The Oasis/Noel Gallagher/Beady Eye Thread!!

Marky

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJSLx4injmI...feature=related

A 90 second of a possible MIDI leak of TSOTL.

Only the Oasis addicts will listen to that :lol: If thats the real tune though, the melody sounds great.

confirmed fake ;)

still sounds good though :rofl-lol:

Oasis/Verve to Tour the World?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJjD29c33rY

I think the record is going to sound different from this.

noel can knock these type of songs out in his sleep.

it's not a bad tune I suppose, but it wont be on the album.

Oasis release first ever official remix

Gallagher brothers announce 'Shock Of The Lightning' single details

The track, out September 29, will feature a Chemical Brothers remix of 'Falling Down' – a track from forthcoming album 'Dig Out Your Soul' - as its B-side.

Although there have been several unofficial and bootleg remixes during Oasis' career, this is the first time the band officially allowed outside producers access to one of their songs.

The single will be available on CD, seven-inch vinyl and download formats. Fans who download the single from Oasis' official website, Oasisinet.com, will be able to download the promo video to 'The Shock Of The Lightning' as well.

The band have also confirmed that they will tour the UK this year. Keep checking NME.COM for details of the tour as they are announced.

'The Shock Of The Lightning' will get its global radio debut this Friday (August 15) at 8.15am (BST).

The album, 'Dig Out Your Soul', will be released on October 6.

Check out NME.COM's Oasis picture gallery now.

Oasis' 2008 Scottish tour dates revealed

Three dates of Oasis' forthcoming UK tour have apparently been revealed.

The band issued a statement today (August 12) saying that Oasis tour dates would be announced soon.

However, details of three Scottish live dates have been unveiled.

The Sunday Mail claims that the band will play at the Aberdeen Exhibition Centre on November 2. They will then play two dates at the Glasgow SECC – on November 4 and 5.

The newspaper reports that tickets for the shows will go on sale on August 20. The live dates will be the first time Oasis have performed in Scotland since 2005.

Oasis' second 'Dig Out Your Soul' single revealed

The second single to be released from Oasis' forthcoming new album 'Dig Out Your Soul' will be 'I'm Outta Time'.

According to The Sun the band have been recording a video for the song in Cotswolds village Bourton-on-the-Water. Scenes have involved Liam Gallagher wading through a river strapped to a parachute.

The single – a ballad written by Liam Gallagher – will follow the release of 'The Shock Of The Lightning', which is out on September 29.

The first single will include the first official remix of an Oasis song – a Chemical Brothers remix of 'Falling Down', which is a track from the forthcoming album.

liam_lennon-gal-lookalikes.jpg

LIAM GALLAGHER has written a tribute to his hero JOHN LENNON on the new OASIS album.

And even brother NOEL admits it's brilliant.

I'm Outta Time is a beautiful ode to the late, great musician. It features a segment of Lennon talking in an old interview.

Liam isn't exactly known as the sensitive type. He makes sure of that.

But he has now written two top songs for the greatest loves of his life — Lennon and wife NICOLE.

Fans were stunned by the snarling frontman's tender touch in his track for his missus, Songbird, which went to No3 in 2003.

Moody new ballad I'm Outta Time continues down that gentler path.

It will appear on the band's seventh studio album, Dig Out Your Soul, out on October 6.

The track is his best yet and is a top candidate for a single.

Lennon is Liam's second favourite subject — after himself. For many years THE BEATLES were the only thing he would put on his stereo.

Liam has even claimed he got into music after an out-of-body experience featuring the great man. And he still thinks he is being haunted by his ghost.

A source revealed: "Liam has so much passion for the subject.

"He's obsessed. That's why the song is so brilliant and poignant."

Liam and Noel have never been the sort to shower each other with praise. But Noel has admitted his little brother is turning into a real songwriting force.

I was pretty sure they've been writing 'tributes' to the Beatles for their entire career.

I hate that comparison. Oasis sound little like the Beatles, they just draw inspiration from them. There are a couple of elements from over the years that are Beatles-esque, but other than that, the comparison has nothing to back it up.

I seriously hope the next album is just another SOTSOG or BHN. I know that loads if people hate those 2 albums, but they are the 2 that got me into the band (My first 2 Oasis songs were DYou Know What I Mean and Gas Panic!)

I hope its like Be Here Now, exceopt ten time more EPIC. This could be BHN done right!!!!

After hearing Falling Down, I have extremely high expectations.

Oasis to announce UK tour and premiere single tomorrow (August 15)

As band unveil new track, NME.COM will bring you the live dates

The band are set to make their return tomorrow by premiering comeback single 'The Shock Of The Lightning', and then will confirm their touring plans.

NME.COM will have news of the tour first, so make sure you're back here to get all the details.

The single – released on September 29 – will get its global first play on radio at 8am (BST) after which the song will feature on NME Radio, so you can check it out all day.

The single itself will feature Oasis' first ever official remix after Noel Gallagher and co allowed The Chemical Brothers the tinker with album track 'Falling Down' – both the remix and a clean version of the track have appeared on online previously.

The band's seventh album 'Dig Out Your Soul' is released on October 6.

OASIS UK TOUR

15 August 2008

Oasis will return from North America to play a major UK Arena tour in support of the release of their eagerly awaited new album “Dig Out Your Soul”. The tour gets under way in Liverpool on October 7, the day after “Dig Out Your Soul” hits the streets. It will continue for a full month with the band playing 18 shows across the UK, and is the second leg of their 14 month world tour.

Tickets for all shows go on sale at 9.00am Wednesday 20th August through www.oasisinet.com and the Oasis lo-call 24hr ticketline 0844 412 4638. Ticket purchasers using the band's web site will also be able to pre-order the first single from the album; “The Shock of the Lightning”.

Full itinerary and box office details follow:

Tuesday 07 & Wednesday 08 October - Liverpool Echo Arena

0844 8000 400 / www.accliverpool.com

Friday 10 & Saturday 11 October - Sheffield Arena

0144 256 5656 / www.sheffieldboxoffice.com

Monday 13 & Tuesday 14 October - Birmingham NIA

0844 3388 000 / www.theticketfactory.com

Thursday 16 & Friday 17 October – London Wembley Arena

0844 815 0815 / www.ticketmaster.co.uk

Monday 20 & Tuesday 21 October - Bournemouth BIC

0844 576 3000 / www.bic.co.uk

Thursday 23 & Friday 24 October - Cardiff INT. Arena

029 2022 4488 / www.ticketmaster.co.uk

Wednesday 29 & Thursday 30 October - Belfast Odyssey Arena

0870 243 4455 / www.ticketmaster.ie

Saturday 01 & Sunday 02 November – Aberdeen Exhibition Centre

0844 477 9000 / www.ticketmaster.co.uk

Tuesday 04 & Wednesday 05 November - Glasgow SECC

0870 040 4000 / www.seccxtra.com

A limited number of tickets will available to personal callers at venue box office with no booking fee for cash. Maximum of 4 tickets per household (per show)