

+

most of the mainstream rappers today

emo-bands

most nu-metal

Plain White Tees

Dream Theater

Dragonforce

Calvin Harris

SIMPLE PLAN. I cannot stress how much I hate them. I've farted better songs than they've wrote.

Dream Theater? Saw them twice in concert. They blew the fuckin' roof off. They are virtuosos, Mike Portnoy is the best drummer ever. rock3

Edited by Iceman24

Plain White Tees

Dream Theater

Dragonforce

Calvin Harris

SIMPLE PLAN. I cannot stress how much I hate them. I've farted better songs than they've wrote.

Dream Theater? Saw them twice in concert. They blew the fuckin' roof off. They are virtuosos, Mike Portnoy is the best drummer ever. rock3

Yeah, thats just it. They're all virtuosos, but I don't feel any emotion in the music.

I don't hate music, at all... as for artists I have no respect for?

Bono

Gwen Stefani(post-No Doubt Gwen, rather, I love No Doubt though)

Fall Out Boy

My Chemical Romance

Aiden

Saosin

Metallica(except their album Metallica, I do like that album)

System of a Down(although I love Serj's solo stuff, I hate the nonsense lyrics of most of SOAD's songs)

Les Claypool

Dragonforce(I'm sorry, but, I want songs with variety and meaning)

Dream Theatre(I'm sorry, but, I don't really like prog rock... at all)

Coheed & Cambria

Rush

Iron Maiden

Nirvana

50 Cent

Wolfmother(I like the riginal. Led Zeppelin, way more than this cheap rip-off)

Slipknot

Korn

Megadeth

Slayer(only thrash act I really enjoy is Anthrax)

and there's probably some others I forgot to add to this list

Plain White Tees

Dream Theater

Dragonforce

Calvin Harris

Yeah, thats just it. They're all virtuosos, but I don't feel any emotion in the music.

I agree with you somehow. I have some of their studio albums and I'm not much of a fan of them, mainly because the vocals melodies are bad usually. I always said Dream Theater should make instrumentals.. But live recordings are awesome. And seeing them live is, too. It's breathtaking watching them play their stuff there on stage. Especially Mike Portnoy. I have never seen such a drummer. It's incredible.

Plain White Tees

Dream Theater

Dragonforce

Calvin Harris

I agree with you somehow. I have some of their studio albums and I'm not much of a fan of them, mainly because the vocals melodies are bad usually. I always said Dream Theater should make instrumentals.. But live recordings are awesome. And seeing them live is, too. It's breathtaking watching them play their stuff there on stage. Especially Mike Portnoy. I have never seen such a drummer. It's incredible.

well you go and listen to liquid tension experiment then, which is bassically dream theater without vocals and just instrumentals, listen to acid rain it kicks ass