any boston fans and whats your favorite song

axl rocked alpine in 91

Im a huge fan of Boston.one of the best shows i ever saw.sad that Brad Delp had to leave this world.Boston will live on forever. Brad Delp has and will be heard by 100's of millions of people til the end of time.. God truly blessed him with a beautiful voice.What are your favorite songs.

A man I'll never be

Hollyann

More Than A Feeling

"Let me take ya home tonight" and "foreplay/long time"

Delp lived in my family's hometown of Atkinson, NH. They said when his fiance found him he had ran gas throughout the whole house and there was a note left next to him in spanish it said "Brad Delp...I am a lonely soul". I have to admit I really felt miserable after hearing that.

Tom Scholz pulled an 'Axl Rose' after the 2nd album. The 1st album was huge, 76 release, the 2nd one came on in 78, then nothing.

Band members quit/sued etc.. Finally the 3rd album came out in 1986. Thats when I saw them live, and they played every song just like

it was on the albums. Brad Delp was there, but it was a bunch of replacement musicians to finish out the band(sound familiar?).

Great show.