Live With Me ft. Christiana Aguilera

wasted

there is no God :( that old ugly shaggy dog looking motherfucker!!!! whats he got that i dont?!?! :rofl-lol: in one of those pics her butts all up on his shit, arms round her waist, all of that..

*screams, stamps feet and shakes head and hoots*

Lord, the things i'd do..

Edited by ffrankwhite

I was really surprised when I saw Shine A Light at the movies that this was really good. I was expecting it to be quite lame, I mean Christina Aguilera is good singer but with the Stones?! I though it work really good and was pleasantly surprised :)

Pop girl tries to sing rock and fails miserably.

No soul...she misses the mark completely.

At least she had the sence to put that cliche girl-growl on her voice instead of that incredibly annoying pop-warble.

Sorry...she strips it of any of the intended vibe the song has.

Stones nail it dead on...per usual.

Edited by zint61

It cracked me up when Jagger says "I loved it" like he was banging her. Then they went in to Start me Up and he changed the lyrics to "you MADE a dead man come!"

I just have the sountrack so I didn't see what kind of positions they got into but it was probably doggy style.

She's a pretty decent frontman on her own. I saw her show, she was very Axl-like in her stage presence, maving about the stage and screaming.

She should front Velevet Revolver.

We cannot burn Mick Jagger.

But you want the effect?

We want the effect but we can't burn him.

:rofl-lol:

Whoo-whoo

Please allow me to in-tro-duce myself

CA should just go back to being a whore. Since thats the only thing that she was actually good at.

man shut the fuck up :lol: fucking look at her, i dunno bout you but i'd "eat the shit from right up out here azzzzzz" :xmasssanta:

Edited by ffrankwhite

CA should just go back to being a whore. Since thats the only thing that she was actually good at.

man shut the fuck up :lol: fucking look at her, i dunno bout you but i'd "eat the shit from right up out here azzzzzz" :xmasssanta:

I never said that I wouldn't tap her. All I basically said was that she horrible musician and should just become a whore again.

I never said that I wouldn't tap her. All I basically said was that she horrible musician and should just become a whore again.

awww, be nice..

awww, be nice..

Sorry, but I can't help myself. I've got to be a major asshole to celebrities.

awww, be nice..

she's a hottie, to me that absolves all her sins :xmasssanta:

awww, be nice..

she's a hottie, to me that absolves all her sins :xmasssanta:

I guess I can't argue with that. She is hot.