New Queen Single

fridayfan13

Queen has officially released their new single "Say Its Not True" for free online. everybody check it out, definitely good stuff. all three members (Brain May, Rodger Taylor and new official member Paul Rodgers) do vocals during the song. cant wait to get the new album, which i am guessing will be announced soon as they just finished recording and are getting ready for a release/tour.

http://www.queenonline.com/

Edited by fridayfan13

i tend to look at it this way: Brian, Rodger, and Paul are all great artists, and together they make great music. if they want to call themselves queen, so be it. cause at the end of they day, when they tour, people are going to want to hear Freddie songs anyway, so why deny fans something they enjoy?.

I love it, first heard it on the Return Of The Champions DVD, but the studio version really shines. Can't wait for the new album! Anyone who says Paul can't sing Freddie songs is completely wrong. The reason it works for Paul is because he doesn't try to be Freddie, he trys to be Paul! rock3