lets have alittle fun here.

aussie_axl

I dunno I always get shit for mentioning that I like The Verve.

Oasis gets like...."Oasis? Oh yeah, Champagne Supernova? That's cool."

The Verve it always ends up like "Yeah I like a, b, c, d, The Verve." "The Verve? Who th- OH SHIT.... CUZ ITSA BITTTAAAAH SWEEET SYMPHOOOONEEEEEY, LAWL."

So yeah, them, John Mayer because of stuff like Your Body Is A Wonderland, and GNR I guess because a lot of people associate them with hair metal, and they don't really know the ISE/Brownstone side of the band.

Oh and Metallica, and even worse Megadeth, fall into that sort of hostility a lot of people have towards heavier metal music.

Edited by Ant

I dunno I always get shit for mentioning that I like The Verve.

Oasis gets like...."Oasis? Oh yeah, Champagne Supernova? That's cool."

The Verve it always ends up like "Yeah I like a, b, c, d, The Verve." "The Verve? Who th- OH SHIT.... CUZ ITSA BITTTAAAAH SWEEET SYMPHOOOONEEEEEY, LAWL."

Tut tut tut...People on the other side of the Atlantic just do not understand :(

ABBA, had some great pop songs in the 70's. I guess I'm not to embarrased.

Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana:

I never heard of her until last year when this town went apeshit to get tickets to her show.

After seeing the movie thats on the DISH, I'm impressed, somewhat. She's a cute girl

and has a great stage presence. I was probably more impressed with the stage production

than her actual 'talent', but she does have a little talent. Hate her dad though.