What concerts are you guys planning to go to in the near future?

st0n3r

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

April 27 - Down (Maybe)

June 5 - Metallica, Machine Head, Apocalyptica, Moonspell

July 9 - Iron Maiden, Slayer, Avenged Sevenfold, Rose Tattoo

July 10 - Rage Against The Machine, Gogol Bordello, Cansei de Ser Sexy, more bands to be announced

July 31-August 3 - Sex Pistols, Mando Diao, The Wombats, Primal Scream, Thievery Corporation, Emir Kusturica & The No Smoking Orchestra, more bands to be announced

Looking good, looking good :D

Edited by mrslash

I'm supposed to be going to see dimmu Borgir next month, and Rush after that.. I know that unless something dramatic happen's im going to see dimmu Borgir.. but rush is more of a maybe thing... I really wanna see 'em, but I gotta go see dimmu... and if all goes accordingly i'll be seeing slipknot and dragonforce in june or july.. well, if the world doesnt end i'm going to see slipknot and dragonforce.. i'm fuckin excited ashell to see slipknot.. everything else is just a bonus.. I could die after seeing them and be ok with that..

i heard van halen might be doing a world tour so they are a definite...my girlfriend wants me to go watch the disturbed with her <_<

If VH do a world tour I'll be there. Go to Disturbed just for Get Down With The Sickness, then leave...

Edited by UseYourAppetite

i heard van halen might be doing a world tour so they are a definite...my girlfriend wants me to go watch the disturbed with her <_<

If VH do a world tour I'll be there. Go to Disturbed just for Get Down With The Sickness, then leave...

nah i'm just gonna go becasue she wont be allowed to go if no one is going with her

I'm seeing Seether...again! In a few weeks.

I really wanna check out Rock Fest I heard somehtin about it on the radio today....Poison and STP on the bill???! Definatley going.

I would like to see Bon Jovi but I dont wanna sit through Daughtry...ohhh shoot me. Tickets aren't worth the price.

I'm probably going to see Muse at the Royal Albert Hall, and I'm seeing VR in March. That's all so far...

I'd definitely recommend seeing Muse if you haven't seen them :) Awesome live show...

I saw Smashing Pumpkins last night and I'm going to see Kiss on May 30th. And I'm 99,99% sure that I'll go see Foo Fighters, The Hellacopters, The Hives, Queens of the Stone Age, Mando Diao, Dirty Pretty Things and Dinosaur Jr on June 14th.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt
Bon Jovi

Iron Maiden

Kiss

Tokio Hotel

Maybe Whitesnake and maybe Dio.

Come to Sweden Rock, and you can see a bunch of your favoritebands. ;) 3 days tickets only cost about 1800 SEK. The NOK is by this day worth about 1,19 SEK, so it would only cost you about 1500 for the tickets and about the same for the rest.

https://secure.tickster.com/(S(ybfevsa2b3q1...p/Products.aspx