Fall Out Boy covers Pantera's Walk

Death Star

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But you're a Biffy fan, so stupidity like that is plausible. ;)

Mate, you just don't get it about Biffy. I feel kinda sorry for you.

Mon the Biffy!!!

Oh please :rolleyes:...

Haha, some absolute silly cunt at a train station had a t-shirt with that on the other week. It's a shame there was no train going past to push him under.

But you're a Biffy fan, so stupidity like that is plausible. ;)

Mate, you just don't get it about Biffy. I feel kinda sorry for you.

Mon the Biffy!!!

Oh please :rolleyes:...

Haha, some absolute silly cunt at a train station had a t-shirt with that on the other week. It's a shame there was no train going past to push him under.

For the liking a band that you don't? Well, clearly you're a tosspot, so I don't really need to defend my musical tastes to you.

I honestly don't see any sort of problem with this. So they like a song and decided to cover it. Oh well. It doesn't affect anybody's status as a Pantera fan, it doesn't make the original version suck, and it doesn't make Pantera suck. So really, what's the fucking problem?

Dry out your fucking panties and deal with it.

Edited by santana

I honestly don't see any sort of problem with this. So they like a song and decided to cover it. Oh well. It doesn't affect anybody's status as a Pantera fan, it doesn't make the original version suck, and it doesn't make Pantera suck. So really, what's the fucking problem?

somebody had to say it.

what. the. fuck.

I know makes me want to punch an FOB fan.

Punch my friend please. She got sucked into the emo scene but denies her music is pointless sissy emo shit. Its SO annoying...and I can't stand paramore either....gawd it all makes me wanna throw up.

FOB and Paramore are pop rock; terrible pop rock. You have no idea what emo is.

Paradise City Girl, is this person here, whom I quoted, the friend you were talking about?

I love you.

I love you.

I love me too.

Nicely put.

I love Pantera, yet I didn't see anything wrong with that. Who cares?

what. the. fuck.

Punch my friend please. She got sucked into the emo scene but denies her music is pointless sissy emo shit. Its SO annoying...and I can't stand paramore either....gawd it all makes me wanna throw up.

FOB and Paramore are pop rock; terrible pop rock. You have no idea what emo is.

Paradise City Girl, is this person here, whom I quoted, the friend you were talking about?

Are you gonna beat me up? :scared: :scared:

that's probably the most objective comment in this whole thread. oh and someone was saying that fob is emo? sure they suck but they're not emo at all

the most annoying thing there are the fans shouting...mostly girls screaming :huh:

Clearly they aren't there for the music. Take those same girls and put them in front of Pantera playing Walk and they would probably walk out.

And by the way, Pete Wentz is pretty much the definition of EMO. Does that make Fall Out Boy emo? I guess that part is up to the listener.

• 2 weeks later...
the most annoying thing there are the fans shouting...mostly girls screaming :huh:

Clearly they aren't there for the music. Take those same girls and put them in front of Pantera playing Walk and they would probably walk out.

And by the way, Pete Wentz is pretty much the definition of EMO. Does that make Fall Out Boy emo? I guess that part is up to the listener.

Do you mean the label idiots put on people or the genre of music? The two are completely different.

Edited by Substance

is there no standards anymore?

evidently not!

yes true...

it still sucked horses ass though

what. the. fuck.

i marvel at how fans of a band that makes songs like dont cry, estranged, november rain, SCOM can go around labelling music as pointless sissy shit :rolleyes:

what. the. fuck.

i marvel at how fans of a band that makes songs like dont cry, estranged, november rain, SCOM can go around labelling music as pointless sissy shit :rolleyes:

How exactly are those pointless sissy shit?

Love songs that people can relate with with great solo's and lyrics.

Yeah, nobody wants to hear that stuff.

By that logic I can call Jeff Buckley music pointless sissy shit?

what. the. fuck.

Those songs are full of emotion and feeling, FOB's music on the other hand is pretty bland and emotionless.