Fall Out Boy covers Pantera's Walk

Death Star

what. the. fuck.

I know makes me want to punch an FOB fan.

Punch my friend please. She got sucked into the emo scene but denies her music is pointless sissy emo shit. Its SO annoying...and I can't stand paramore either....gawd it all makes me wanna throw up.

i marvel at how fans of a band that makes songs like dont cry, estranged, november rain, SCOM can go around labelling music as pointless sissy shit :rolleyes:

Those songs are full of emotion and feeling, FOB's music on the other hand is pretty bland and emotionless.

...You forgot bubblegum shit.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what. the. fuck.

I know makes me want to punch an FOB fan.

Punch my friend please. She got sucked into the emo scene but denies her music is pointless sissy emo shit. Its SO annoying...and I can't stand paramore either....gawd it all makes me wanna throw up.

i marvel at how fans of a band that makes songs like dont cry, estranged, november rain, SCOM can go around labelling music as pointless sissy shit :rolleyes:

How exactly are those pointless sissy shit?

Love songs that people can relate with with great solo's and lyrics.

Yeah, nobody wants to hear that stuff.

By that logic I can call Jeff Buckley music pointless sissy shit?

yes you can if you're willing to make sweeping indictments of a bands output based on the premise that its music is emotionally inclined and it can concievably fit the description of testosterone-fuelled horseshit terms like 'sissy'. any fan of a band where the members once wore make up and have a preening long haired skin tight cycling short wearing hip swivelling lead singer with a high pitched voice need to think long and hard before using terms like 'sissy' as a derogatory remark. any fan of rock n roll for that matter :rolleyes:

So you go from the song's to the singer...

I asked you about the song's not Axl himself.

Why would you care what the band's image is? As long as they make good music that's all that matters. You of all people should be able to grasp the basic understanding of that.

Edited by Axl98

So you go from the song's to the singer...

I asked you about the song's not Axl himself.

Why would you care what the band's image is? As long as they make good music that's all that matters. You of all people should be able to grasp the basic understanding of that.

i dont care about the image, this is my whole point, the term "sissy" is not a musical style, its invariably a critique of an image, if good music was all that mattered that terminology would not have been employed. you're almost saying the same thing as me ;)