Pantera

Death Star

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They were a shit band who ripped off another shit band. Only fucktards and rednecks like Pantera

wow. ur def a newbie. pantara fuckin rocks dude..cowboys from hell just makes me wanna go insane, and i love cemetary gates. dopesmoker was probably smoking dope wen he sed that.

They were a shit band who ripped off another shit band. Only fucktards and rednecks like Pantera

Angry Metallica fan much?

Pantera is awesome Metal band.

Dime Bag was such a great fucking guitar player.

If you like Pantera you should get Down it's got Phil on vocals.

i'm just wondering what shit band they supposedly ripped off?

Exhorder

And the "newbie" insult is passe. I knew of alot of idiots who used to blast Cowboys (when it was new) in my high school parking lot. And 10 times out of ten, they were a bunch of fucktards or rednecks. You can say Dimebag was agood guitar player. You can say he had a signature sound. I see it as redundant riffage. One tone, over and over and over again. Like pretty much every metal band I've had the unfortunate privaledge of listening to, they all recycled the same riffs and lyrics over and over and over again. And even when they tried something different, or dare I say, use sampling or electronic sounds, they'd get a new asshole tore into by their "fans" because they're still used to the mindset of " *grunt* you, guitar, you bass, you drums, me singer, grunt*"

And Metallica can suck at fat one for all I care. They are another shit band and always have been. The reason they don't do speed metal anymore is because they're too old and rickety to do it. Plus it's more safer and profitable to go the route of bland heavy rock

And dopesmoker is just some name I came up with. Doesn't mean shit.

So base the entire fan base off of Rednecks in your area?

Why do I have a feeling you live in the whitest fucking state?

Good job numb nuts. I've nailed dope fiend chick's who listen to Pantera and they sure aren't fucking rednecks.

Good job numbnuts, I live in DC, hardly the "whitest fucking state" and I could give two shits about the toothless whore you've "nailed" who listens to shit bands. Do you pour Pabst Blue Ribbon on the arch of her back while you're hittin' it doggystyle?

Sorry the moodiest fucking state in Union.

You assume a chick who smokes dope is toothless more dumb assumptions.

I don't see how bands like Pantera, Black Label Society, Nirvana, The VU, Lou Reed, David Bowie, and Jimi Hendrix and so on are shit?

Actually we blast Hendrix while I give her a lasy susan.

I just listened to Exhorder and the singer sounds more like Tom Araya of Slayer. And so what if Pantera "ripped off" Exhorder? (Which they didn't) A lot of bands take some influence from other bands. An example of what you think is people who play thrash music rip off Metallica and Metallica are a good band. Name me bands better than Metallica and Pantera.

I just listened to Exhorder and the singer sounds more like Tom Araya of Slayer. And so what if Pantera "ripped off" Exhorder? (Which they didn't) A lot of bands take some influence from other bands. An example of what you think is people who play thrash music rip off Metallica and Metallica are a good band. Name me bands better than Metallica and Pantera.

Anthrax?

Anthrax?

actually you're kinda right there.

I don't see how bands like Pantera, Black Label Society, Nirvana, The VU, Lou Reed, David Bowie, and Jimi Hendrix and so on are shit?

Good job numbnuts, DC isn't a state. So you got a chick who smokes dope and also likes to fuck to hard rock and metal. I bet that pussy looks like Mike Tyson's speedbag. My soundtrack would be hearing my old lady moan, pant and scream. No music is needed.

And back to dumb assumptions, you listed bands I didn't even mention or even think about. After a search to see who Black Label Society was, I found out that it's Zakk Wylde's band. He's another one tone guitar hackjob like Dimebag. The rest you listed are ace in my book because they didn't let themselves be pigeonedhold.

A subtle influence is one thing but to take another bands sound and synthesize it for general consumption because you want to get on the radio is another. I hate "groove metal" anyways.

Anthrax might be better than Metallica but look who you're saying they are better than. Anthrax is another example of a band who didn't really let themselves be pigeonhold into a "genre" and I'm not even a big fan of theirs.

Edited by dopesmoker

Good job numbnuts, DC isn't a state. So you got a chick who smokes dope and also likes to fuck to hard rock and metal. I bet that pussy looks like Mike Tyson's speedbag. My soundtrack would be hearing my old lady moan, pant and scream. No music is needed.

And back to dumb assumptions, you listed bands I didn't even mention or even think about. After a search to see who Black Label Society was, I found out that it's Zakk Wylde's band. He's another one tone guitar hackjob like Dimebag. The rest you listed are ace in my book because they didn't let themselves be pigeonedhold.

A subtle influence is one thing but to take another bands sound and synthesize it for general consumption because you want to get on the radio is another. I hate "groove metal" anyways.

Anthrax might be better than Metallica but look who you're saying they are better than. Anthrax is another example of a band who didn't really let themselves be pigeonhold into a "genre" and I'm not even a big fan of theirs.

what do you mean pigenhold?

what do you mean pigenhold?

Being set into a specific genre and not allowing yourself to grow or do something different artistically.

I think buddy need's his music fucking spoonfed to him. What do you listen to?

On topic though, I fucking love Pantera. Guns and Pantera are pretty much tied for my favorite band spot. My favorite album has to be Reinventing The Steel. It's got a killer live vibe about it. Songs like Godamn Electric, Revolution Is My Name, I'll Cast A Shadow are fucking killer. Although every Pantera album is killer, with no filler. rock1

My first concert was Pantera. The Extreme Steel Tour, that also featured Slayer, and a few other bands in 2001. What an amazing live band.

Only hooray for tolerance!s don't like Pantera! What is it? Are you afraid for your pussy?

Only fucktards and rednecks like Pantera

You are pathetic!

Pantera are fucking great!!

Oh and by the way dopesmoker, you say they 'ripped-off' other bands? Practically every band of all time has been influenced by someone. Guns were massively influenced by bands like Aerosmith. Does that also make them generic hackjobs who ripped someone else off and cashed in on their success?

No, you fail.

Arguing with you is just become hilarious since you're taking this whole thing so seriously.

Considering she's 17 and I de-seeded her I don't think so.

Ah, I see you're a angry old dude who doesn't like Pantera I gotcha.

I only mentioned those bands because as you said she listens to shit music. You can find Pantera shit that's great and all

but I only listed those bands to show that people who listen to Pantera do listen to other artists who are good as well.

How is Zakk, a hack job? The guy played with Ozzy, and has until this point if he was bad as you seem to believe he is Ozzy, wouldn't have him as musician.

Well if you hate Grove Metal clearly you're going to hate Pantera but calling Dime a hack job is no reason for that. I'm guessing you don't like White Zombie either.

Well with Anthrax's case they had their vocalist changing several times.

It happened with Maiden when Bruce came band sounded better as a entirety.